+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Just wondering about the tentative timelines, does anyone know how many months does it take after submitting the MPNP full application to get it approved (if everything goes well) and until the immigration provides a PR?

Psymon

Jun 24, 2016
Hello friends,
Results for nomination for Express Entry from Manitoba has been announced. Lowest ranked candidate is 519. I have 560 points but i didn't get any email from Manitoba and i am confused and worried. The result has been announced on 6th of July. Today is 8th, no emails yet.
Anyone has any idea about that?

That score (519) is for those who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code. Are you in that stream? Otherwise, 572 was the min score for SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS

bigyome

Aug 4, 2018
D
Hi Rahul,

Regarding your question if it's a good idea to be friend with someone on Facebook & build friendship, I think it is good option but depends on person to person and how they take it. For e.g. I found one guy on QUORA website and normally he answers ppl's queries on canada immigration. So I searched him on fb and added in my friend list. I think you can try this option.

Even I checked human capital pathway option and my occupation is also mentioned under the "In Demands occupation list".
7 - Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations

So I guess i can also be awarded adaptability points as my wife has scored 6 in IELTS. But just one query, how many adaptability points you calculate based on this condition? Will it be 6x20=120 points?

Also one of my wife's close friend moved to Manitoba last year November so I think I can show them as close friend under adaptability condition if required.

And what does the below dates mean??
Change Effective Date
New Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway criteria in effect - January 2018
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway EOI draw ---January 2018
Technical changes to MPNP Online application system ---- Q3 2018*
Renewed Skilled Worker Overseas Stream criteria in effect --- Q3 2018*

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

I think it would be good option to have a whatsapp group to communicate faster. But still we should continue here as well considering new ppl keep on joining and giving new inputs.

Good luck to all.
Please drop your number to enable me add you to the whatsapp group

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Just wondering about the tentative timelines, does anyone know how many months does it take after submitting the MPNP full application to get it approved (if everything goes well) and until the immigration provides a PR?
Less than a year if you go via MPNP EE

Reactions: hammoda4ever

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi,
What about MPNP SWO,how long does it take to complete?
For MPNP SWO without EE profile... It's less than six months to get Nomination from Manitoba and 19+ months at CIC stage to get PR..

Reactions: Karan.4

CarloKK

Jul 11, 2018
Actually, my application changed to "information requested" and I was asked to produce (1) My WES certificate, which I attached to the application (2) That why didn't I declare a previous application to the MPNP program (3) That my new sponsor is different from the previous one, Why? (4) That they didn't confirm my work reference because they think its not credible. I was surprised with their submission but I have responded to them, I work for a multinational company (Alcatel TCL) and that they could verify if the want to, don't know what they are up to. I sent them new letters from my work places and also pictures etc.. I have till July 15th to respond to them. they have their reasons for coming up with all these questions. I am patiently waiting anyways. all the best guys, what I see about this applications is that one does not know it all, we need to share ideas for others to learn from it. my previous application that was not declared was not relevant I thought, as it wasn't even assessed and I didn't know it should be classified as a Canadian immigration application. I declared my previous Canadian visas and visits to Canada though.
Hi Jogzy,
How far are you now?
Please let us know.

DHAMU1308

Oct 25, 2017
One of my friends is willing to give me the reference letter for MPNP application, kindly let me know the process he should follow?

Also the documents he should share/submit to prove the reference?

Please share the friend's reference letter sample for Manitoba (if you have any).

Leana12000

Aug 18, 2018
Guys do u know that, the federal express entry now has a cut off point for the PNP category now, this was not in the process before, u get nomination and move 600 points to ur express entry account and u are good to go, the last draw had PNP score of 906 and EE for 413. So ur score in ur EE account matters to get ITA now.
Are

wayneleung

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
would you mind adding to the group too?
+85297810416

i am considering to study a master in manitoba and get a job to add score. My scores are (68 and 363 now)

thanks a lot