+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification. Need to know when the new rules apply.
could you please advise, how you got this invitation?do you have a connection in Manitoba or you made an explanatory visit to there? I am wondering how I can get the invitation to apply if I don't have a connection in Manitoba ??

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
could you please advise, how you got this invitation?do you have a connection in Manitoba or you made an explanatory visit to there? I am wondering how I can get the invitation to apply if I don't have a connection in Manitoba ??
Hi! For connection you need to have a first blood relative which will give you 200 points or a friend, but a friend will only give you 50 points which is useless for the past 2 years. Another connection if you dont have a relative is strategic recruitment initiative, in this you will be invited by mpnp to apply which will give you 500 points. Mpnp usually goes to different countries to hire, you need to check their website regularly to know when they will come to your country. I hope this helps. God bless.

Reactions: mmushtaq1982

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi Friends,

lets create a whats app group
my number is
everyone who is interested please join the group
i appreciate each and every one in the thread
i have managed to email an agent in manitoba as advised by one the members here and this is the reply i received via email
climbix might be able to throw some light on this
one of the members offered me help because his brother is going through mpnp 2018 and he got offered help 17 years prior via a stranger
are you able to join the whats app group or else can you provide your contact details please

thanks to each and everyone for help

HI ADMIN,

I AM VERY INTERESTED. MY NOC IS THERE IN MANITOBA INDEMAND OCCUPATION LIST AS WELL BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I DONT HAVE ANY RELATIVES OR FRDS IN THE PROVINCE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FRDS WHO IS CURRENTLY LIVING IN MANITOBA AND WILLING TO HELP US.

PLEASE HELP ME. +96893500670 PLZ ADD ME IN WHTSUP GROUP.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification. Need to know when the new rules apply.

Hi,
Please how did you apply and got the letter of invitation to apply? I submitted my EOI march last year and since then no draw has been done for oveseas stream. Do I need to resubmit an EOI to her drawn under the new rule with express entry. I do have an active express entry and job code.

jogzy

May 31, 2016
Hi,
Please how did you apply and got the letter of invitation to apply? I submitted my EOI march last year and since then no draw has been done for oveseas stream. Do I need to resubmit an EOI to her drawn under the new rule with express entry. I do have an active express entry and job code.
Now as this is a new pathway, u need to fill a new EOI and select Skilled worker overseas, the form is different a little to what we filled previously, the new EOI form will ask you for your EE application number and also job seeker code and ECA report, but u must have a relative in Manitoba to qualify. I also had an old EOI and when I read about this new pathway, I had to go fill a new one which I filled Jan 5 this month and got a draw on the 11th, luck I guess. good luck

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017

Can you share your whatsapp? i also got invitation and need few things to ask from you.

Thanks
BL

Babu2002

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Now as this is a new pathway, u need to fill a new EOI and select Skilled worker overseas, the form is different a little to what we filled previously, the new EOI form will ask you for your EE application number and also job seeker code and ECA report, but u must have a relative in Manitoba to qualify. I also had an old EOI and when I read about this new pathway, I had to go fill a new one which I filled Jan 5 this month and got a draw on the 11th, luck I guess. good luck
Could u share the noc & the points for selection?

Babu2002

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi Friends,

lets create a whats app group
my number is
everyone who is interested please join the group
i appreciate each and every one in the thread
i have managed to email an agent in manitoba as advised by one the members here and this is the reply i received via email
climbix might be able to throw some light on this
one of the members offered me help because his brother is going through mpnp 2018 and he got offered help 17 years prior via a stranger
are you able to join the whats app group or else can you provide your contact details please

thanks to each and everyone for help
Rahul pls reply, the problem is that- I have my friends- friend in Manitoba, whom I have never seen or spoke, but my friend told me that he is ready to sponsor me- the problem is that in the website it is mentioned to prove closer ties with a distant relative or friend.....but how do I prove that....pls guide...

Babu2002

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hello Rahul, i was going through with this new MPNP for new changes which coming early in Jan 2018 for my brother. i see you looking for some help or advice, i think i might can help u since i got helped too from some stranger like this 17 years ago so i m just passing a act of kindness !!!
Hello friend,
I need ur advice as I have my friends - friend in Manitoba, but I have never spoke to or seen this friend, but he had promised my friend that he shall sponsor me- the problem is that, in website , they have asked to prove closer ties with the Manitoba supporter/ sponsor & how do I prove that? Pls guide...ur advice would really help me a lot.......

Reactions: mmushtaq1982

lekside33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hello All,

I am a newbie here. I got MPNP LAA in the express entry latest draw this January, 2018. Yet to pay and submit full application. It's my earnest prayer that our Canadian dream comes to reality.

Timeline:
EOI submitted: Nov 19, 2017
LAA Received: January 12, 2018
Application Submitted: soonest
AOR: soon
SPS Docs: soon
Nomination: As swiftly as possible upon submission of all required docs.
ITA: soon
PPR: soon

Land in Canada: Earnest desire May, 2018.

All things are possible to him who believe.......

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hello All,

I am a newbie here. I got MPNP LAA in the express entry latest draw this January, 2018. Yet to pay and submit full application. It's my earnest prayer that our Canadian dream comes to reality.

Timeline:
EOI submitted: Nov 19, 2017
LAA Received: January 12, 2018
Application Submitted: soonest
AOR: soon
SPS Docs: soon
Nomination: As swiftly as possible upon submission of all required docs.
ITA: soon
PPR: soon

Land in Canada: Earnest desire May, 2018.

All things are possible to him who believe.......
Congrats! what a blessing! can you please advise which is your NOC?