+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PNP under Strategic initiative/Exploratory Visit 2015

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have recently received the LAA from MPNP. I'm super excited and so grateful for this opportunity. My score is 560. However, I have a bit of a hard time writing a good settlement plan. For those who have gone through the full application, do you have good tips on writing settlement plan? Do I need to explain in details about my background, my previous jobs, and my current living situation? I don't live in my mother land, it's so complicated to explain, so I hope to avoid that if possible. Thanks so much for your advice.

Vi

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
wad143 said:
Hi All,

My application is in Express Entry Pool since long with 363 points. I am really feeling very disappointed now as I don't think there is any chance of getting ITA. I need guidance on below two things to improve my score:

PNP : Can I apply to any PNP program from outside Canada without Job Offer and without canadian work ex and Education?
Job Offer : I am currently in USA and tried a lot to get through jobs in canada but same reply from everywhere "We are looking for either PR holders or citizens". I am in software development , please guide how to get through jobs in canada.

Also, any job consultants who can help or Any immigration consultant who can help in PNP. Please suggest..

Thanks in advance...
Mate, why do you like to be immigrated in Canada, you are doing great in US so far with job? Try to be settled in there in usa. I never heared people returned from usa to Canada. People here trying for canada who doesnt have any hope for USA.

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
CmrImmigrant said:
MPNP Skilled workers Overseas for me.
Hi CmrImmigrant,
How did your application go after the interview,
I have some news to share with you.
Je suis a Winnipeg.
tu peut m'ecrire a carlokalanda at yahoo.com
et me donner ton telephone pour qu'on puisse causer.

musharrraf

Nov 1, 2015
Hi Gents, Can anyone share the exact procedure (step by step) to apply for exploratory visa to visit Canada, Manitoba? I would like to go for MPNP but wanna visit first. Thanks.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
musharrraf said:
Hi Gents, Can anyone share the exact procedure (step by step) to apply for exploratory visa to visit Canada, Manitoba? I would like to go for MPNP but wanna visit first. Thanks.
This program is only for french speaking people. You must contact the World Trade Center institute in winnipeg that can tell you more about the program.

You have all the informations through google and the website of the WTC.

fk2222

Nov 21, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I'm from Cameroon in Central Africa. I'm french speaking and i joined the program initiated by the World Trace Center in Winnipeg. You can google the name to have more infos about them. They guide the candidates through the process. Especially french speakers like me.

The forum that i'm reffered to is immigrerdotcom, everything is in french.
As a native french speaker, did you have to submit a TEF Canada as part of the criteria for the exploratory visit to Winnipeg (Manitoba)?

Merci beaucoup pour votre retour!

Cordialement#

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
fk2222 said:
As a native french speaker, did you have to submit a TEF Canada as part of the criteria for the exploratory visit to Winnipeg (Manitoba)?

Merci beaucoup pour votre retour!

Cordialement#
Yes it is a mandatory to mesure your level of knowledge of the language.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
General Exploratory visits – 2016 intake is NOW OPEN

General Exploratory Visits

The MPNP accepts – only during set periods – requests to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba. Watch this page for news of 2016 intake dates.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear all,

Please help me ..I am from Pakistan , I wan to apply through this category , how can I apply it? can you share me good material for emailing to them for exploring visit...

Regards

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
If anyone apply for exploratory visit, any connection to manitoba(like friend or relatives etc) is need to mandatory and if select after mailing, then will only principal applicant will go for exploratory visit to Manitoba or all family member who will accompany with principal applicant

Tsaryn

Jan 21, 2016
hi guys, does anyone know the length of stay in manitoba allowed once approved for exploratory visit?

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi,

if i'm invited to go for an exploratory visit and pass the interview, how much points will that add to my EOI points? i currently only have 410 points.

thanks

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
imgoingtocanada said:
hi,

if i'm invited to go for an exploratory visit and pass the interview, how much points will that add to my EOI points? i currently only have 410 points.

thanks
They need 60 points. please see their website for eligibility criteria.

robinsons

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2015
Nomination.....
Mar 2016
Can an existing MPNP applicant apply for the Exploratory Visit?

babulsiddique

Jul 26, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I went to winnipeg on july for the strategic initiative. I've sent my application online earlier this month. Waiting for an answer from them.
Hi, can you please tell me what is the process to Apply for Exploratory visit? do i need to send my resume and IELTS result only?

OR i also need to send my settlement plan along with resume and IELTS result?

please need help for this apply process.