+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Hello friends,

I am currently unmarried. Can I apply for MPNP as married to claim points for a close relative? After I get any response from their side, I will get married to a girl whose sister is living in Winnipeg for more than 1 year as a permanent resident. Is it possible or do I need to have all the documents related to marriage ready before applying for MPNP?
please add me to WhatsApp group: 9814871931

Thanks
No, because you will be asked to provide LOTS of information about the spouse, including the marriage certificate. It is a very, very bad idea to try to lie or provide false information in an immigration application. Anything that is not true or accurate would constitute misrepresentation, which is a federal fraud, and would end your application. In Canada, truthfulness is extremely important.

Samlokosm2k

Nov 8, 2018
Hi everyone.
I updated my EOI profile from outside Winnipeg destination to Winnipeg destination after finding out that anywhere i chose to stay in Manitoba is where i have the strongest connection. My Manitoba supporter is in Winnipeg. It reduced my EOI point from 610 to 560. The problem now is that 3 hours after updating my profile and receiving email of update, i got a LAA in draw #53. I am confused because the lowest mark in the latest draw is 610. Whay should i do please guys?

immi 216

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Friends,

I have got approval from MPNP and need to submit paper based application. I am confused on documented photocopies. I am resident of KSA and Pakistani national. My questions are

1. Who can attest true copies of Iqama, birth certificate, and police certificates because all are in arabic.
2. I have translated these documents from a registered translator and he has stamped the translation and attach a photocopy of document. Is it acceptable by Canadian immigration authorities.
3. One of child birth certificate is in English and Urdu. Do I need Notary Public attestation for that. Or only simple copy would be accepted.
4. For translation affidavit is mentioned in checklist, do I need to produce for all documents which are in Arabic.

Looking for you kind back to sort these issues for me.

Reactions: nedian84

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
hi everyone I am interested in the PNP program of manitoba some details for your reference
My age is 43,
I am a teacher.
a single mother,
my son is 13 years of age and I have a distant friend living in Manitoba.
My work experience is almost 12 to 13 years

I have started my WES assessment and have done nothing else at the moment except reading about the immigration to Manitoba .
I do not qualify for the express entry because I lose my score due to my age I am at sixty six points at this moment and have a low CRS score of 387.
I do not want to hire an immigration consultant or a lawyer and therefore resorted to talking about it in the forum and gaining some knowledge and guidance.
I have not taken my IELTS at the moment but I am confident to get a 7 or a little above it in the four skills.
Can somebody guide me if I should be taking IELTS before I fill in the Expression of Interest and will I be needing a professional to guide me through the process because I do not want to make any errors anywhere.
Please guide me regarding the preparation that I should be making before filling in the EOI so that I am able to submit a strong case .
Also I would love to be a part of the WhatsApp group if there is any to discuss the details of filing a case
hi everyone I am interested in the PNP program of manitoba some details for your reference
My age is 43,
I am a teacher.
a single mother,
my son is 13 years of age and I have a distant friend living in Manitoba.
My work experience is almost 12 to 13 years

I have started my WES assessment and have done nothing else at the moment except reading about the immigration to Manitoba .
I do not qualify for the express entry because I lose my score due to my age I am at sixty six points at this moment and have a low CRS score of 387.
I do not want to hire an immigration consultant or a lawyer and therefore resorted to talking about it in the forum and gaining some knowledge and guidance.
I have not taken my IELTS at the moment but I am confident to get a 7 or a little above it in the four skills.
Can somebody guide me if I should be taking IELTS before I fill in the Expression of Interest and will I be needing a professional to guide me through the process because I do not want to make any errors anywhere.
Please guide me regarding the preparation that I should be making before filling in the EOI so that I am able to submit a strong case .
Also I would love to be a part of the WhatsApp group if there is any to discuss the details of filing a case

My case is exactly like yours .
Please let me know what approach did u take

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
Hello Guys
I am eligible for MPNP but I don't have relatives or friends there although my occupation is in the high demand list ? Any solution ? I have fsw score of 71 and my crs score is 360-370 ??
Is there any way ???

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Hello Guys
I am eligible for MPNP but I don't have relatives or friends there although my occupation is in the high demand list ? Any solution ? I have fsw score of 71 and my crs score is 360-370 ??
Is there any way ???
Hi, only other way for you if you don't have relatives or friends in the province is to gain connection through a job or school, which would be difficult if you're overseas. Maybe check other provinces for their program.

Reactions: ayhab1982

DTT

May 6, 2019
Hi,
I am filling the EOI form. I currently have a job more than 6 months in Manitoba, but I could not find anywhere in the EOI form to fill that point to get 500 points. Is there anyone having the same issue and finally filled it successfully with 500 points for that section? PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU SO MUCHH!

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Guys
Is there any way ???
i am also in same situation mate

Taj642

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Rahul,

Regarding your question if it's a good idea to be friend with someone on Facebook & build friendship, I think it is good option but depends on person to person and how they take it. For e.g. I found one guy on QUORA website and normally he answers ppl's queries on canada immigration. So I searched him on fb and added in my friend list. I think you can try this option.

Even I checked human capital pathway option and my occupation is also mentioned under the "In Demands occupation list".
7 - Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations

So I guess i can also be awarded adaptability points as my wife has scored 6 in IELTS. But just one query, how many adaptability points you calculate based on this condition? Will it be 6x20=120 points?

Also one of my wife's close friend moved to Manitoba last year November so I think I can show them as close friend under adaptability condition if required.

And what does the below dates mean??
Change Effective Date
New Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway criteria in effect - January 2018
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway EOI draw ---January 2018
Technical changes to MPNP Online application system ---- Q3 2018*
Renewed Skilled Worker Overseas Stream criteria in effect --- Q3 2018*

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

I think it would be good option to have a whatsapp group to communicate faster. But still we should continue here as well considering new ppl keep on joining and giving new inputs.

Good luck to all.

Hi juvi ,

Hope you are doing good?

I am also trying for Manitoba , and got the sp2 ,but in sp1 ,I mentioned different city but my relatives are in Winnipeg . No clue if this gona create some mess ?

Any idea about this condition ?

Thank you

aminsagar123

Jun 15, 2011
hi, i have 7 months experience in Accounting. Also have a close blood relative in Manitoba. So total of 70 points on assesment grid.

Is there any chance to get invited under Human capital priority stream without express entry.

Otherwise i can get my PG diploma assessed and wait for 1 year work experience to complete to make up 81 points.

Jul 12, 2020
Hi, what happens, if I get the Invite , with a score and after that I try to add my Spouse details, the score is getting lower. Any way around this ? Can I bring my spouse latter? will she have to file as separate/individual PR from Start ?