+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Do you know that you can submit applications for the EE and go with a PNP stream at the same time?
If one is accepted you can withdraw the other. If one is rejected you still have a back up!
But I highly recommend to do more research on that. I know a lot do that. I am not eligible for it. But maybe there is more to know about 2 applications at a time!
Just don't forget that a province wants you to make a commitment to the province. The fact that you want to spend your future in Canada is not enough for them. Unless you are lucky they might want to see a good reason why you are choosing that province. PNP programs only serve the purpose of supporting a Province's economy. THey do not want you to move away once you are PR. Of course you can.... just saying in case you get an interview!
And in Manitoba there is or was? the option to a exploratory visit. You might be able to set up a company or a friend or.... who serves as Provincial bond?
Good Luck anyway!!
Yes, I know I can apply for EE & PNP at the same time but if I am not wrong you do have to mention your preferred province in EE application as well.

And ideally it should be same province for which you are applying PNP for. So only reason I am holding myself for submitting EE profile is to make sure that Manitoba is the correct province considering my present situation.

I understand that province want to be sure that applicant has long term plans or permanent plans to stay in Manitoba and will not move to another province.

Yes there is option of exploratory visit in Manitoba province. My wife's friend moved to Manitoba last year in November. Her husband I understand is into real estate business. Can that make any difference to my application if I mention them as close friend under adaptability condition?

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017
Hello,

I have quick question related to Manitoba PNP. I have a close relative in that province from over 2 years and i wish to apply PNP. My ielts score is L7.5/R6/W6/S8 besides that my over all points are 569, however, the draws are usually above that and are under Strategic Recruitment Initiative. Are there any chances that my application will be accepted because of close relative (uncle)despite of low score.

I fall under 0124, married (2 dependants), masters degree, advertising experience of more then 8 years.

Thanks
BB

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
Hello,

I have quick question related to Manitoba PNP. I have a close relative in that province from over 2 years and i wish to apply PNP. My ielts score is L7.5/R6/W6/S8 besides that my over all points are 569, however, the draws are usually above that and are under Strategic Recruitment Initiative. Are there any chances that my application will be accepted because of close relative (uncle)despite of low score.

I fall under 0124, married (2 dependants), masters degree, advertising experience of more then 8 years.

Thanks
BB
I believe that your uncle makes you eligible for a nomination. What a friend of mine did, he got himself a job offer. Then he contacted MPNP and told them he has a job offer and they very discussing his circumstances and he got picked for a nomination after an interview with an MPNP officer in Winnipeg. I do not think this is the standard way, but it did work in his case.

Reactions: AEBL

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks Climbix :)

So you think my application with connection (uncle) to manitoba may be accepted besides low score? and secondly should i wait for new system or apply before that.

I believe that your uncle makes you eligible for a nomination. What a friend of mine did, he got himself a job offer. Then he contacted MPNP and told them he has a job offer and they very discussing his circumstances and he got picked for a nomination after an interview with an MPNP officer in Winnipeg. I do not think this is the standard way, but it did work in his case.

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
another opprtunity to settle in Manitoba is to either get a travel & work visa (federal) (that would be an open work permit - if eligible) or a LMIA from a Manitoba employer.
After 6 month consecutive employment at one employer you can apply for the skilled worker stream within Manitoba. And with the job on hand you will most!! likely be drawn!
Thats how I did it, I was 34 and that was the oldest possible age to get a visit and work visa ... for my passport country!

Reactions: AEBL

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017
WOrk Visa or LMIA is a bit challenging from Pakistan.

I was hoping that my uncle can sponsor me.

Thanks and if you come across any similar situation please do update.

another opprtunity to settle in Manitoba is to either get a travel & work visa (federal) (that would be an open work permit - if eligible) or a LMIA from a Manitoba employer.
After 6 month consecutive employment at one employer you can apply for the skilled worker stream within Manitoba. And with the job on hand you will most!! likely be drawn!
Thats how I did it, I was 34 and that was the oldest possible age to get a visit and work visa ... for my passport country!

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
Thanks Climbix :)

So you think my application with connection (uncle) to manitoba may be accepted besides low score? and secondly should i wait for new system or apply before that.
I am glad I could give you a hint, I am not up to date with MPNP changes.

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
Yes, I know I can apply for EE & PNP at the same time but if I am not wrong you do have to mention your preferred province in EE application as well.

And ideally it should be same province for which you are applying PNP for. So only reason I am holding myself for submitting EE profile is to make sure that Manitoba is the correct province considering my present situation.

I understand that province want to be sure that applicant has long term plans or permanent plans to stay in Manitoba and will not move to another province.

