+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa office (VO) Philippines

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hello Kobekong. Update. On October 5 We got the invitation for the pre arrival services. Do you know what and we should expect next?
Thank you

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Kobekong. Update. On October 5 We got the invitation for the pre arrival services. Do you know what and we should expect next?
Thank you
Pre arival is a good sign! ! I have read if your principal applicants have received the pre a. That means they have passed the eligibility .. next thing will be the background check.. once the background check had started,anytime soon you will receive the passport request! Good luck! ! Usually you will have the background check in process right after receiving the pre arrival letter..

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
I got a the MR along with the pre-arrival.

Passed the MR I think August. Waiting hopefully for PPR now.

Patura

Aug 8, 2018
PR applicants for Quebec (Those waiting from Manila VO), Is it Possible to create a whats app group? or if it is there let me know I need to join for getting daily updates from colleagues!!!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hello nurses have you guys tried to apply for registration in quebec.. please how did it go? thanks for your replies

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Pre arival is a good sign! ! I have read if your principal applicants have received the pre a. That means they have passed the eligibility .. next thing will be the background check.. once the background check had started,anytime soon you will receive the passport request! Good luck! ! Usually you will have the background check in process right after receiving the pre arrival letter..
***Hello Kobekong we got some other good news. Today we got our profile updated to "We are processing your background check"...

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
***Hello Kobekong we got some other good news. Today we got our profile updated to "We are processing your background check"...
Thats a great good news.. you are one step closer to ppr!! Thats the last stage the background check.. ppr email will be triggered anytime .. good luck! In our group chat it only take days or week when they received the passport request during background check..

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
any update with VO Manila? medical done last Sept. up to know still no PPR or DM.

TIME LINE FOR SPOUSE/ FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

May 24: Application sent to Mississauga
May 25: Application received by Mississauga.
July 04: Application number ***** has been linked to your online account
July 06: Eligibly of sponsorship approved letter received
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 12:Application sent to MVO for processing
July 16:Medical exams submitted.
July 23:We started processing your application
July 25:you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams
October 05:Invitation to Pre-arrival services
October 25:Background check, changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a

Waiting for PPR request still...

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Kabayan.. 51 days since DM, and no PPR yet.
VO: CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia. Is it possible that they are currently forwarding it to the nearest VO (Manila VO), kaya medjo cya natatagalan? Can anyone please tell me what's happening? Or what might be the cause of the delay?

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hello everyone, we are a little bit paranoid as per since the pre-arrival notice on October 5, 2018. Nothing is happening. Anyone can give me any lights? thank you

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello! Anyone here able to get reply from manila vo email address? We sent email inquiring about status of EE application. We received procedural fairness letter on Nov 23 about common law proofs additional documents. We sent response through VFS on Dec 10. Til now there is no update in online account. Do they reply on emails or we just wait for update online?
Thanks in advance.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, we are a little bit paranoid as per since the pre-arrival notice on October 5, 2018. Nothing is happening. Anyone can give me any lights? thank you
Hello can you share your timeline? Also getting paranoid that manila vo has been silent.