+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa office (VO) Philippines

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hi gaye_ga! We had our MR november 2017... so is that alright for me to expect PPR this feb and march 2018? Thanks!
Hi madj_03! When's your AOR? In what I can see in FB messenger group Manila VO, those who lodge Oct-Nov2016 and with Jan-Feb2017 AOR, they are now getting their DMs and/or PPR. If you're in the same timeline, then maybe it will come soon. God bless.

Reactions: sunnymks

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi madj_03! When's your AOR? In what I can see in FB messenger group Manila VO, those who lodge Oct-Nov2016 and with Jan-Feb2017 AOR, they are now getting their DMs and/or PPR. If you're in the same timeline, then maybe it will come soon. God bless.
I lodged federal stage february 2017...
AOR/Started processing MARCH 2017... :)

i really hope that I will get PPR soon.. :(

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014

You'll get yours too soon. Meanwhile, while waiting, you should do something useful for easy transition like attending orientation at CIIP.

Reactions: madj_03

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

When was ur medical request?

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi everyone from MVO.. I just received an invitation for pre departure services from IRCC sent to my gckey account... but still dont have a PPR... do you think its a good sign that PPR is nearly on its way? Thanks! :)

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hi everyone from MVO.. I just received an invitation for pre departure services from IRCC sent to my gckey account... but still dont have a PPR... do you think its a good sign that PPR is nearly on its way? Thanks! :)
Hi madj_03,

Maybe it's a good sign but not a guarantee as per my opinion. Some people who are still waiting for MR also received that invitation. It's to let you know that there are services provided for free before going to Canada for you to have a smooth transition. If you have not yet attended the orientation by CIIP, it's the pre departure service that is being offered here to guide us about our future plans funded by government of Canada. It's very helpful and I personally encourage you to attend. This is also to maximize your waiting time for the PPR because you will be pre-occupied of many things once PPR is here. Hope this helps.

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi madj_03,

Maybe it's a good sign but not a guarantee as per my opinion. Some people who are still waiting for MR also received that invitation. It's to let you know that there are services provided for free before going to Canada for you to have a smooth transition. If you have not yet attended the orientation by CIIP, it's the pre departure service that is being offered here to guide us about our future plans funded by government of Canada. It's very helpful and I personally encourage you to attend. This is also to maximize your waiting time for the PPR because you will be pre-occupied of many things once PPR is here. Hope this helps.
Hi gaye! Nice to hear from you...
Thankyou so much for the information... I'll try to visit and check all the websites provided while waiting for PPR... :) Godbless on your new life to canada!

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hi gaye! Nice to hear from you...
Thankyou so much for the information... I'll try to visit and check all the websites provided while waiting for PPR... :) Godbless on your new life to canada!
Hope to see you there soon.. we'll be travelling this April. You're heading to Montreal? God bless yoo too

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hope to see you there soon.. we'll be travelling this April. You're heading to Montreal? God bless yoo too
Yes, hopefully if granted a visa... do you have families in montreal? Thankyou and goodluck on your new journey.. keep us posted pls.. so that we'll know what to expect.. btw, how long is the validity of your issued visa? Thanks..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Yes, hopefully if granted a visa... do you have families in montreal? Thankyou and goodluck on your new journey.. keep us posted pls.. so that we'll know what to expect.. btw, how long is the validity of your issued visa? Thanks..
Hello,

No we don't have any relatives in Quebec, they are in Toronto. That's why we're planning to stay for a few days before heading to Gatineau. Visa validity is until medical, the day that they received our medical. It's less than a year when we received it. God bless.

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi everyone! Its been a month since I received pre arrival invitation.. still no PPR up to this date! :( also no update in my gckey account.. hope everything is well..

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi MVO!!! Im in IP2 Stage... my cic account updated last week... can anyone tell me how much time to wait for the golden email PPR? HOpe all is well regarding our application... thankyou...

smartay

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-02-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
22?-11-2017
Interview........
No interview, invitation to pre-arrival services 30-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-07-2018
Hi guys,

I'm a South Korean QSW applicant, but as my case is being processed at MVO, I'd like to join in. Just like madj_03 I submitted my federal stage Feb 2017, got my AOR March 2017, and did my medical Nov, 2017. I have been seeing the IP2 screen since last November but have not received any updates so far. This is so frustrating... Do you guys think it is normal? I did live in several countries in my life but they were all countries with no security threat to Canada, and I have no record of unlawful or suspicious activity, so I am starting to get a bit curious why this is taking so long (it is already approaching 5 and a half months since the medicals). Can anybody else share their timeline or how long they had to wait for the ppr after the medical? I'm thinking whether I should be sending an email to inquire about the process geez....

Cheers