+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP renewal 2018 January

Jan 3, 2018
Hi. I appreciate if you can add me to the WhatsUp group. My telephone number is +55 19 996931909.

Thank you in advance,
Renzo.

Omtra

Jan 11, 2018
Hi there,
Need some advices on MPNP program. Please, add me to that WhatsApp group: +79O3OO6O152, Denis

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Without Manitoba connection, you can not apply for MPNP express entry. The below is email I received yesterday:

Greetings!

You have to demonstrate connection to the province of Manitoba, without a connection unfortunately you are ineligible and unable to submit your EOI.

Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Department of Education and Training

7th floor 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3

T:204-945-2806 F:204-948-2256
www.immigratemanitoba.com
(Please refrain from sending multiple emails that are duplicate)

Reactions: sasa80

Zhao Mei Ying

Dec 26, 2017
Without Manitoba connection, you can not apply for MPNP express entry. The below is email I received yesterday:

Greetings!

You have to demonstrate connection to the province of Manitoba, without a connection unfortunately you are ineligible and unable to submit your EOI.

Sincerely,

Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3

Hi !!!!
Then what shall we do? I am interesting to apply MPNP. How can we get connection with Manitoba residence? although we do not have, I will be honest and sincere with them.
Once my ECA is out, I will start applying.

Zhao Mei Ying

Dec 26, 2017
Hi All,

Am hoping to apply in the occupation in demand stream. But my noc code falls under 2232 or 2132. My profession is mechanical engineer. It’s a regulated occupation in Canada. My question is do I need to get a license in canada for me to apply under mpnp OID stream?
You can read in their Website. I notice that SNIP ask license for engineer but MPNP do not ask I think. but u better check .

jogzy

May 31, 2016
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification. Need to know when the new rules apply.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal

Greetings!

Sincerely,

Winnipeg MB R3B 1N3

so which kind of connection they need ? what are the details of invitation to apply ?? it was usually through exploratory visit ? do they still need us to wait for explanatory visit under this category ?