+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

Wunmibae

Jul 25, 2018
Hello house,
I have overall score of 6.5 at two attempt LSRW- 7,7,7,5.5
Pls what province can I use the score to apply?
I have 10years experience in banking ,less than 1year experience as business analyst/account manager, am presenting still working.

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
I'm under MPNP SWO not under EE because I have a relative in Manitoba. Can be possible that i can apply under MPNP SWO EE? i got CLB 7, I'm 2133 - Electrical and electronics engineers, age 28
Yes as long as you are eligible for express entry. You create your profile and use your job seeker validation code and profile number to link you to EOI, that way whenever there's a draw specifics for SWO express entry you Will get invited.

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone know why Manitoba has not carried out any draw for EE since July? Do we have any hope, and when are they likely going to do this? I seriously hope the cut off will not be too high. May God help us.
I wish I knew, but I am hopeful there will be one in October. Fingers crossed.

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi guys! Hope someone can advise me...

I am interested to apply under MPNP SWO. I took IELTS last 28 July 2018 and my overall CLB score is 7. I have already sent my credentials to WES so I'm currently waiting for my ECA report. (BSN - 4yrs -Philippines)

While waiting, I have tried lots of eligibility tools... my score for MPNP eligibility assessment is 78 / 100. However, when I checked my EOI score, I've only got total of 523 / 1000...this includes my work experience, IELTS score and educational assessment (1 post secondary program of 3 years or more), adaptability and age (28).

In terms of adaptability, I have my first cousin in Manitoba who is willing to support me all the way.

Kindly enlighten me if I can still pursue my application with the above-mentioned details.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and God bless everyone!

Ask your cousin if he can move to any regional destination. By this mean, you can avail 50 extra points.

princessmarie

Jul 16, 2018
Yes as long as you are eligible for express entry. You create your profile and use your job seeker validation code and profile number to link you to EOI, that way whenever there's a draw specifics for SWO express entry you Will get invited.
Do i need to access in WES to create a EE profile? thank you

princessmarie

Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys! Hope someone can advise me...

I am interested to apply under MPNP SWO. I took IELTS last 28 July 2018 and my overall CLB score is 7. I have already sent my credentials to WES so I'm currently waiting for my ECA report. (BSN - 4yrs -Philippines)

While waiting, I have tried lots of eligibility tools... my score for MPNP eligibility assessment is 78 / 100. However, when I checked my EOI score, I've only got total of 523 / 1000...this includes my work experience, IELTS score and educational assessment (1 post secondary program of 3 years or more), adaptability and age (28).

In terms of adaptability, I have my first cousin in Manitoba who is willing to support me all the way.

Kindly enlighten me if I can still pursue my application with the above-mentioned details.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and God bless everyone!
Hi! do you receive your WES? Thank you

princessmarie

Jul 16, 2018
How to link MPNP SWO to MPNP SWO under Express Entry?