Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hey guys, for the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream, is it really necessary to have 10.000 dollars in funds if we are full time permanent workers in Manitoba?
Thank you
You only don't need these settlement funds if you have a full-time job offer...

Reactions: Alvesjo

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Without Manitoba connection, you can not apply for MPNP express entry. The below is email I received yesterday:

Greetings!

You have to demonstrate connection to the province of Manitoba, without a connection unfortunately you are ineligible and unable to submit your EOI.

Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Department of Education and Training

7th floor 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3

T:204-945-2806 F:204-948-2256
www.immigratemanitoba.com
(Please refrain from sending multiple emails that are duplicate)
Hi! I'm a newbie here and have been planning to apply thru the MPNP but I still have to take IELTS. I just have a lot of questions regarding the process. May I know how you were able to get this answer? Did you send them an email? Thank you.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hi! I'm a newbie here and have been planning to apply thru the MPNP but I still have to take IELTS. I just have a lot of questions regarding the process. May I know how you were able to get this answer? Did you send them an email? Thank you.
Use e-mail mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca
You can email them regarding your doubts before/during Application process.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I would suggest you to go through their website and process guide (freely available), then you ask specific question. Because if your question is not specific then they will ask you to go through their website only. Use this forum to get answer, that is exactly the purpose of this group.

Thanks

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
I would suggest you to go through their website and process guide (freely available), then you ask specific question. Because if your question is not specific then they will ask you to go through their website only. Use this forum to get answer, that is exactly the purpose of this group.

Thanks
Hello spremkr2001. Thanks for the advice. I have learned about how they score applicants based on different factors, and on the educational side, there is a qualification where you can get additional 100 points if you are fully recognized by a provincial licensing body; my question is, is it possible for me to apply for certification so I could be fully recognized in Manitoba since my occupation is a regulated one while I'm still in my home country? Because I think those 100 points would help me a lot. Thanks.

jogzy

May 31, 2016
My application has being in assessment in process since May 2nd and no calls has being made to my supporter and myself. this is taking way too long than anyone I know, or is anyone experiencing such. I remain calm though but a little worried, I am supported by my wife's first cousin who has supported application for three people before, although family support is unlimited though.

ChrisKal

May 18, 2018
My application has being in assessment in process since May 2nd and no calls has being made to my supporter and myself. this is taking way too long than anyone I know, or is anyone experiencing such. I remain calm though but a little worried, I am supported by my wife's first cousin who has supported application for three people before, although family support is unlimited though.
When did you apply? what is your Draw #?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
When did you apply? what is your Draw #?
I got LAA January 11, and I submitted on March 2nd and supporter on the 18th of March and my application changed to assessment in process since May 2 and still hasn't changed and no calls has being made till date, just wondering why its taking that long, I haven't heard of anyone's application that took more than 2weeks at this stage.

Shalini28

May 24, 2018
Hi Rahul,

I am exactly in a similiar situation as our CRS, IELTS scores are exactly same (CRS 350, IELTS 7 & 6 {wife}, WES done). Only difference could be in case you are masters degree holder. My complete experience is in supply chain/logistics domain.

I am also trying to check PNP options for SINP, MPNP & Nova scotia and before I submit my profile in EE or for any particular province, I want to be sure of my chances for that province. For e.g. I checked jobs in my domain in Saskatchewan province but couldn't see much relevant openings so wasn't convinced if Saskatchewan would be a good option in my profession.

Could you clarify how you are checking your score for Manitoba or any other province. I could find something for MPNP but not for other provinces:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MPNPRankingPoints.pdf

I guess would be good if stay in touch & help each other in keeping updated with MPNP details for 2018.

Would appreciate support of other users as well to help myself & Rahul in further process.
Hi, am in a similar situation as well. No connection in Manitoba hence badly stuck and looking for a way out. Pls advice once you have more info. Thx.

ChrisKal

May 18, 2018
I got LAA January 11, and I submitted on March 2nd and supporter on the 18th of March and my application changed to assessment in process since May 2 and still hasn't changed and no calls has being made till date, just wondering why its taking that long, I haven't heard of anyone's application that took more than 2weeks at this stage.
Thanks jogzy

Idowu Tunde

May 31, 2018
Good day everyone. am a new joiner here. pls how do i go about nomination? i just got my WES result and my ielts is 7, my wife is 6. pls i need your assistance and directive sirs. what are the processes? and wat do i need to obtain again?
i will appreciate it.
thanks