+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
Hi guys!
I'm glad someone started a thread about the new MPNP changes.
I spent more than a year trying my luck with SINP and that turned out very disappointing for me because I got inegibility letter at the end.
So I'm waiting for the 2018 changes and turned my attention to Manitoba. My only problem is I don't know anyone there... or in any other province for that matter, so I'm exploring for options here...
If you create a whatsapp group, please send the link.

Leo 142

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi admin
As I have applied for Manitoba Provincial nominee programme
.plz add me to ur group. My wots app number is 0966533563017..my name is Ejaz thanks.
Or send me ur numbr so that I can add u

Last edited:

Leo 142

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi admin
.plz add me to ur group. My wots app number is 00966533563017..my name is Ejaz thanks.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017
Hi admin
.plz add me to ur group. My wots app number is 00966533563017..my name is Ejaz thanks.

Hi Friends,

lets create a whats app group
my number is
everyone who is interested please join the group
i appreciate each and every one in the thread
i have managed to email an agent in manitoba as advised by one the members here and this is the reply i received via email
climbix might be able to throw some light on this
one of the members offered me help because his brother is going through mpnp 2018 and he got offered help 17 years prior via a stranger
are you able to join the whats app group or else can you provide your contact details please

thanks to each and everyone for help

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi Friends,

my number is
i have managed to email an agent in manitoba as advised by one the members here and this is the reply i received via email
one of the members offered me help because his brother is going through mpnp 2018 and he got offered help 17 years prior via a stranger
are you able to join the whats app group or else can you provide your contact details please

Hello,
I am very very interested.
Can you please add me to the WhatsApp group:(+8618801176135

Thanks!

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Friends,

my number is

sure please do and add me too.

Dec 8, 2017
Hi admin

getting trouble in adding you in the group can you please provide the correct code and number

Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm glad someone started a thread about the new MPNP changes.
I spent more than a year trying my luck with SINP and that turned out very disappointing for me because I got inegibility letter at the end.
So I'm waiting for the 2018 changes and turned my attention to Manitoba. My only problem is I don't know anyone there... or in any other province for that matter, so I'm exploring for options here...
If you create a whatsapp group, please send the link.
the group has been created can you provide your number??

Dec 8, 2017
Hi Rahul,

Regarding your question if it's a good idea to be friend with someone on Facebook & build friendship, I think it is good option but depends on person to person and how they take it. For e.g. I found one guy on QUORA website and normally he answers ppl's queries on canada immigration. So I searched him on fb and added in my friend list. I think you can try this option.

Even I checked human capital pathway option and my occupation is also mentioned under the "In Demands occupation list".
7 - Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations

So I guess i can also be awarded adaptability points as my wife has scored 6 in IELTS. But just one query, how many adaptability points you calculate based on this condition? Will it be 6x20=120 points?

Also one of my wife's close friend moved to Manitoba last year November so I think I can show them as close friend under adaptability condition if required.

And what does the below dates mean??
Change Effective Date
New Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway criteria in effect - January 2018
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway EOI draw ---January 2018
Technical changes to MPNP Online application system ---- Q3 2018*
Renewed Skilled Worker Overseas Stream criteria in effect --- Q3 2018*

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

I think it would be good option to have a whatsapp group to communicate faster. But still we should continue here as well considering new ppl keep on joining and giving new inputs.

Good luck to all.
we have created a whats app group
you can add me on +61450156953

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Hi Friends,

my number is

sure, admin can u ad me on whatsap group too my whatsap # is 12043964965 n email is sunnykins@ymail.com