+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Exploratory visit 2016

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi aeya, may I know your noc and did you apply for EV from inside Canada or outside. Also when did you send EV application email.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
aeya said:
I received an answer from the MPNP about the request for the Exploratory Visit. They were requesting me to complete a form and return it to them. I received this request on February 5th and I replied it by February 7th. I still haven't received any reply again from them, but I have read in another post that their normally give an answer in the first week of April.
Hi Aeya,

i also would like to know whether you applied for the EV request from inside canda or as an outland applicant?

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

May I know if there are some updates about exploratory visit requests sent from outside Canada?
Whether they have started sending out their invitations already?

Thanks for your time!
Regards,
Sam

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Lilyee said:
Hi aeya, may I know your noc and did you apply for EV from inside Canada or outside. Also when did you send EV application email.
Hello,

My NOC is 0 and I apply from outside. I send the email on January 19th.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Thanks aeya for sharing your time line. I sent EV request on 15 February and hope to hear from them in a week or later.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Guys,
I applied for Exploratory visit on 19th January, they replied to me on 5th February with a form to fill which i send on the same day.
Then they send me reply on 19th February that my application for Exploratory visit is approved and I should visit Manitoba within 6 months.

What shall I do now??? I am confused.

My NOC is 2281 and I am Computer Network Engineer with 7 years of experience.

Jazz234

Feb 22, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,
I applied for Exploratory visit on 19th January, they replied to me on 5th February with a form to fill which i send on the same day.
Then they send me reply on 19th February that my application for Exploratory visit is approved and I should visit Manitoba within 6 months.

Well.. you should visit Manitoba within 6 months.

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,

Congratulations and well done! You are now a step closer to settling in Manitoba! Do some research and get ready for your interview with the officer at the end of your visit. Convince him of your good intentions to settle in Manitoba. All the best and Godspeed. I hope we get to hear from them soon too.

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,

Zafar congrats for your succes . Would you mind to tell us what is your profile and how do you make your cv?? thanks

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,

Congrats Zafar. Best of Luck!

ArnoldCND

Feb 29, 2016
I sent my application to Manitoba last January 25 2016,but till now I haven't any confirmation about my application.In my resume I did not include my settlement fund,is it possible that my application shall be accepted and eventually pass the EV?If granted Im ready to give my settlement fund.

SamRaf

Feb 3, 2016
Hello Arnold,

I believe they only required us to submit our CV and IELTS cert for the time being.
There is a possibility that they are sending out envites according to the dates of submission (just a wild guess though).
Looking forward to starting the process soon.

Regards

nhbonny

Oct 2, 2015
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,
@ZafarAfridi: wish you all the best. Can you share the 'form' that you filled up on 5th. Or what are the information that they required in that form? Thanks in advance.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
radel said:
Zafar congrats for your succes . Would you mind to tell us what is your profile and how do you make your cv?? thanks
I am a Network Engineer with 7 years experience, I have done Masters in Computer Networks from United Kingdom.

I put my education credentials first in my CV then my strong points, then my entire work history. Not a very special CV, just the formal one. I have 7.5 in IELTS. 8 in reading and 8 in listening.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
nhbonny said:
@ZafarAfridi: wish you all the best. Can you share the 'form' that you filled up on 5th. Or what are the information that they required in that form? Thanks in advance.
Thank you nhbonny,
The form was standard form asking me about my age, my highest level of education and where will i settle if I am selected for immigration and why have I chosen Manitoba for immigration.