+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa office (VO) Philippines

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have seen some cases in the forum that's why I suggest you ....

Thanks
Are they also from manila? I am afraid that the visa office in manila will not resend any medical request, I sent an email to them but the electronic response says it wil 28 days for them to response spand I am really running out of time

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
My VO is also Manila. Hope it will be fast. Praying praying praying

Anyway, I just finished the medical. Also submitted necessary documents. Worried about the birth cert though. I sent the NSO one but they rejected it because stupid NSO just photocopied it on their security paper so everything is blurry. I sent my Makati registrar one and I hope it will be accepted.

Patura

Aug 8, 2018
Hello, No any recent feedback from the Manila??? No PPR ? Or any updates??? Please share with us if any.

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
I just want to ask if you are being sponsored will you be sent back to your country if you have no bank accounts our 10,000 $ when entering Canada?

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
I just want to ask if you are being sponsored will you be sent back to your country if you have no bank accounts our 10,000 $ when entering Canada?
If u r qsw applicant than no need to show this
Thanks

Reactions: fff93

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hello everyone, I joined the group today with the hope of finding some lights or answers as we need to know when the approval for the PR will be given by MVO. The last time I talked to CIC in Canada back in July they told me that our application was sent to Manila VO for processing. I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. I am in Canada. According to the time line says: He already passed the medical exam and the last thing showing is WE STARTED TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION ON JULY 23. Can you please anyone tell me where we are, when ant what we can expect anything from Manila Visa office? Thanks in advance for any information. We are getting depressed and paranoid. Please help

Reactions: renzo03

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I joined the group today with the hope of finding some lights or answers as we need to know when the approval for the PR will be given by MVO. The last time I talked to CIC in Canada back in July they told me that our application was sent to Manila VO for processing. I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. I am in Canada. According to the time line says: He already passed the medical exam and the last thing showing is WE STARTED TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION ON JULY 23. Can you please anyone tell me where we are, when ant what we can expect anything from Manila Visa office? Thanks in advance for any information. We are getting depressed and paranoid. Please help
Would you mind to share your timeline, like when did they received your application? Because according to the process it will take 3 months after passing the medical exam to start the background check then after that they will ask for the passport for visa stamping.

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for replying Kobekong

May 25: Application received by mississauga.
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 16: Medical exams submitted.
July 20: Application sent to Manila vo.
July 23: We started to process your application
July 25: you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided

July 25: you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams
It's 17 months total time line for Outland people may be he got DM soon .

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018

Just to let you know I joined a group chat for spousal sponsorship .. and some april an may applicants ha their visa's already 80 percent of april applicants got their passport request. And some for may.. you might get an update by this month of October. ? Once they started the background check you will get the dm soon or day after.. im one of them patiently waiting, , im april applicants as well but im one of the 20% that has no update yet. So do not worry you are still on track! !

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Thank you so very much Kobekong. That that give us some peace of mind. We really really appreciate it

Just to let you know I joined a group chat for spousal sponsorship .. and some april an may applicants ha their visa's already 80 percent of april applicants got their passport request. And some for may.. you might get an update by this month of October. ? Once they started the background check you will get the dm soon or day after.. im one of them patiently waiting, , im april applicants as well but im one of the 20% that has no update yet. So do not worry you are still on track! !