+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa office (VO) Philippines

hairking

Jan 26, 2018
Hi smartay,

I guess you are still in line with QSW application processing time, which is 15 months from federal application to CoPR. Nevertheless, you may want to submit a web form in CIC website.

Hi guys,

I'm a South Korean QSW applicant, but as my case is being processed at MVO, I'd like to join in. Just like madj_03 I submitted my federal stage Feb 2017, got my AOR March 2017, and did my medical Nov, 2017. I have been seeing the IP2 screen since last November but have not received any updates so far. This is so frustrating... Do you guys think it is normal? I did live in several countries in my life but they were all countries with no security threat to Canada, and I have no record of unlawful or suspicious activity, so I am starting to get a bit curious why this is taking so long (it is already approaching 5 and a half months since the medicals). Can anybody else share their timeline or how long they had to wait for the ppr after the medical? I'm thinking whether I should be sending an email to inquire about the process geez....

Cheers
Hi smartay

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi there manila visa office! Still no news for PPR.. :( Im in ip2 since april this year.. my medical will expire in november this year but still no PPR... ANY updates from your application people?

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi guys,

I'm a South Korean QSW applicant, but as my case is being processed at MVO, I'd like to join in. Just like madj_03 I submitted my federal stage Feb 2017, got my AOR March 2017, and did my medical Nov, 2017. I have been seeing the IP2 screen since last November but have not received any updates so far. This is so frustrating... Do you guys think it is normal? I did live in several countries in my life but they were all countries with no security threat to Canada, and I have no record of unlawful or suspicious activity, so I am starting to get a bit curious why this is taking so long (it is already approaching 5 and a half months since the medicals). Can anybody else share their timeline or how long they had to wait for the ppr after the medical? I'm thinking whether I should be sending an email to inquire about the process geez....

Cheers
Hi! Is there any update with your application?

smartay

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-02-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
22?-11-2017
Interview........
No interview, invitation to pre-arrival services 30-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-07-2018
Hi! Is there any update with your application?
Hi madj,
Nope, no updates here either. I'm in the same situation as you. I passed my medical last November. Based on the indicators on my personal applicant page, it seems like I've been in IP2 ever since I passed medical. My application was submitted February 2017, and it has now exceeded the processing time posted on the CIC website (currently 16 months). This is totally driving me crazy ... I mean, I don't think my case is all that complicated anyway. Several months ago I received a reply saying that my application is now "in the final stages of processing", and they are "processing my application diligently", but that was it. It seems so strange that applications in the QSW category are suddenly taking so goddamn long to process. A year ago most people (single, relatively uncomplicated cases) got ppr within 14 months or so. What is funny is that I got my pre-arrival invitation letter last November, I've been preparing for arrival and received some pre-arrival services expecting that I should be able to land soon.

Let's wish for the best

Reactions: madj_03

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi madj,
Nope, no updates here either. I'm in the same situation as you. I passed my medical last November. Based on the indicators on my personal applicant page, it seems like I've been in IP2 ever since I passed medical. My application was submitted February 2017, and it has now exceeded the processing time posted on the CIC website (currently 16 months). This is totally driving me crazy ... I mean, I don't think my case is all that complicated anyway. Several months ago I received a reply saying that my application is now "in the final stages of processing", and they are "processing my application diligently", but that was it. It seems so strange that applications in the QSW category are suddenly taking so goddamn long to process. A year ago most people (single, relatively uncomplicated cases) got ppr within 14 months or so. What is funny is that I got my pre-arrival invitation letter last November, I've been preparing for arrival and received some pre-arrival services expecting that I should be able to land soon.

Let's wish for the best
I understand the feeling.. :)
Let's still hope that PPR is on its way! Godbless...

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys how long does the MAnila Visa Office processes the express entry for ontario? Any applicant under OINP here? Will appreciate your reply

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
So I guess PPR is 3-4 months after medicals done? I really hope we all get PPR soon.. :) #agonyofwaiting :D
hi I am from Phil and medicals done and Police Clearance and my application was sent to Manila for 3 months now never heard from them yet

smartay

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-02-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
22?-11-2017
Interview........
No interview, invitation to pre-arrival services 30-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-07-2018
Wow I received my PPR through email this morning (and it was monday morning! I wasn't expecting that). It is somewhat strange there is still no update on myCIC account (maybe a bit of a delay in database update as CIC seems so busy these days...), but I printed out the email, went to VFS and submitted my passport copy in the afternoon. Gook luck to everybody still waiting God bless.