+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailtranscripts - Has anyone done there sealed envelope for WES from mailtranscripts.com

Roy Jayanthi

Feb 12, 2022
I got my SMU Sealed transcript for ICAS evaluation with the help of MailTranscripts Team. They provide quick and reliable service. I really appreciate the services provided by the team as they kept me posted about the status of my Application. There was no need to do any follow up. The service fee is also reasonable. Getting Transcript from MailTranscripts was simple and fast

Ambika Pawar

Feb 19, 2022
I got my sealed transcript for MSBTE Diploma degree with the help of MailTranscripts Team. I thought it would take more time as my record was old still the team managed to procure my transcript from MSBTE in short period of time. For those sitting abroad and have no mode to reach to your universities can rely on MailTranscripts Team

Mar 11, 2022
You can get your transcript with the help of MailTranscripts if you are not able to personally visit the university. From my experience, I would say they get the transcript as per the evaluating agency requirement. Customer executive was friendly and always guided me patiently always. You can take help of this team if you want to get the PR process done without any rejection

Reactions: Abha Tiwari

Abha Tiwari

Mar 19, 2022
I took services of MailTranscripts for my sealed university transcript for WES evaluation. I applied with them for my Shivaji university transcript. I always received quick response to my email from the support team. This team have 100% success rate with WES and as promised my documents was successfully accepted by WES. Thank you MailTranscripts Team for your service.