+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

Hanhcom

May 31, 2018
Interested in exploratory visit as well. Coz i dont have any connection to Manitoba. I searched but found nothing on that matter, and how to apply.

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
I got LAA January 11, and I submitted on March 2nd and supporter on the 18th of March and my application changed to assessment in process since May 2 and still hasn't changed and no calls has being made till date, just wondering why its taking that long, I haven't heard of anyone's application that took more than 2weeks at this stage.
Hi jogzy! How is it going with your application? Did you already receive your nomination?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Hi jogzy! How is it going with your application? Did you already receive your nomination?
Finally, they called my Sponsor on Friday but he was driving and couldn't talk to them, he said he will call them on Monday to conclude it, hopefully I will get my nomination by next week or upper week. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: PPSB15

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Guys do u know that, the federal express entry now has a cut off point for the PNP category now, this was not in the process before, u get nomination and move 600 points to ur express entry account and u are good to go, the last draw had PNP score of 906 and EE for 413. So ur score in ur EE account matters to get ITA now.

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
Guys do u know that, the federal express entry now has a cut off point for the PNP category now, this was not in the process before, u get nomination and move 600 points to ur express entry account and u are good to go, the last draw had PNP score of 906 and EE for 413. So ur score in ur EE account matters to get ITA now.
What do you mean by EE for 413? Got confused with this cause I haven't seen a draw that goes down to 413 or even below 500. When was this?

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Finally, they called my Sponsor on Friday but he was driving and couldn't talk to them, he said he will call them on Monday to conclude it, hopefully I will get my nomination by next week or upper week. Thanks a lot.
Thats good to hear. Kindly update us when you receive your nomination, and let us know if they called your employer, and what type of questions they asked. Ty.

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Thats good to hear. Kindly update us when you receive your nomination, and let us know if they called your employer, and what type of questions they asked. Ty.
@jogzy
Mine is still in received.I am from draw 40
How many days they took to call after stat

jogzy

May 31, 2016
@jogzy
Mine is still in received.I am from draw 40
How many days they took to call after stat
It took almost a month for me, status changed on may 2nd and call was place to my sponsor on June 1st, but I know of some guys that status changed and all was concluded in about 2 weeks and they got their nomination, I guess the reason my own took long was because i do visit Canada on vacation and I have never visited Winnipeg in all visits, all Toronto. They questioned my sponsor that is he sure we wouldn't move away from Manitoba and was asked if he knew of any other relative anywhere else in Canada. Just concerned about my staying in Manitoba basically.

Reactions: PPSB15

jogzy

May 31, 2016
What do you mean by EE for 413? Got confused with this cause I haven't seen a draw that goes down to 413 or even below 500. When was this?
Thats the draw for express entry and not MPNP, that is where we will be moving our scores too after the Nomination If you are on the MPNP EE pathway

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Hello, I have a question.
When I made my EOI in MPNP, I have answered Yes in the question asking if I have applied for any immigration program in other province of Canada because I thought that opening your Federal Express entry is already an application and I did choose my interest to “Any Province.”
Now, when I received my LAA and was filling up the online applications, I just realized that I should have answered No on this question since I never applied to any province or federal immigration program yet. It was all just EE profile and EOI’s, Am I right?
I have already submitted my application in the MPNP and I have answered No on this question. Now my worry is, could this be a subject of misrepresentation?
I need your thoughts please.
Thank you.
Hi Kabayan! May I know your score when you received your LAA? Thank you.

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a mpnp hopeful just like everyone here, my score is 545, and i have an active ee account. My question is about proof of funds for mpnp, is it required that my funds should be in my account for atleast 3 months for mpnp? I did not read it anywhere in their website, and sent them an email as well regarding this concern. Ty.
Hi Kabayan! Kmsta ang application mo? Newbie lng ako dito sa forum and hndi pa ko nakakapag submit ng EOI still in the process of reviewing for IELTS. Hope you could help me. :)