+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PNP under Strategic initiative/Exploratory Visit 2015

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
suewonder said:
hi haq73,
I am trying to apply under strategic initiative stream. but i don't know how to start? i would like to apply by myself.where have to send my my application for exploratory visit. by the way where you from?
thanks in advance........
Hi suewonder,

I am from Bangladesh and I hope the following info for the Strategic Initiative Stream would help you out:

Manitoba Invitation Stream

This stream is only open to applicants who have received a Letter of Invitation from the MPNP inviting them to apply to this program. The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions to identify possible candidates for this stream.
• Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to participate in an exploratory visit to Manitoba:
• Be between 21 and 45 years of age
• Demonstrate that they do not have a stronger connection to a province other than Manitoba
• Demonstrate employability and adaptability
• Hold at least a one-year, post-secondary certificate or training diploma, degree or certificate
• Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
• Demonstrate the ability to find a job in Manitoba in intended occupation (including plans to achieve licensing/certification, if necessary)
• Provide a Settlement Plan that demonstrates a genuine intention and ability to become established in Manitoba
• Provide General Training IELTS test scores from within the past two years, scoring at least 5 in each category

Applicants who have been invited to apply for immigration through this stream must first travel to Manitoba to conduct an exploratory visit. During this visit, they are expected to research communities and employment opportunities across the province, so they can decide on the best course of action for themselves and their families should they be selected to move to Manitoba.

Also Visit: http://wwwdotimmigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/expression-of-interest/

Thanks.

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
Haq73 said:
Hi suewonder,

I am from Bangladesh and I hope the following info for the Strategic Initiative Stream would help you out:

Manitoba Invitation Stream

This stream is only open to applicants who have received a Letter of Invitation from the MPNP inviting them to apply to this program. The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions to identify possible candidates for this stream.
• Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to participate in an exploratory visit to Manitoba:
• Be between 21 and 45 years of age
• Demonstrate that they do not have a stronger connection to a province other than Manitoba
• Demonstrate employability and adaptability
• Hold at least a one-year, post-secondary certificate or training diploma, degree or certificate
• Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
• Demonstrate the ability to find a job in Manitoba in intended occupation (including plans to achieve licensing/certification, if necessary)
• Provide a Settlement Plan that demonstrates a genuine intention and ability to become established in Manitoba
• Provide General Training IELTS test scores from within the past two years, scoring at least 5 in each category

Applicants who have been invited to apply for immigration through this stream must first travel to Manitoba to conduct an exploratory visit. During this visit, they are expected to research communities and employment opportunities across the province, so they can decide on the best course of action for themselves and their families should they be selected to move to Manitoba.

Thanks.
@haq73 , Thanks for prompt response. actually i would like to ask how can i get invitation from Manitoba.If it is email to immigrate Manitoba then is it open the way right now? I heard that it is closed now

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
hello all,

For inquiries about the process, send an email to : mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca (i'm not able to paster the entire link, so write it as it is spelled)

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
hello all,

For inquiries about the process, send an email to : mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca (i'm not able to paster the entire link, so write it as it is spelled)
thank u bro..........

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
hello all,

Thank you CmrImmigrant for providing the email address to facilitate all of us in here.....

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
hello all,

Hello CmrImmigrant ,

Could you please confirm that Exploratory Visit should be conducted before submitting EOI.....
Thanks

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Not exactly. You can create your EOI at any time.

After the explorary visit, and after the interview, if you succeed, you receive an email from the government of Manitoba, with a code. Then you can update the informations in your EOI, in the section relative to the exploratory visit. You must provide there the code that was given on the mail. After that, you will be granted of 500 points to promote your score.

And you wait for the next extraction, so that your EOI will be choosen depending on the minimum score required.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
Not exactly. You can create your EOI at any time.

After the explorary visit, and after the interview, if you succeed, you receive an email from the government of Manitoba, with a code. Then you can update the informations in your EOI, in the section relative to the exploratory visit. You must provide there the code that was given on the mail. After that, you will be granted of 500 points to promote your score.

