+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINATION

tunyang26

Sep 5, 2018
Hi guys! Hope someone can advise me...

I am interested to apply under MPNP SWO. I took IELTS last 28 July 2018 and my overall CLB score is 7. I have already sent my credentials to WES so I'm currently waiting for my ECA report. (BSN - 4yrs -Philippines)

While waiting, I have tried lots of eligibility tools... my score for MPNP eligibility assessment is 78 / 100. However, when I checked my EOI score, I've only got total of 523 / 1000...this includes my work experience, IELTS score and educational assessment (1 post secondary program of 3 years or more), adaptability and age (28).

In terms of adaptability, I have my first cousin in Manitoba who is willing to support me all the way.

Kindly enlighten me if I can still pursue my application with the above-mentioned details.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and God bless everyone!

SukhKiran

Aug 13, 2018
Hi guys! Hope someone can advise me...

I am interested to apply under MPNP SWO. I took IELTS last 28 July 2018 and my overall CLB score is 7. I have already sent my credentials to WES so I'm currently waiting for my ECA report. (BSN - 4yrs -Philippines)

While waiting, I have tried lots of eligibility tools... my score for MPNP eligibility assessment is 78 / 100. However, when I checked my EOI score, I've only got total of 523 / 1000...this includes my work experience, IELTS score and educational assessment (1 post secondary program of 3 years or more), adaptability and age (28).

In terms of adaptability, I have my first cousin in Manitoba who is willing to support me all the way.

Kindly enlighten me if I can still pursue my application with the above-mentioned details.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and God bless everyone!
Try under MPNP EE substream.Last draw minimum score were 519

tunyang26

Sep 5, 2018
Try under MPNP EE substream.Last draw minimum score were 519
Thanks SukhKiran .
Do you have any idea about the minimum score required to apply under MPNP EE substream? I have tried to check my CRS score but I got only 330 since I do not have nomination from Manitoba which can add 600 points to my CRS score.... Any advice please?
Shall I proceed in submitting my EOI with 523 points?

SukhKiran

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks SukhKiran .
Do you have any idea about the minimum score required to apply under MPNP EE substream? I have tried to check my CRS score but I got only 330 since I do not have nomination from Manitoba which can add 600 points to my CRS score.... Any advice please?
Shall I proceed in submitting my EOI with 523 points?
If your are eligible for Express Entry profile then first you create EE profile ,on submit of EE profile you will get profile no &job seeker validation code.
then you fill manitoba EOI and link this with EE profile by filling profile no and job seeker validation code in EOI.As a mentioned already that last MPNP EE substream scores were 519,hope will get LAA in next draw

Reactions: tobs

SukhKiran

Aug 13, 2018

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey!if i fill application myself is good or not......or fill from consultant
You can fill your application by yourself, do try to read up properly first before you do.

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
hi all, i have a question of Manitoba skilled working in manitoba.

i am not in manitoba. i have calculated my scores, they are 68 and 363. i am thinking if it would be good to study a master in manitoba and get a job afterward to make my score higher.

any advice? much appreciated.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018