+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

letssee1

Jul 4, 2018
Hello

Below are the draw MPNP 50 results

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 82 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 709
They have not mentioned here that it is for human capital Pathway or Manitoba Express Entry pathway. Please guide

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
Hello friends,

I am currently unmarried. Can I apply for MPNP as married to claim points for a close relative? After I get any response from their side, I will get married to a girl whose sister is living in Winnipeg for more than 1 year as a permanent resident. Is it possible or do I need to have all the documents related to marriage ready before applying for MPNP?
please add me to WhatsApp group: 9814871931

Thanks

Leana12000

Aug 18, 2018
Hello friends,

I am currently unmarried. Can I apply for MPNP as married to claim points for a close relative? After I get any response from their side, I will get married to a girl whose sister is living in Winnipeg for more than 1 year as a permanent resident. Is it possible or do I need to have all the documents related to marriage ready before applying for MPNP?
please add me to WhatsApp group: 9814871931

Thanks
Why not get married first?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Rahul,

I am exactly in a similiar situation as our CRS, IELTS scores are exactly same (CRS 350, IELTS 7 & 6 {wife}, WES done). Only difference could be in case you are masters degree holder. My complete experience is in supply chain/logistics domain.

I am also trying to check PNP options for SINP, MPNP & Nova scotia and before I submit my profile in EE or for any particular province, I want to be sure of my chances for that province. For e.g. I checked jobs in my domain in Saskatchewan province but couldn't see much relevant openings so wasn't convinced if Saskatchewan would be a good option in my profession.

Could you clarify how you are checking your score for Manitoba or any other province. I could find something for MPNP but not for other provinces:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MPNPRankingPoints.pdf

I guess would be good if stay in touch & help each other in keeping updated with MPNP details for 2018.

Would appreciate support of other users as well to help myself & Rahul in further process.
Hi Mate,

I am also from same field, you have any update??

BADARWPG

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone! I work at a pre-arrival service provider in Winnipeg, it is one of the 24 approved pre-arrival services in Canada. If you have any questions about settling in Manitoba, feel free to tag me and ask me. You can also ask in Tagalog, French, Yoruba or Spanish if you wish. We have helped more than 900 permanent residents and future permanent residents, so we know a thing or two about settling in Manitoba :) I am here to help.

I know less about the immigration process because I came through a federal process, not provincial, but if there is anything I can answer I will be happy to share any information I have.

Best of luck to everyone :)
Good to hear from you, would you please help me, i just got my Brother's wife LAA under MPNP in Draw # 51 on 28 September. would you please help me to submit my all documents for further process. they just gave us 60 days. or can i have your email or contact info .
regards. and hope to listen soon.

letssee1

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone
The last draw of MPNP skilled worker overseas Express Entry was in July. When to expect the next draw please.

colegold100

May 26, 2017
hello everyone, please is there any significant difference between Manitoba express entry pathway and manitoba human capital pathway?
I seem to have the chance to create my profile on Federal EE so i can apply for the Manitoba express entry pathway.Also,I have my job in demand in manitoba so i also qualified for the human captial pathway. Another concern is that I will like to know which of the pathways is still ssuing LAA because i overheard a friend that said the last LAA issued for Manitoba EE pathway was in July, whereas I saw the manitoba webpage that there was a draw on the 28th of september with a cut of score of 592.

Please can someone shed more light?

Thank you.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
would you mind adding to the group too?
+85297810416

i am considering to study a master in manitoba and get a job to add score. My scores are (68 and 363 now)

thanks a lot
do we really need friend or relative for manitoba PNP??
My job is in Demand list

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Please I have some questions,
I received My LAA and have filled all the forms but don't know where to pay the $500. Please I need help urgently
secondly, I dont know how to locate my file number.
My job is in Demand list

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I apply for MPNP skill worker through my close relative in Manitoba, i have also a close relative in Quebec, but my intention is to settle in Maitoba, is it may cause refuse my application due to my relative in another province?
How should i convince the officer?
My job is in Demand list