Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22, 2017, Guidance Counseling Program Seminar March 3, 2017
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
bukayo said:
My timeline is on my profile.
Are you in a same sex relationship too or opposite sex? What makes you decide to apply conjugal? Are you the sponsor or the PA?

Queeen.14

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 (AOM)
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
File Transfer...
02-11-2016 / AOR2: 03-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hoping VERY SOON
Conjugal app here too on Aug 30, 2016... We just received 2nd set of GCMS last night and it shows under file location: FCPNP-PUT AWAY! Eligibility says in progress though, but Crim and Sec not started. Medicals passed. The officer noted that our relationship is Bonafide, however it says limited docs to qualify for FCE. We are hoping that they are just referring to the Original PSA Advisory on Marriages which they have just requested last Jan 22.

It's a bit disappointing that they are processing our category with the least priority... Let us all hope for a sweet finish line soon!

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
June 14, 2017 Canada Embassy Manila
Med's Done....
April 15, 2016 Upfront Medical
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
Re: *** MANILA 2016 OUTLAND CONJUGAL APPLICATION JOIN HERE*

Queeen.14 said:
Conjugal app here too on Aug 30, 2016... We just received 2nd set of GCMS last night and it shows under file location: FCPNP-PUT AWAY! Eligibility says in progress though, but Crim and Sec not started. Medicals passed. The officer noted that our relationship is Bonafide, however it says limited docs to qualify for FCE. We are hoping that they are just referring to the Original PSA Advisory on Marriages which they have just requested last Jan 22.

It's a bit disappointing that they are processing our category with the least priority... Let us all hope for a sweet finish line soon!
Hi im glad you reply on this thread as i want to get in touch with conjugal app in the Philippines.

Did you order your GCMS note online? How long does it takes? What is FCE? Crim? And Sec? Whar is FNPNP-PUT AWAY, sorry those are jargons on me.

What is psa advisory of marriage?

My AOR was last April 2016 then few weeks after i was approved as a Sponsor. Then June 2016 my application was transfer to CEM for processing. Up to now i have no idea what happening to our application.

Queeen.14

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 (AOM)
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hoping VERY SOON
Re: *** MANILA 2016 OUTLAND CONJUGAL APPLICATION JOIN HERE*

canadalover4987 said:
Hi im glad you reply on this thread as i want to get in touch with conjugal app in the Philippines.

Did you order your GCMS note online? How long does it takes? What is FCE? Crim? And Sec? Whar is FNPNP-PUT AWAY, sorry those are jargons on me.

What is psa advisory of marriage?

My AOR was last April 2016 then few weeks after i was approved as a Sponsor. Then June 2016 my application was transfer to CEM for processing. Up to now i have no idea what happening to our application.
Hi. Yes my sponsor ordered GCMS notes online. We did that twice already and we did see some changes. Although I'm still not sure if it's a good thing or not.

***MODIFIED***
FCE is our category's code for Family Class - Conjugal Partner...

FCPNP-PUT-AWAY is the new File Location of our app. From what I've heard, it means our app has been put away or put aside and no officer working on the file at that moment. I also think it's because I wasn't able to provide the PSA AOM when we filed our app...

PSA AOM is Philippine Statistics Authority - Advisory on Marriages, it's like ordering a Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR), it will then appear if you have or haven't been married. In my case, I'm still married with my ex. I didn't know I still needed to submit that document since my consultant said that a Marriage Cert is sufficient enough.

I can't help but lose my patience too. I'm sure you all have been at one point or another... It's a bit discriminating that they give less attention to Conjugal applications even when they say they are convinced with the relationship being Bona fide. I just want this to end soon...

Btw, has anyone's sponsor tried contacting their MP's?? I heard they can help us, too...

Queeen.14

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 (AOM)
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hoping VERY SOON
GCMS Notes takes 30 days. Our first order took more than 30 days, we sent several emails and called their office until we got their attention and sent it right away after complaining. The 2nd one took only 20plus days I think. It's worth a shot. It has $5 fee btw...

