01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

Does anyone know what to include in settlement plan?

Give me brief headings for an idea.

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

Does anyone know what to include in settlement plan?

Give me brief headings for an idea.
TIPS ON COMPLETING THE SETTLEMENT PLAN FOR MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE APPLICATION

Filling up the interactive editable PDF format of the Settlement plan is the first and one of the most important part of your application process. This proves your adaptability to migrate. You need to explain why you have chosen Manitoba as your destination. In this section, make sure you have researched about Manitoba, it’s climate, culture and people, benefits you can enjoy, what you can contribute, and the education your kids can have. Knowing the province will make it easy for you to adapt and settle successfully.

You must let them know of your plans on how to settle, and how you have been preparing yourself before you arrive to Canada, either financially or professionally. You also need to explain in you settlement plan how are you going to upgrade yourself by online help, education, training and certifications. If your job or profession is regulated here in Canada, you should be reading or researching ways on how to be registered here, the requirements and the cost. It is a very great impact on the settlement plan if you have been mentioning your plans to upgrade and make yourself employable when you arrive in Canada. In your settlement plan, you are going to highlight your education and your work experience, especially your transferable skills to Canada. It is good also to mention how much you are getting from your paid jobs, your strengths and you can also mention volunteer works you had. By mentioning your rough earnings, you are also providing proof on how you saved a portion of your settlement funds. When I filled up my settlement plan, I even gave them the rough estimate on how much my settlement fund be when my visa arrives with plans of saving at least 20% from our earnings, how much will that be when we move to Canada, and I also mentioned that the funds we have, basing on the statement is very fluid, meaning it moves, in and out, because we are using those savings for our daily living, for bills, rentals and daily expenses. This is a presumption and in preparation in case they will ask for a bank statement in the midst of application, granting that there is a possibility that we can use a portion of our funds. I have also mentioned that from those funds, I can use a portion of it for the application process but I am confident that before I leave the country, the settlement fund will bring will be enough to sustain us as we find jobs and we can provide for our kids and will not be a burden to the province.

Sincerity in your application and declarations create a great impact. That is what I did!In settlement plan 2, your sponsor will fill up the interactive form where he will just support your claims on your settlement plan 2 and how they will assist you find job, accommodation and adjustment, emotionally, physically but not financially, take note, we have our settlement funds and we should prove that we can support ourselves financially. It is very important to communicate well with your sponsor, whether they are your friends or your relatives. You must send them a copy of your settlement plan. They should know by heart what is your source of income, how many dependents, your education and your job experiences. Communication is your great tool to give strength to your application, then documents should justify your claims.

Got this from a web when i was asking questions about settlement plan too... I did not compose it
I hope this suffices...

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
morshola said:
TIPS ON COMPLETING THE SETTLEMENT PLAN FOR MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE APPLICATION

Filling up the interactive editable PDF format of the Settlement plan is the first and one of the most important part of your application process. This proves your adaptability to migrate. You need to explain why you have chosen Manitoba as your destination. In this section, make sure you have researched about Manitoba, it’s climate, culture and people, benefits you can enjoy, what you can contribute, and the education your kids can have. Knowing the province will make it easy for you to adapt and settle successfully.

You must let them know of your plans on how to settle, and how you have been preparing yourself before you arrive to Canada, either financially or professionally. You also need to explain in you settlement plan how are you going to upgrade yourself by online help, education, training and certifications. If your job or profession is regulated here in Canada, you should be reading or researching ways on how to be registered here, the requirements and the cost. It is a very great impact on the settlement plan if you have been mentioning your plans to upgrade and make yourself employable when you arrive in Canada. In your settlement plan, you are going to highlight your education and your work experience, especially your transferable skills to Canada. It is good also to mention how much you are getting from your paid jobs, your strengths and you can also mention volunteer works you had. By mentioning your rough earnings, you are also providing proof on how you saved a portion of your settlement funds. When I filled up my settlement plan, I even gave them the rough estimate on how much my settlement fund be when my visa arrives with plans of saving at least 20% from our earnings, how much will that be when we move to Canada, and I also mentioned that the funds we have, basing on the statement is very fluid, meaning it moves, in and out, because we are using those savings for our daily living, for bills, rentals and daily expenses. This is a presumption and in preparation in case they will ask for a bank statement in the midst of application, granting that there is a possibility that we can use a portion of our funds. I have also mentioned that from those funds, I can use a portion of it for the application process but I am confident that before I leave the country, the settlement fund will bring will be enough to sustain us as we find jobs and we can provide for our kids and will not be a burden to the province.

