+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory visit 2016

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
I am a Network Engineer with 7 years experience, I have done Masters in Computer Networks from United Kingdom.

I put my education credentials first in my CV then my strong points, then my entire work history. Not a very special CV, just the formal one. I have 7.5 in IELTS. 8 in reading and 8 in listening.
Hello Zafar,

Thanks for sharing some info. The standards must be high for exploratory visit approval as there are a lot of high-potential applicants around the world. I also submitted my intent on the 23Jan but no response so far. My IELTS overall score is 7.0 and most of my job experience is in the airline industry, I am not sure if my job is needed in Manitoba though.

All the best.

Regards

ALEXBELL

Feb 22, 2016
Im still waiting also, no response yet. I sent my email on February 15th. Experience in IT infrastructure.

Feb 22, 2016
I applied for the Exploratory Visit under the MPNP and also received an email requesting me to fill out a form which I didn´t reply immediately but 3 days later. So probably they might be considering the submission date in order to reply accordingly. In any case I´m still waiting for a response.

Feb 22, 2016
Hi AEYA

Could you share with us where did you read about the post you were refering to where normally give an answer in the first week of April?

Thanks for the info.

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
ZafarAfridi said:
Thank you nhbonny,
The form was standard form asking me about my age, my highest level of education and where will i settle if I am selected for immigration and why have I chosen Manitoba for immigration.
Hi Zafar, thanks for sharing your expererience, best wishes for you

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
06-06-2016 Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
13-06-2016 Medical passed
Hello Guys,

I think your NOC matters and it's considered by Manitoba when assessing your EOI mail.

Since 19th Jan., 2016, I haven't gotten any response. My NOC is 4163. I have ten years Business Analyst and Project Management experience, certified PMP and CBAP and SAP BI/BW Consultant.

I don't think the province have demand for people like us.

Feb 22, 2016
According to my understanding the NOC might be relevant however the MPNP Policy and Procedure Guidelines do not give any emphasis on the NOC as a main requirement to choose applicants, (This is an strategic other provinces have been requiring for applicants to have a NOC in demand), anyway all I know is that they are looking for Skilled Workers and every year there are around 6,000 residents leaving their province. Think about it, even though the NOC is important they're aware that most of the Skilled Workers that make it to their Province will not be able to work on their particular field according the their background experience, most of the immigrants that got their residence have to start from the bottom.

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
Bolivar Compres said:
According to my understanding the NOC might be relevant however the MPNP Policy and Procedure Guidelines do not give any emphasis on the NOC as a main requirement to choose applicants, (This is an strategic other provinces have been requiring for applicants to have a NOC in demand), anyway all I know is that they are looking for Skilled Workers and every year there are around 6,000 residents leaving their province. Think about it, even though the NOC is important they're aware that most of the Skilled Workers that make it to their Province will not be able to work on their particular field according the their background experience, most of the immigrants that got their residence have to start from the bottom.
6000 residents is a huge number. Does this reflect how tough it is to survive in there? It is such a big concern especially to us who are bringing our kids along with us. Well, the reason of moving out from where we are right now is the very expensive education and living condition. I am just hoping that it is not the case over there.

Regards

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
SamRaf said:
6000 residents is a huge number. Does this reflect how tough it is to survive in there? It is such a big concern especially to us who are bringing our kids along with us. Well, the reason of moving out from where we are right now is the very expensive education and living condition. I am just hoping that it is not the case over there.

Regards
Hello Zafar, how do you answer the question about if you have any relative or friends in Manitoba? and what is your intended city to establish in Manitoba?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
I'm truly surprized that some guys have got a "continuation" of their EOIs - lucky you are, guys, and I wish you all the best in that process.

I've never heard of such cases except in this thread (while a lot of people I've known have sent an EOIs).

Rumour has it, that no significant activity is expected from Manitoba imm office until the end of April, because of some elections been held on that dates (and all officers will be busy with preparations).

PS: having read all the thread I suppose now, that the preferences have been given (and will be given) to those candidates with a high points in language (independently of theit NOCs). But that's only a suggestion, without definite pros or cons.

PS2: don't expect any strict timelines in which you can get any kind of reply to your EOI: official info on Manitoba's site stated, that all the received applications will be kept in a database for 1 year - that means, you still have a chance, but without any promices or "negative" replies from the province (yes, if you've been deemed as "ineligible" - you'll never know that until 1 year should have passed without any changes in your EOI).

Feb 22, 2016
Still waiting too. In my case I was kind of lucky that I got the email from the MPNP team requesting me to fill out an application form which gave me hopes that they might consider to offer me the chance to apply for an AV. To be honest at this point my best strategy is not having a lot of expectations.