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
Queeen.14 said:
Hi. Yes my sponsor ordered GCMS notes online. We did that twice already and we did see some changes. Although I'm still not sure if it's a good thing or not.
FCE is our category, Family Class Eligibility I think... FCPNP-PUT-AWAY is the new File Location of our app. From what I've heard, it means our app has been put away or put aside and no officer working on the file at that moment. I also think it's because I wasn't able to provide the PSA AOM when we filed our app...

PSA AOM is Philippine Statistics Authority - Advisory on Marriages, it's like ordering a Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR), it will then appear if you have or haven't been married. In my case, I'm still married with my ex. I didn't know I still needed to submit that document since my consultant said that a Marriage Cert is sufficient enough.

I can't help but lose my patience too. I'm sure you all have been at one point or another... It's a bit discriminating that they give less attention to Conjugal applications even when they say they are convinced with the relationship being Bona fide. I just want this to end soon...

Btw, has anyone's sponsor tried contacting their MP's?? I heard they can help us, too...
Hello,i hope things will do well in your application. This process is very stressful. There is nothing we can do much but to wait. I think my partner and i applied a little earlier than you. We applied last April 2016, SA is May 2016, File was transfer for futher processing to CEM last June 2016. Shes done with her upfront medical and police clearance when we submitted our application. (Its gonna be expired very soon and we still have no idea on what going to happen. In the new format its no longer required for an upfront medical and police clearance).

Last Oct 2016, CEM contacted us to pay RPRF (rights of permanent residence fee) as we did not include it in our application, i have this impression that once permanent visa is granted thats the time i can pay RPRF, i guess i was wrong. Have you paid yours upon your application?

Thank you for explaing the AOM. Yes she submitted her CENOMAR.

It is still cloudy to me as to when will be the best time i can contact MP, in a normal situation MP cant do much if its still within the "normal processing time" which is 12 months (including sponsor approval). Theres nothing much they can do.

I think we can contact the MP if we believe that there is a major issue (For example, abusive or being extremely rude visa officer) or if the decision is denied by CEM due to their mistakes or discrimination, or if it takes a significant waiting time, the MP may also help us access if its worth it to appeal or not. Other than that i dont have any idea if MP would have special power towards our application.

I am hoping that they will review all the proofs and evidence that we submitted to them. In your case the reason why you applied for a conjugal application is because you are previously married in the Philippines thus this will prevent you to re-marry again in the Philippines unless you can get an annulment which will take forever in the Philippines (almost close to impossible).

And being in a common law with someone else while you are still married "MAYBE" a crime in the Philippine. (I reviewed the Philippine Family code) in addition to social stigma which is not suprising in the Philippines. So i think applying for a conjugal application is a best route for you. I have spoken to someone on this thread with exactly the same situation like you do. He got a visa for her partner.

In my case, my partner is a transgender woman. So spousal application is quite impossible for us unless we can get married in other countries like the US. The problem is she got denied too (she applied a trv in Canada but was denied.) so immigration barrier is established there in addition to we cannot get marrIed in the Philippines. And even we get married in other counties like in some European countries, Philippines will not honor her marriage so she will remain single for the rest of her life, which is clearly unfair and discriminatory.

The reason on why we chose not to be in common law is because we will not be protected by the Philippine law such as problems including my name in her government benefits and her land title. This is against our human rights and absolutely descriminatory. In other words we cant completely cohabitate our affairs. It is a proven fact that the descrimination towards gays and transgender people is evident. There is no such thing as soft or hard descrimination they are still "descrimination". Atleast in my country i can protect her unlike the Philippines that there is no law for third sex couples.

There are some people here advicing us to be in a common law for a year then apply. This doesnt feel right that we are doing this only to prove to CEM that we are geniune and real. We will not be in common law just only to prove to CEM or to anyone for that matter. I would imagine CEM would think "why being in a common law only for a year? Why not 2 or 3? Ohhh i know, the reason why you are only one year as common law is because for immigration purposes right?" Do you get the picture? I dont want to be just a in common law, my partner and i wants to get married which is deprived from us. We wanted to have a better life in Canada which is not possible in the Philippines.