And you wait for the next extraction, so that your EOI will be choosen depending on the minimum score required.
Thank you Mam for your reply and your valuable information. I am still confused about the steps of procedures of Strategic initiative under Exploratory Visit that form where to start and which steps are to be followed.....to conduct Exploratory Visit do I need to send an email request to them(MPNP) and what document they will provide me to support my Visit Visa. I am afraid, the Visa officer will be convinced to issue Visa for the same......

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
You can send an email to the adress of the government that i sent you. And also to the World Trade Center and they can guide you.

I went through the process for french speakers. I don't know if you can apply to this.

So i would recommend you to send the two emails to these two entities. And wait for the replies.

The complete process of the MPNP is detailed on the website immigratemanitoba.com

You can have everything there.

Good luck!

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
You can send an email to the adress of the government that i sent you. And also to the World Trade Center and they can guide you.

I went through the process for french speakers. I don't know if you can apply to this.

So i would recommend you to send the two emails to these two entities. And wait for the replies.

The complete process of the MPNP is detailed on the website immigratemanitoba.com

You can have everything there.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
Hi CmrImmigrant,
I am really sorry for sucj kind of mistake.As you went to exploratory visit from Cameron. could u please clarify some question :
1. You send mail to mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca ? am i right? what should mention in email and what document have to attach with email?
2. If they response ,what they will provide me any letter for visit or just tell me by email come to visit?
3.what Will they ask me or what document i need to carry with?

I looking forward for your answer. because i would like to apply as early as possible. but i don't know proper way.
thanks you for ur co-operation

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
suewonder said:
Hi CmrImmigrant,
I am really sorry for sucj kind of mistake.As you went to exploratory visit from Cameron. could u please clarify some question :
1. You send mail to mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca ? am i right? what should mention in email and what document have to attach with email?
2. If they response ,what they will provide me any letter for visit or just tell me by email come to visit?

I looking forward for your answer. because i would like to apply as early as possible. but i don't know proper way.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
suewonder said:
Hi CmrImmigrant,

Hello suewonder,
it('s ok for the misunderstanding.
like i was saying to Haq73, i went to the process allowed to frecn shpeakers. So, i don't know if it would be helpful to go through the same process.
FOr me i didn't send an email at all. I made my visit with the collaboration of the World Trade Center, which is an official institution that works hand on hand with the government.

So i just sent an email to the lady of the World Trade Center, and presented my project to immigrate. There is no template to follow, just talk to her as simple as possible.
It is the same for the government, please just send the emails to the two of them, and they will reply.

I think that i must not describe my process in details to you before confirming that it is the same for french and english speakers. Example : i had to pass the TEF language, that is the test for my primary language, and i don't know if they will ask you the same.
And for the program, like i said, i took the program for french people and i don't know for english people.

Emails : mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca / info AT wtcwinnipeg.com

Let's wait for their answers before going further. Let me know.

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
Hello suewonder,
it('s ok for the misunderstanding.
like i was saying to Haq73, i went to the process allowed to frecn shpeakers. So, i don't know if it would be helpful to go through the same process.
FOr me i didn't send an email at all. I made my visit with the collaboration of the World Trade Center, which is an official institution that works hand on hand with the government.

So i just sent an email to the lady of the World Trade Center, and presented my project to immigrate. There is no template to follow, just talk to her as simple as possible.
It is the same for the government, please just send the emails to the two of them, and they will reply.

I think that i must not describe my process in details to you before confirming that it is the same for french and english speakers. Example : i had to pass the TEF language, that is the test for my primary language, and i don't know if they will ask you the same.
And for the program, like i said, i took the program for french people and i don't know for english people.

Emails : mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca / info AT wtcwinnipeg.com

Let's wait for their answers before going further. Let me know.
Thank you for your prompt answer. definitely I will share my experience with you.by the way right now which stage you are?