+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory visit 2016

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
Hi,
I'd like to know if you guys receive an acknowledgment automated letter when you sent your EV request?
For instance, saying that they received your mail or something.

Thanks for your time.

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here. I would just like to check the possibility of getting LAA for interior designers. I just submitted EOI from April 18,2016 current points is 560. I also received my Express entry profile number and job seeker validation code. I like to think that every document needed is already complete except for my Manitoba supporter's documents ( first cousin who is a housewife). Do you guys think i have the chance of getting in? Please let me know as I am very much eager to migrate to Canada. Godbless you all!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

I checked out that the MPNP is intake is still closed. When will it open again?

sandeepkharb

Apr 14, 2016
MPNP intake is open currently. As I know you have full chance of getting in as you have 560 points score, last LAA was given to those who had above 548 score so according to this you are in. Best of Luck!

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all
i sent the first email for the EV on 29th Jan and no answer until now!!!
i know 3 persons got the reply and the approval to do the visit, i noticed that all 3 of them sent EOI email on 19th of Jan and from different countries but all of them are IT graduates!!!
one of them will travel on 2nd of May

adevas

May 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've sent the first e-mail regarding the exploratory visit on January 19th.
Got the response to fulfill the form on February 18th.
On February 19th I've submitted the complete form.

And since then, after almost 3 months, i got no response from them.

I have an IELTS score of 7.5.
Degree on Computer Engineering (4 years - Fully assessed by ECA).
8 years of work experience.
I don't have a master degree.

I've told them that I have an Express Entry application (meaning I am on the pool). Do you guys think that this might have decreased my chances of being invited to the visit?

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

one of the 3 persons i mentioned before got his nomination approval email after his EV.

good luck for the rest of us

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
mody2410 said:
hi all,

one of the 3 persons i mentioned before got his nomination approval email after his EV.

good luck for the rest of us
I say Wow! that so so cool...
Congrats to him

PeterKroll

May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Make sure you create your resume in Canadian format, which is same as US, but bear that in mind
Goodluck

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys, what is the exploratory visit?? is it an open work permit? I'm a PR living in BC, I'm thinking of moving to Manitoba so that my brother can apply through PNP with having a family connection, I would plan on staying there, I'm looking for a change from BC anyway and Manitoba looks as good as anywhere... what I'm wondering is can he apply for the exploratory visit and does that allow him to work in the meantime?

Also, just off topic slightly, but how long would I have to live in Manitoba before my brother could apply with a family connection (he meets all of the other requirements).

Thanks!

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwi2016 said:
Hey guys, what is the exploratory visit?? is it an open work permit? I'm a PR living in BC, I'm thinking of moving to Manitoba so that my brother can apply through PNP with having a family connection, I would plan on staying there, I'm looking for a change from BC anyway and Manitoba looks as good as anywhere... what I'm wondering is can he apply for the exploratory visit and does that allow him to work in the meantime?

Also, just off topic slightly, but how long would I have to live in Manitoba before my brother could apply with a family connection (he meets all of the other requirements).

Thanks!
Hi
for your brother he can't apply in the EV because he has relative in BC

for you .. you can sponsor him after you get a job in Manitoba for at least one year..

Good Luck

adevas

May 16, 2016
SamRaf said:
Hi,
Would August be a good time to come to Manitoba for EV?

Thank you.
Hi SamRaf,

August usually is a good time because it is summer on Canada.

Since you are asking about when to visit, a quick question, did they contected you asking about scheduling the visit? Usually the process goes this way:
Phase 1. You apply for the Exploratory Visit (EV);
Phase 2. They answer you asking to fulfill a form;
Phase 3. After that, they contact you to schedule the visitation date;

So, are you at phase 3? I only got to phase 2, so I was wondering if they are already programming the visits.

ipman1122

Jun 6, 2016
cool_canada said:
I have registered for the Manitoba Exploratory Vist 2016 in the MEA Region. I got the automated response as a confirmation.

What's the next steps?

Will they allow me to join this session?
wats this visit about ?