I would like to believe that spousal, common law and conjugal will be treated equally without a benefit of a doubt whether heterosexual or same sex couples.

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
Queeen.14 said:
GCMS Notes takes 30 days. Our first order took more than 30 days, we sent several emails and called their office until we got their attention and sent it right away after complaining. The 2nd one took only 20plus days I think. It's worth a shot. It has $5 fee btw...
I think i will request for it soon. Btw, how long youve been in a relationship with your partner? Did you hire a lawyer or pretty much did it all yourselves?

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
canadalover4987 said:
Hello,i hope things will do well in your application. This process is very stressful. There is nothing we can do much but to wait. I think my partner and i applied a little earlier than you. We applied last April 2016, SA is May 2016, File was transfer for futher processing to CEM last June 2016. Shes done with her upfront medical and police clearance when we submitted our application. (Its gonna be expired very soon and we still have no idea on what going to happen. In the new format its no longer required for an upfront medical and police clearance).

Last Oct 2016, CEM contacted us to pay RPRF (rights of permanent residence fee) as we did not include it in our application, i have this impression that once permanent visa is granted thats the time i can pay RPRF, i guess i was wrong. Have you paid yours upon your application?

It is still cloudy to me as to when will be the best time i can contact MP, in a normal situation MP cant do much if its still within the "normal processing time" which is 12 months (including sponsor approval). Theres nothing much they can do.

I think we can contact the MP if we believe that there is a major issue (For example, abusive or being extremely rude visa officer) or if the decision is denied by CEM due to their mistakes or discrimination, or if it takes a significat waiting time, the MP may also help us access if its worth it to appeal or not. Other than that i dont have any idea if MP would have special power towards our application.

I am hoping that they will review all the proofs and evidence that we submitted to them. In your case the reason why you applied for a conjugal application is because you are previously married in the Philippines thus this will prevent you to re-marry again in the Philippines unless you can get an annulment which will take forever in the Philippines (almost close to impossible).

And being in a common law with someone else while you are still married "MAYBE" a crime in the Philippine. (I reviewed the Philippine Family code) in addition to social stigma which is not suprising in the Philippines. So i think applying for a conjugal application is a best route for you. I have spoken to someone on this thread with exactly the same situation like you do. He got a visa for her partner.

In my case, my partner is a transgender woman. So spousal application is quite impossible for us unless we can get married in other countries like the US. The problem is she got denied too (she applied a trv in Canada but was denied.) so immigration barrier is established there in addition to we cannot get marrIed in the Philippines. And even we get married in other counties like in some European countries, Philippines will not honor her marriage so she will remain single for the rest of her life, which is clearly unfair and discriminatory.

The reason on why we chose not to be in common law is because we will not be protected by the Philippine law such as problems including my name in her government benefits and her land title. This is against our human rights and absolutely descriminatory. In other words we cant completely cohabitate our affairs. It is a proven fact that the descrimination towards gays and transgender people is evident. There is no such thing as soft or hard descrimination they are still "descrimination". Atleast in my country i can protect her unlike the Philippines that there is no law for third sex couples.

There are some people here advicing us to be in a common law for a year then apply. This doesnt feel right that we are doing this only to prove to CEM that we are geniune and real. We will not be in common law just only to prove to CEM or to anyone for that matter. I would imagine CEM would think "why being in a common law only for a year? Why not 2 or 3? Ohhh i know, the reason why you are only one year as common law is because for immigration purposes right?" Do you get the picture? I dont want to be just a in common law, my partner and i wants to get married which is deprived from us. We wanted to have a better life in Canada which is not possible in the Philippines.

I would like to believe that spousal, common law and conjugal will be treated equally without a benefit of a doubt whether heterosexual or same sex couples.
Very well said! I am too is in a conjugal application, I felt bad when I've read about conjugal being the least priority. We are the same as spousal and common-law as we are in the same category so, I just hope what I've read is something that is just an opinion. I wanna be with my partner in Canada thinking that there's no relationship discrimination. I am very positive that people will be treated the same.