Sincerity in your application and declarations create a great impact. That is what I did!In settlement plan 2, your sponsor will fill up the interactive form where he will just support your claims on your settlement plan 2 and how they will assist you find job, accommodation and adjustment, emotionally, physically but not financially, take note, we have our settlement funds and we should prove that we can support ourselves financially. It is very important to communicate well with your sponsor, whether they are your friends or your relatives. You must send them a copy of your settlement plan. They should know by heart what is your source of income, how many dependents, your education and your job experiences. Communication is your great tool to give strength to your application, then documents should justify your claims.

Got this from a web when i was asking questions about settlement plan too... I did not compose it
I hope this suffices...
Thanks for the above.

I am confused a bit. I do not need a sponsor already to atleast put forward my application. Correct?

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Thanks for the above.

I am confused a bit. I do not need a sponsor already to atleast put forward my application. Correct?
You can put forward your application so far you can assure yourself that you will eventually get a sponsor, friend or relative at the long run

But not that one of the major legibility for exploratory visit is that you must have a connection in the province of Manitoba.
www(dot)cicnews.com/2015/05/manitoba-skilled-worker-overseas-expression-interest-system-055196.html

moszin

Feb 22, 2016
Greetings All,

i missed the deadline to send my request for Exploratory visit. will there be other intakes in 2016 ?!!!

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
moszin said:
Greetings All,

i missed the deadline to send my request for Exploratory visit. will there be other intakes in 2016 ?!!!
I got mad at myself too... I missed it big time.

I hope there is another in 2016... and from my findings, i am not sure the exploratory visit is actually an annual thing. I think its based on Manitoba labour market requirement.. The requirement is not so enormous that is why this one closed very quickly.

Really not happy with that

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I guess I was lucky or prompt action. I submitted my CV and IELTS last week when it was already open,

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Guys,

I guess I was lucky or prompt action. I submitted my CV and IELTS last week when it was already open,
Sameer

Did u get any update from them yet???

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Not yet. Hoping for the best.

I was also surprised today that it has closed. Seems like it was just a short time window.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
It seems that settlement plan is necessary with resume and ielts to apply for exploratory visit. Anyways I sent them email application in the beginning of February when exploratory visit intake was open but didn't get any response until now. Can anyone describe a template of application email.

Jazz234

Feb 22, 2016
I am not sure settlement plan was required at this stage as it was not the requirements listed on their page. Generally you tend to follow what they have listed and not go overboard with extra stuff.

When was the EV open btw? was it not some time in January?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
I agree. Settlement was not stated.

I thought of preparing one but then I did a bit of research and concluded that it's mostly requried for Exploratory visit for Business Purposes (Entrepreneur Stream etc.)

Also it was clearly stated that they need only CV and IELTS. So i just kept it simple and sent what they asked for.

Lets see.

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
Jazz234 said:
I am not sure settlement plan was required at this stage as it was not the requirements listed on their page. Generally you tend to follow what they have listed and not go overboard with extra stuff.

When was the EV open btw? was it not some time in January?
I support your idea... one should follow the instruction as stated on the portal

The EV was open between mid January to mid February 2016

I have an ultimate question..

How often is the EV request open??
Annually?
Twice in a year?
No specific time but based on thier labour damand?
Once in three years?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
morshola said:
I support your idea... one should follow the instruction as stated on the portal

The EV was open between mid January to mid February 2016

I have an ultimate question..

How often is the EV request open??
Annually?
Twice in a year?
No specific time but based on thier labour damand?
Once in three years?
No Idea atall.Was my first time as-well for applying to EV. What I simply have done is that I have bookmarked all the webpages of the provinces and I check them every morning at office.So that I am aware of any stream opening. This is how I found out about Exploratory Visit as well.