Here is my timeline

Federal Stage : March 7, 2018
AOR: April 11,2018
Started Processing Application: July 6, 2018
MR: July 9, 2018
Medical done: July 10, 2018
PreArrival Invitation: July 10,2018

Waiting for DM/ PPR request...

Ikaw? Timeline mo? Meron ako nakausap Federal nya August 2018 then Medical feb this year tapos may Visa na sya agad this March. Nakakaloka ang bilis. Bakit ganon???

Same tayo ng situation. Pre-arrival din is same month with MR. And also, medical passed August 2018.

Still no movement as seen in ECAS. Account says background check started but in ECAS no update.

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Updates anyone?

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hello there, here is my timeline

TIME LINE FOR SPOUSE/ FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

May 24: Application sent to Mississauga
May 25: Application received by Mississauga.
July 04: Application number ***** has been linked to your online account
July 06: Eligibly of sponsorship approved letter received
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 12:Application sent to MVO for processing
July 16:Medical exams submitted.
July 23:We started processing your application
July 25:you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams inprogress to you passed medical exams
October 05:Invitation to Pre-arrival services
October 25:Background check, changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a

Waiting for PPR request still...
Decision Made
Application submitted on May 25, 2018 to Missisauga office in Canada

July 25:you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams inprogress to you passed medical exams
October 25:Background check, changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a
April 8, 2019: Decision made
April 12, PPR request email received, yeaaaaa; the nightmare is over. We are so glad and immensinly happy
April 15, passport send to VFS (holly week delayed delivery)
April 23, got the passport with visa and confirmation of permanent resident and ready to fly, my partner is arriving next week!

Hello Mike, how is your wife now? I can relate since it's our 9th month now since submitting the app. Did you hire a representative?

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018

Decision Made

April 12, PPR request email received, yeaaaaa; the nightmare is over. We are so glad and immensinly happy
April 23, got the passport with visa and confirmation of permanent resident and ready to fly, my partner is arriving next week!

No we didn't. we got our visa on our hands now. My spouse is flying this comingt april 30 to canada. Yea we are so happy now. thank you

Kow

Oct 29, 2018
I wonder if anyone has similar situation as mine.

My app was transferred to Manila VO in early Feb and pre arrival on 27/2.
All the documents were submitted on 8/3. We haven't heard anything from the VO since then.
GCKey still shows that we need to provide additional document for them to review the application (the expiry date was one month ago).
We tried to email the VO what extra documents are needed but just no replies from them.
Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks!

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
I wonder if anyone has similar situation as mine.

My app was transferred to Manila VO in early Feb and pre arrival on 27/2.
All the documents were submitted on 8/3. We haven't heard anything from the VO since then.
GCKey still shows that we need to provide additional document for them to review the application (the expiry date was one month ago).
We tried to email the VO what extra documents are needed but just no replies from them.
Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks!
You have to contact the MVO by the webform because the time has passed and you need to be on the top of things.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

We are may 2018 applicant under OINP and still no ppr up to this time. We got re medical request last march 29. We passed the medical after a

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

We are may 2018 applicant under OINP and still no ppr up to this time. We got re medical request last march 29. We passed the medical after a month. My question is gaano ba usually katagal ang ppr after nila mag request ng ppr? Thank you guys.

alexdoll

Oct 19, 2018

Decision Made

That's awesome. I got my PPR on April 17 and landed in Toronto on May 11. I'm a June 27 applicant. I hope your wife is coping well with the weather! At least it's not too bad now.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Hello everyone!
If anyone can shed some light on my situation, please do.

I’m a PNP applicant (SINP), paper based.
AOR is August 2018.
Medical request and medical passed May 2019.
Got pre arrival letter from MVO on June 19 2019. No update since then.

I sent an email to MVO few weeks ago. They said my application is now queued for the review of a migration officer.

It’s been 3 months and 5 days since pre arrival. I don’t have an idea what’s taking them this long.:(

Oliva

Aug 30, 2019
Guys whats in pre arrival letter? I received some email from them but i do not have any idea which is which.. By the way my application is quite complex compared to others,which is teribly frustrating heres my timeline

Submitted application -july 30,2018
AO1- April 1,2019 (9months gap)
Medical done- May 27,2019
Medical received
Biometric done - Aug.15,2019
Transffered MVO- Sept.16,2019
Start processing- Sept.24,2019

Anyone knows what to expect next?
Oh i remember officer from biometric inform me that the last thing i should wait is the PPR since i finished eveything,but i have doubt with the info because i read from other forums that if they transffered your file to MVO you should atleast wait 3 to 4 months before you can hear some updates from them..how genuine is this guys?

Last edited:

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Guys whats in pre arrival letter? I received some email from them but i do not have any idea which is which.. By the way my application is quite complex compared to others,which is teribly frustrating heres my timeline

Medical received

Oh i remember officer from biometric inform me that the last thing i should wait is the PPR since i finished eveything,but i have doubt with the info because i read from other forums that if they transffered your file to MVO you should atleast wait 3 to 4 months before you can hear some updates from them..how genuine is this guys?

Medical received

A pre arrival letter states that an individual can already have access to Canada’s pre arrival services for new immigrants.

According to canada.ca :

You can get free in-person and online services, if:
  • we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa
I received pre arrival services letter from MVO last June 19. No update since then. I sent them an email and responded with “your application is now queued for the review of a migration officer...”

From what I have read in most forums here, next to pre arrival services letter is PPR. Maybe it just takes time for us to receive PPR since MVO is really slow nowadays.

Best of luck for us!
Keep the positivity!

jayswife

Oct 4, 2019
Philippines
Category........
QSW
hi guys i just want to ask what was the longest possible timeline for federal aplication to lodge. Me , my husband and my 1st child had our CSQ last july 2018 now im applying CSQ for my 2 other accompanyingchildren. they said we need to lodge federal before CSq expire.