CIC requested us RPRF so we immediately sent it via AOR2 request as we didn't pay it upfront like the application for both Sponsor and PA. I am very hopeful that PPR is coming so soon. Good luck to all of us and keep everyone here updated. :D :D :D

Queeen.14

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 (AOM)
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hoping VERY SOON
canadalover4987 said:

I think we can contact the MP if we believe that there is a major issue (For example, abusive or being extremely rude visa officer) or if the decision is denied by CEM due to their mistakes or discrimination, or if it takes a significat waiting time, the MP may also help us access if its worth it to appeal or not. Other than that i dont have any idea if MP would have special power towards our application.

I couldn't agree with you more! I have gay siblings, too, so I basically know how it feels for you to be discriminated especially in our country since they are not as modernized as it should be. On the other hand, we can't blame anyone, especially the officers, if they are very meticulous with the processing. All we ask is a fair treatment, right? I'm just hoping that the Gods will lead us all to where we should be, soon...

My partner's family in Canada thought about that, too, that paying the RPRF was more likely an indication that the application is somehow successful. But, the system changed it by paying all of the fees upfront to avoid further delays. We chose to pay RPRF when our app was transferred in Manila, too just like yours. I knew it wasn't a clear sign coz there's always a possibility for a refund once refused... Getting too pessimistic due to my TRV refusal...TWICE!

You are also right about the Philippine Law, where married individuals like me are considered adulterous for not just having an affair, but also bearing a child from someone else, which can actually lead me to incarceration... Not to mention, my ex is just too crazy that he has the ability (and rights) to do that just to get even with me. Although he started the infidelity first and our relationship ended 7 years ago...

Anyway, my partner and I are celebrating our 4th year next month... We were hoping we'd be together by then. Seeing all the dramas here in the forum can sometimes turn my hopes down, really! Anything CAN happen and I guess, all we really have to do is WAIT amd hope for the best ♥

Queeen.14

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 (AOM)
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
LANDED..........
Hoping VERY SOON
canadalover4987 said:
I think i will request for it soon. Btw, how long youve been in a relationship with your partner? Did you hire a lawyer or pretty much did it all yourselves?
I think you really should get yours coz it's been roughly 10months. You will see the progress and the officers' notes..that way you'll know what they think about your app, too.

My father has a lawyer, I just consulted several times regarding my legalities here in the Philippines. We hired a consultant though, which wasn't so good about what they should do and ended up making so many mistakes! I was able to sent some corrections and an explanation upfront. Looks like they've considered it coz the changes appeared on our 2nd GCMS notes.

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
Queeen.14 said:
I couldn't agree with you more! I have gay siblings, too, so I basically know how it feels for you to be discriminated especially in our country since they are not as modernized as it should be. On the other hand, we can't blame anyone, especially the officers, if they are very meticulous with the processing. All we ask is a fair treatment, right? I'm just hoping that the Gods will lead us all to where we should be, soon...

My partner's family in Canada thought about that, too, that paying the RPRF was more likely an indication that the application is somehow successful. But, the system changed it by paying all of the fees upfront to avoid further delays. We chose to pay RPRF when our app was transferred in Manila, too just like yours. I knew it wasn't a clear sign coz there's always a possibility for a refund once refused... Getting too pessimistic due to my TRV refusal...TWICE!

You are also right about the Philippine Law, where married individuals like me are considered adulterous for not just having an affair, but also bearing a child from someone else, which can actually lead me to incarceration... Not to mention, my ex is just too crazy that he has the ability (and rights) to do that just to get even with me. Although he started the infidelity first and our relationship ended 7 years ago...

Anyway, my partner and I are celebrating our 4th year next month... We were hoping we'd be together by then. Seeing all the dramas here in the forum can sometimes turn my hopes down, really! Anything CAN happen and I guess, all we really have to do is WAIT amd hope for the best ♥
Wow 4th year is pretty much strong for an application. I have this strong feeling that you will get a visa! Yes ive seen many people here with the same situation like you do and guess what most of them get permitted to live here in Canada and be with their loved ones.

