+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Hello every one

My brother lives in Manitoba so I will get 200 points for adaptability. I want to know if I can get 50 additional points of friends as well under adaptability.

In addition, I applied in federal skilled worker program in 2014 and my application got rejected. According to MPNP ranking point grid, 100 points are deducted if you have previously applied in any other province. i want to know if my points will still be deducted as i didn't apply in provincial program

You can only use one of the options you are qualified for under each category.

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Hello everyone

Its regarding Expression of interest ranking for skilled workers. Under the adaptability factor, can one get points for both the things that is close relative in Manitoba (200) and close friend or distant relative in Manitoba (50). or points can be availed for either of them?
No, you can only make use of one.

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Hello friends,
Results for nomination for Express Entry from Manitoba has been announced. Lowest ranked candidate is 519. I have 560 points but i didn't get any email from Manitoba and i am confused and worried. The result has been announced on 6th of July. Today is 8th, no emails yet.
Anyone has any idea about that?

I think you should read through this and let us no how you are affected.

EOI Draw # 47

Posted on July 6, 2018 by MPNP

MPNP under the Expression of Interest System

Draw #47 – July 6, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 104
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 564
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 32 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 639
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 217 who have:
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 572
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 202 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 519

Note:

1. Expressions of Interest from Skilled Worker Overseas candidates have not been considered in this draw unless they:
    • have a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba, at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list, and a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6); or
    • were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative; or
    • have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.
    • Candidates invited under the Express Entry sub-stream who do not have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code and verifiable experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list will be refused.
  2. If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received an Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:
    • You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid
    • You have indicated that you have received an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP under a Strategic Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number
    • Please note that for each question in EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
  3. Candidates who indicated that they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected in this draw. However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply.

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Good evening house. I am new on the platform but am most excited to be here.
I have been on the immigration process to Canada for awhile now. My profile has already been submitted in the EE pool and still awaiting the result. However, I want to apply for the PNP to Provinces like (Manitoba, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta or any other that is available).
I really need to do this to boost my scores. Please I need advise and guidance on how to go about it and when they are open for application.
Thank you

You have to be specific, we all have peculiar issues. Good luck Bro!

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
I apply for MPNP skill worker through my close relative in Manitoba, i have also a close relative in Quebec, but my intention is to settle in Maitoba, is it may cause refuse my application due to my relative in another province?
How should i convince the officer?

You need to convince the officer via your statement. Write a strong worded statement expressing your resolve to settle in Manitoba with convincing reasons, good luck.

Ethan_Jacob

Jul 18, 2018
HI All,

I have submitted my profile for MPNP with my wife's cousin living in Winnipeg, but my own sister is Canadian and living in Ottawa, ON.

Do I have stand a chance of getting my MPNP approved or will I end up losing my processing fees?

Georgeu4u

Jul 10, 2018
Please I have some questions,
I received My LAA and have filled all the forms but don't know where to pay the $500. Please I need help urgently
secondly, I dont know how to locate my file number.

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,

I got LAA and I will submit a full application soon. I have a question regarding spouse work experience. I am are not claiming any points for my wife through Express Entry Profile, do we still need to submit her work experience certificates for the past 5 years?
Under Express Entry profile, I didn't add any work experience for my wife, can I leave her work experience also empty in the full MPNP application since i am not claiming points for her?

Thanks everyone.

yashiharu

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
CLB 7: 88
work exp.: 75
education: 125
total: 363

even going to study a 2 years master +100

still far from 519 ...
anyone advise please?