+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PNP under Strategic initiative/Exploratory Visit 2015

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Hi All,

Looking to share all of your experiences for the applicant who are willing to apply for MPNP under Strategic initiative with Exploratory Visit.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Haq73 said:
Hi All,

Looking to share all of your experiences for the applicant who are willing to apply for MPNP under Strategic initiative with Exploratory Visit.
Manitoba Invitation Stream

This stream is only open to applicants who have received a Letter of Invitation from the MPNP inviting them to apply to this program. The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions to identify possible candidates for this stream.
• Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to participate in an exploratory visit to Manitoba:
• Be between 21 and 45 years of age
• Demonstrate that they do not have a stronger connection to a province other than Manitoba
• Demonstrate employability and adaptability
• Hold at least a one-year, post-secondary certificate or training diploma, degree or certificate
• Have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
• Demonstrate the ability to find a job in Manitoba in intended occupation (including plans to achieve licensing/certification, if necessary)
• Provide a Settlement Plan that demonstrates a genuine intention and ability to become established in Manitoba
• Provide General Training IELTS test scores from within the past two years, scoring at least 5 in each category

Applicants who have been invited to apply for immigration through this stream must first travel to Manitoba to conduct an exploratory visit. During this visit, they are expected to research communities and employment opportunities across the province, so they can decide on the best course of action for themselves and their families should they be selected to move to Man

What is an MPNP exploratory visit?

An exploratory visit is a pre-arranged trip that potential MPNP applicants may make to the Province of Manitoba, Canada to research communities and employment opportunities to help them make an informed decision on whether they have the intention and ability to find employment and settle with their family in Manitoba as permanent residents.

After the MPNP interview included in a pre-approved exploratory visit, we may invite you to submit an MPNP Online application. Note that it is the Letter of Invitation, NOT the exploratory visit, that establishes a candidate's requisite Manitoba connection.

The MPNP conducts exploratory visits at our discretion as resources allow in order to provide opportunity for qualified skilled workers, otherwise ineligible for our program, to establish the Connection to Manitoba that is required of all provincial nominee program applicants.

Exploratory visits must be approved by, then arranged through, the MPNP only by invitation following our acceptance of your request.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Haq73 said:
Hi All,

Did anybody apply under this stream with the help of any Lawyer or by themselves

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Haq73 said:
Did anybody apply under this stream with the help of any Lawyer or by themselves
[From where you find the info about it? Kindly provide it. I heard about only the city Morden about this type of opportunity. Is it a new program of MPNP?
LET ME KNOW?
THANKS]

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Prakash79 said:
Haq73 said:
[From where you find the info about it? Kindly provide it. I heard about only the city Morden about this type of opportunity. Is it a new program of MPNP?
LET ME KNOW?
THANKS]
Please find from the following: www(dot)immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/apply/

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Haq73 said:
Please find from the following: www(dot)immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/apply/
http://www(dot)immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/expression-of-interest/

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
I went to winnipeg on july for the strategic initiative. I've sent my application online earlier this month. Waiting for an answer from them.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I went to winnipeg on july for the strategic initiative. I've sent my application online earlier this month. Waiting for an answer from them.
Welcome and thanks for joining here. Glad to hear that you have passed the main hurdle. How many days you had to stay in Winnipeg. Did you process your application on your own. Will be pleased to hear from you CmrImmigrant.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
I spent one week in Winnipeg. And i don't have any lawyer to help me. I'm reading everyday on official sites, and differents forums like this one to be kept updated.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I spent one week in Winnipeg. And i don't have any lawyer to help me. I'm reading everyday on official sites, and differents forums like this one to be kept updated.
Good to hear that. Its really encouraging to hear that you have processed and came to this far without having any help from others. Could you please refer any official sites/any other forum about this stream strategic initiative under exploratory visit. Also how did you fix your settlement plan which should be convincing to MPNP officials during the interview. By the way which country are you belonging.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
I'm from Cameroon in Central Africa. I'm french speaking and i joined the program initiated by the World Trace Center in Winnipeg. You can google the name to have more infos about them. They guide the candidates through the process. Especially french speakers like me.

The forum that i'm reffered to is immigrerdotcom, everything is in french.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I'm from Cameroon in Central Africa. I'm french speaking and i joined the program initiated by the World Trace Center in Winnipeg. You can google the name to have more infos about them. They guide the candidates through the process. Especially french speakers like me.

The forum that i'm reffered to is immigrerdotcom, everything is in french.
Okay, the powerful football team in world cup. You got main advantage on canada immigration that you are a French speaking person. However, is this World Trace Centre or The World Trade Centre in Winnipeg. I have had a deal with one law firm in Toronto who will be processing my application on my behalf and made the deal with them. I have sent them all of my docs related to my application and required info almost one month back but still did not submit my EOI only saying that they will submit soon. I will be visiting the above forum immigreterdotcom to get knowledge but as it is in french language, I hope I can through in translating into english. Thanks for your prompt replies and would appreciate your valuable advises whatever and whenever is needed for me.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
The name of the institution is : World Trade Center and the website is wtcwinnipeg.com

No problem to help you, and i hope you will pass through the EOI's step soon.

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
Haq73 said:
Hi All,

hi haq73,
I am trying to apply under strategic initiative stream. but i don't know how to start? i would like to apply by myself.where have to send my my application for exploratory visit. by the way where you from?
thanks in advance........