By the way i am the Sponsor, im a Canadian citizen and i am sponsoring my partner who is a transgender woman. In my country she can change her name legally and her gender marker from male to female. My partner is very femine to be a "male" in her documents. I feel bad there is no law that will protect lgbt in the Philippines.

My partner and I met in a dating site. We celebrated our third year anniversary last month. We both travel abroad together. My partner and i has unconventional type of relationship and we are aware about it. CEM will look for "red flags" which i guess you dont have much any like we do.

I have a huge age gap with my partner, old enough to be his father. We addressed all possible red flags in our cover letter. People tend to judge quickly just simply by looking at us. They may not say something but i can see to their eyes full of enjoyment/sarcasm as if we are in circus. Ofcourse non of these matters to us it doesnt bother me at all. The problem is when someone (filipino) would make a unsolicited remark in tagalog (which i dont understand) or insulting comments against us, my partner will immediately confront these bunch of idiots. In Canada, we dont have much of these, Yes we stare but we dont care other peoples business. Most especially we dont verbally say something rude or offensive. People whom often make rude remarks may face a huge trouble as they can go to jail for that.

Yes all we hope for the best! :)

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
r2rlanes said:
Very well said! I am too is in a conjugal application, I felt bad when I've read about conjugal being the least priority. We are the same as spousal and common-law as we are in the same category so, I just hope what I've read is something that is just an opinion. I wanna be with my partner in Canada thinking that there's no relationship discrimination. I am very positive that people will be treated the same.

CIC requested us RPRF so we immediately sent it via AOR2 request as we didn't pay it upfront like the application for both Sponsor and PA. I am very hopeful that PPR is coming so soon. Good luck to all of us and keep everyone here updated. :D :D :D
Hi thanks for joining this thread. :)

That is totally not true. Being in a conjugal affair means we just have to prove above and beyond our intention. It may take a little longer because unlike spouse or common law they can prove that they cohabitated easily unlike conjugal app. Spousal, common law and conjugal are all under family class and it states on the CIC website that they will treat all category equally.

Im positive that discrimination is everywhere. The difference is Philippines has no anti-discrimination law that will protect not only lgbt people but everyone. its more of a question which country between Canada and Philippines has lesser discrimination. In Canada we have laws that will protect people in any forms of discrimination unlike in the Philippines.

I hope you dont mind me asking, Are you in a heterosexual relationship or same sex? How long youve been in a relationship and what makes you decide for a conjugal route?

Also, i noticed your timeline regarding the interview says "not needed", was the interview waived? Did you also request for GCMS notes? Can you tell us more about your story if its ok with you.

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Queeen.14 said:
... Getting too pessimistic due to my TRV refusal...TWICE!
n
Don't worry about the TRV refusals. Absolutely NOBODY I have encountered has been successful in getting a TRV to Canada out of the Philippines . . . EXCEPT one where the spouse was dying in the very near future with a spousal PR application pending.

We applied for my wife's sister to come and visit with EXTENSIVE ties to the Philippines proven all the way up the Ying-Yang. We were refused in less than 12 hours . . . Those TRV fees you and I submitted were a voluntary donation to the government of Canada.

canadalover4987

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2016
AOR Received.
May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 20, 2017
truesmile said:
n
Don't worry about the TRV refusals. Absolutely NOBODY I have encountered has been successful in getting a TRV to Canada out of the Philippines . . . EXCEPT one where the spouse was dying in the very near future with a spousal PR application pending.

We applied for my wife's sister to come and visit with EXTENSIVE ties to the Philippines proven all the way up the Ying-Yang. We were refused in less than 12 hours . . . Those TRV fees you and I submitted were a voluntary donation to the government of Canada.
Thats pretty bad.

My partner owns a house and lot, a job, business, fat bank account and strong family ties but still refused to get a trv in Canada. We followed advice here to try to get married in other countries like US- still she was denied. To think we bought a property in the US under our names but still unlucky to get a tourist visa in the US.

We wanted to get married but how many trv denials and money wasted we need to face just to satisfy CIC. I HONESTLY THINK THIS IS UNFAIR. Everyone is entitle to marry someone they truly love but this is deprived from us.