+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory visit 2016

nhbonny

Oct 2, 2015
rzvzl said:
I'm truly surprized that some guys have got a "continuation" of their EOIs - lucky you are, guys, and I wish you all the best in that process.

@Rzvz, nice analysis. If you get any info, plz keep us posted.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
nhbonny said:
@Rzvz, nice analysis. If you get any info, plz keep us posted.
that's barely can be called "analysis". rumours mostly.
but thanks, anyhow :) I'll keep up.

rafammbass

Aug 12, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Hi!

I did apply for MPNP EV program on January, 19.

They got back to me today, March, 14, with the form, asking for more information.

I am already in Canada, as an International Student. So, if they ask me visit Manitoba and I am already here, does that mean I skip one step?

Thanks!

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
rafammbass said:
Hi!

I did apply for MPNP EV program on January, 19.

They got back to me today, March, 14, with the form, asking for more information.

I am already in Canada, as an International Student. So, if they ask me visit Manitoba and I am already here, does that mean I skip one step?
Im happy for you pal. It's nice to hear one more good news from the applicants, makes us inspired!
Anyway, if you are already in Manitoba then it would not be a challenge to discuss your settlement plans with the Immigration Officer. So I believe you are a step closer now. All the best!
Hope to hear some more good news fom the rest of us.
God speed.

Regards

Neda84

Jul 11, 2014
Any news?Are there anyone who applied for exploratory visit after January the 25th?I have applied on January the 28th and I didn't get any response yet.
Thanks.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
Neda84 said:
Any news?Are there anyone who applied for exploratory visit after January the 25th?I have applied on January the 28th and I didn't get any response yet.
Thanks.
only a couple of guys (from those who posted smth here) got a response from MPNP in reply to their EOIs. All others - just waiting.

MarinaL

Apr 6, 2016
Hi everyone! I sent my request on 24th of January but still waiting as well. As far as I understand, they didn't start the process yet (exept some lucky people) :)

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
I have registered for the Manitoba Exploratory Vist 2016 in the MEA Region. I got the automated response as a confirmation.

What's the next steps?

Will they allow me to join this session?

ArnoldCND

Feb 29, 2016
In Manitoba exploratory visit 2016,if given a chance and to have pass the interview after the exploratory visit.How many points will the MPNP give to a candidate in their Expression of Interest?

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
ArnoldCND said:
In Manitoba exploratory visit 2016,if given a chance and to have pass the interview after the exploratory visit.How many points will the MPNP give to a candidate in their Expression of Interest?

sandeepkharb

Apr 14, 2016
Hello! All,
I had sent my EV request on 29th Jan 2016 and didn't receive any reply yet like many others, it seems they have not started the process yet. I have created whatsapp group for EV discussion so if anyone like to join please provide your contact no. or sent me msg on +919028411149.

Reactions: nedian84

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
ArnoldCND said:
Connection to Manitoba Points awarded
Close relative in Manitoba 20
Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit 20

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
ArnoldCND said:
so its not 500 as previously thought ,its only 20 pts?
Well the 20 is the highest under adaptability options, U dont need more than 70points to be in the pool at this level...