Yes there is option of exploratory visit in Manitoba province. My wife's friend moved to Manitoba last year in November. Her husband I understand is into real estate business. Can that make any difference to my application if I mention them as close friend under adaptability condition?
Only MPNP can answer that question for sure. But I would say yes, if you make it your friend!

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
Ok thanks for your help
Do you have any contacts of immigrations in Manitoba
Who can help me ?
I do not have any suggestions, I did not find the perfect consultant. And I ended up cancelling mine out of my application because I did not get updated information from my status.
Someone who does have good knowledge of the MPNP however I will write you a personal message.

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Hi Friends,

Need your expert opinion

my express entry score is 350
ielts score is clb 7
wife ielts score is clb 6
she has a bachelors degree too
i am the primary applicant
i am i eligible for manitoba pnp 2018 stream i dont have any connection or friends in manitoba
can i still apply though? please guide me if i can apply for human capital pathway for skilled worker overseas .... do i need still need a connection to apply? what are my chances if i dont a have a connection at all in manitoba? how long pnp application usually take to process

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Thanks guys for your replies
I really appreciate that. It’s been my dream to settle down in Canada for good so I can understand winters are pretty harsh over there but we will manage. Have been trying to migrate to Canada for a long time
It’s almost 9 months now
My credentialing process took very long

I am a Physiotherpist by profession
My Wes evaluation has been completed successfully and it is Canadian masters equivalent. Please guys keep us updated with Manitoba pnp 2018 and if you Think there might be some other option for me and my wife please let us know

Thanks heaps

Hello Rahul, i was going through with this new MPNP for new changes which coming early in Jan 2018 for my brother. i see you looking for some help or advice, i think i might can help u since i got helped too from some stranger like this 17 years ago so i m just passing a act of kindness !!!

Reactions: longvh

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
ed worker s
Hi Friends,

Need your expert opinion

my express entry score is 350
ielts score is clb 7
wife ielts score is clb 6
she has a bachelors degree too
i am the primary applicant
i am i eligible for manitoba pnp 2018 stream i dont have any connection or friends in manitoba
can i still apply though? please guide me if i can apply for human capital pathway for skilled worker overseas .... do i need still need a connection to apply? what are my chances if i dont a have a connection at all in manitoba? how long pnp application usually take to process
Hey, I'm not sure whether you know this, but if you get IELTS with L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7 or above, your CRS score might go beyond 400. Use this tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to check. You will be surprised.

I'm seeing a lot of people not understanding the importance of this IELTS score L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7 or above. It changes the score drastically.

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Rahul,

Regarding your question if it's a good idea to be friend with someone on Facebook & build friendship, I think it is good option but depends on person to person and how they take it. For e.g. I found one guy on QUORA website and normally he answers ppl's queries on canada immigration. So I searched him on fb and added in my friend list. I think you can try this option.

Even I checked human capital pathway option and my occupation is also mentioned under the "In Demands occupation list".
7 - Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations

So I guess i can also be awarded adaptability points as my wife has scored 6 in IELTS. But just one query, how many adaptability points you calculate based on this condition? Will it be 6x20=120 points?

Also one of my wife's close friend moved to Manitoba last year November so I think I can show them as close friend under adaptability condition if required.

And what does the below dates mean??
Change Effective Date
New Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway criteria in effect - January 2018
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway EOI draw ---January 2018
Technical changes to MPNP Online application system ---- Q3 2018*
Renewed Skilled Worker Overseas Stream criteria in effect --- Q3 2018*

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

I think it would be good option to have a whatsapp group to communicate faster. But still we should continue here as well considering new ppl keep on joining and giving new inputs.

Good luck to all.

Regarding adaptibility points
I emailed Manitoba immigration
They are saying a connection is must. If you will see my earlier posts I have copied the email and posted it in the group

In the website it shows that we might get adaptability points with spouse and ielts but it is no where mentioned how much

I guess January first week everything will be clear
In the mean time we have to develop contacts and connection
Contact your friend in Manitoba and be in touch with him

Reactions: nedian84
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, I'm not sure whether you know this, but if you get IELTS with L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7 or above, your CRS score might go beyond 400. Use this tool http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to check. You will be surprised.

I'm seeing a lot of people not understanding the importance of this IELTS score L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7 or above. It changes the score drastically.
I know I have an active express entry profile and I also know that if I score high in ielts then my score can shoot up to 400 but then also I am only eligible for ontario pnp

Moreover, Ontario has a school of Physiotherapy and there are lot of Physio’s in Ontario

Dec 8, 2017
Hello Rahul, i was going through with this new MPNP for new changes which coming early in Jan 2018 for my brother. i see you looking for some help or advice, i think i might can help u since i got helped too from some stranger like this 17 years ago so i m just passing a act of kindness !!!

Thanks heaps
Really appreciate that