+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa office (VO) Philippines

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Oh my god, congratulations!!!
After how many months of waiting did PPR came after MR? And from PPR to the time of your passports are ready to be picked up with visa?
Pls show your timeline.. thanks and congratulations! Best of luck!

Nov2016-federal lodge
Feb2017-AOR
Apr2017-RPRF
Sep2017-MR
Dec2017-Interview
19Jan-PPR then DM nung gabi..

After a week of passport submitted to VFS, it's now ready for pick-up. We opted for the pickup since we are in Manila din.

Reactions: SaraSalar

SaraSalar

Sep 18, 2016
Nov2016-federal lodge
Feb2017-AOR
Apr2017-RPRF
Sep2017-MR
Dec2017-Interview
19Jan-PPR then DM nung gabi..

After a week of passport submitted to VFS, it's now ready for pick-up. We opted for the pickup since we are in Manila din.
Congrats! I also received ppr today but my status is still in process. What this means?

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Congrats! I also received ppr today but my status is still in process. What this means?
Congrats! Submit your passport to vfs. If your in Manila, I suggest to have your picture at Fugifilm at Alphaland mall near magallanes mrt station. We had 3 photo studio before our pictures passed in the required specifications! What a day! We were able to submit the complete package the following day! And submit it personal rather than go through a representative to save time and money. God bless and congrats again!

SaraSalar

Sep 18, 2016
Congrats! Submit your passport to vfs. If your in Manila, I suggest to have your picture at Fugifilm at Alphaland mall near magallanes mrt station. We had 3 photo studio before our pictures passed in the required specifications! What a day! We were able to submit the complete package the following day! And submit it personal rather than go through a representative to save time and money. God bless and congrats again!
Thanks! Haha but I don't know I should be happy or not, coz still not DM. :p
I'm in Malaysia so I'll go to vfs office here

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Thanks! Haha but I don't know I should be happy or not, coz still not DM. :p
I'm in Malaysia so I'll go to vfs office here
Haha! I thought your from the Philippines since its Manila VO. Anyway, you should be happy because you got a passport request. It's the same thing with us, PPR since then later on DM. Good luck and congrats again!

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi!
Does anybody here having a difficulty signing in thru gckey account? Been trying to log in since yesterday but after signing in, the page always loops back to the main page of the site... :(
Tha

SaraSalar

Sep 18, 2016
Hi!
Does anybody here having a difficulty signing in thru gckey account? Been trying to log in since yesterday but after signing in, the page always loops back to the main page of the site... :(
Tha
I just tried n could login without any difficulties. Try to contact site support?!

Matertech

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Japan
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Request
Not yet
I m wondering if the validity of the passport should be 6 months at PPR (ready for visa)?

Reactions: madj_03

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
I m wondering if the validity of the passport should be 6 months at PPR (ready for visa)?
Hi matertech,

Yes it should be at least 12months valid once you receive PPR, unless if not, you should renew it. It is stated in the PPR.. hope this helps.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi matertech,

Yes it should be at least 12months valid once you receive PPR, unless if not, you should renew it. It is stated in the PPR.. hope this helps.
Hello Dear gaye_ga

I think It is not mandatory to have minimum of one year of validity however in some cases they mentioned the same in PPR , so maybe in your case they have asked the same to you.
But in majority of cases there is no where mentioned about the Passport Validity requirements in the PPR email.

Reactions: gaye_ga

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Hello Dear gaye_ga

I think It is not mandatory to have minimum of one year of validity however in some cases they mentioned the same in PPR , so maybe in your case they have asked the same to you.
But in majority of cases there is no where mentioned about the Passport Validity requirements in the PPR email.
Hi sunnymyks,

Thank you for this. Though in the letter whether a visa is required or not (visa exempt), it states that validity is at least 12months. But maybe it is different in other case. Thank you and God bless!

Reactions: sunnymks

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
Our application was transferred last November 14,2017 in MNL Visa Office , is this normal that until now we don’t have any update regarding our application? Waiting for PPR hopefully this February is that possible ? I can’t wait to be with my husband .

madj_03

Mar 21, 2015
Nueva Ecija
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
manila
Hi sunnymyks,

Thank you for this. Though in the letter whether a visa is required or not (visa exempt), it states that validity is at least 12months. But maybe it is different in other case. Thank you and God bless!
Hi gaye_ga! We had our MR november 2017... so is that alright for me to expect PPR this feb and march 2018? Thanks!