+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP #2019

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I am new here.please I need your opinions on this matter....I actually selected Winnipeg as my destination in Manitoba in my EOI as a result of my job offer letter not stating the precise city I am to be posted. Altgough the company has various branches across manitoba. After i have submited my EOI i got to know that i am surpose to select landmark. I am currently working on my LAA....just want to if I should maintain Winnipeg as my destination or select landmark ..
Hi there! I honestly don't think that's so important to choose Winnipeg or another place.The one thing is clear that Manitoba is afraid of your presence withing Manitoba.So, I mean that if you aren't going to move somewhere else than everything will work for you.
Also, can you please inform me about your job offer. How long did it take to receive the job offer? Was it some overseas recruitment or just Skype calls?
How long they were finalizing their decision and did it require to get LMIA?
Thanks in advance

midefam

Nov 19, 2018
Hello
I am new here.
I have a relative in Manitoba. I am about submitting EOI. When checking the draw history of Skilled workers overseas for Manitoba, I noticed they mostly invite those that have an occupation in their occupation in demand list.
I am a dentist and not included in their occupation in demand list. However i have a relative there. Can i still get LAA?
Thanks.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi there,
Does anyone have idea about MPNP EOI ranking point grid factor 5 adaptability. As per rule, we can consider max 500 points for factor 5. So what if we want to consider both close relative and close friend in mannitoba, will they both have to submit a settlement plan or only close relative? Thoughts shall be appreciated.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Don't know how trend for LAA is going for MPNP. 563 cut off in previous draw before I created my profile, and when next SWO draw happen, score jump to 599 all of sudden. So now hoping for draw to come down and preparing for adding extra points by retaking IELTS.

Navjot_Grewal

May 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Don't know how trend for LAA is going for MPNP. 563 cut off in previous draw before I created my profile, and when next SWO draw happen, score jump to 599 all of sudden. So now hoping for draw to come down and preparing for adding extra points by retaking IELTS.
What is your score..?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
For Manitoba express entry, do we need any connection or close relatives in Manitoba or they chose from EE profile?

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
For Manitoba express entry, do we need any connection or close relatives in Manitoba or they chose from EE profile?
If you apply directly to MPNP, you required connection, either close friend or relative. If you apply through EE, they don't require close connection. However, they prefer mostly those who have connection.

Reactions: arindam.d

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
If you apply directly to MPNP, you required connection, either close friend or relative. If you apply through EE, they don't require close connection. However, they prefer mostly those who have connection.
Thanks for the reply. Can we select multiple provinces in EE profile?