+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailtranscripts - Has anyone done there sealed envelope for WES from mailtranscripts.com

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Dear all,
I have done my degree from IGNOU and IHM, and facing problems getting the sealed envelope from IGNOU. I am staying in Bangalore but they are asking me to go to Delhi for getting transcripts in sealed envelope. I am planning to do it online through mailtranscripts.com. Can someone please advise?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
They are good, have used their services for Nagpur university - though they are pricey.
Get the sealed transcripts to your home address and courier yourself to Wes, guess that way you can verify the transcript

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
They are good, have used their services for Nagpur university - though they are pricey.
Get the sealed transcripts to your home address and courier yourself to Wes, guess that way you can verify the transcript
Thank you Gibacho.
One more question, some people say that the envelope must be sent to WES by the university directly otherwise it get rejected. Are you saying it is okay for us to send it? And is it okay if we open the seal to see the transcripts?

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you Gibacho.
One more question, some people say that the envelope must be sent to WES by the university directly otherwise it get rejected. Are you saying it is okay for us to send it? And is it okay if we open the seal to see the transcripts?
DONT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOP FROM UNIVERSITY.
You cover the sealed envelop in a big envelop and address the same to wes along with a copy of degreee certificate (which may not be attested)

Feb 4, 2019
Hello friends,
I am IHM Pusa passout. Do I need transcripts from IGNOU and Nchmct both? I am currently staying in Mumbai so what is the procedure to go about it?

Aug 28, 2021
Hey, Yes I applied for 2 set from them. One for WES which they sent directly and for a safe side I ordered one at my home address. They are aware of the process so they don't do anything on the envelope provided by the university. Once you open the envelope on which your address is mentioned you will find a sealed envelope which you can send to WES later or any other university in need. I did that and it wasn't rejected.

maimoon

Aug 28, 2021
Dear all,
I have done my degree from IGNOU and IHM, and facing problems getting the sealed envelope from IGNOU. I am staying in Bangalore but they are asking me to go to Delhi for getting transcripts in sealed envelope. I am planning to do it online through mailtranscripts.com. Can someone please advise?
Their services are good. I had also applied through them for my transcripts. I had authorized them, they handled everything on my behalf and my transcript was sent to WES with in ETA provided by them.

Sep 9, 2021
Got my transcripts from them about a month back and received it in a good condition. They are very professional at what they do. I am happy with their services you can check them out without a doubt.

Reactions: Catch Parvez

Aisha Sinha

Sep 29, 2021
I ordered two sets from mailtranscripts. One for WES and one for my home address. The one I received at my home was in sealed and stamped envelope. There was not a single problem I faced while I applied through them. I would surely recommend using their services.

Gunjan Sobti

Oct 4, 2021
Yes. I applied for my transcripts from mailtranscripts which needed to be sent to WES and another for home address. I received my transcripts in good condition. While filling the form I mentioned my transcripts needs to be sent just like its done for WES and other evaluation services. The transcript was sealed and stamped. I liked how mailtranscripts paid attention to little details.

Somya Sharma

Oct 5, 2021
Awesome service. Whatever was promised was delivered. quick and reliable. Going to college and to collect transcript is a pain and from outside country, it's really difficult. Hence mailtranscripts would be a really good option for getting your transcripts.

Neeraj Sarkar

Oct 13, 2021
I applied through them and they are providing great service to people like us. Their processing time is way less compared to other service provider firms. You can apply for as many sets as you want and get them at your desired address. I received mine in sealed and stamped envelope exactly how it was supposed to be. Highly impressive!

Generic123

Dec 17, 2021
I recently availed the service from MailTranscripts for getting the transcripts from North Eastern Hill University, Shillong for WES Canada. It was totally a smooth experience I would say. I called the customer executive staff and gave required documents and after 2 days, the work was in progress. It took flat 2 weeks time and the transcript was sent to WES as per the evaluating agency requirement. Thank you MailTranscripts for your service.

Mithu 218

Dec 18, 2021
I had a great experience applying through them. I highly recommend MailTranscripts to those who are looking for similar services. Getting Indian transcripts from overseas is a daunting task and these guys are doing a great job by making this significantly convenient for people like us.

Reactions: Harpreet Kaur 14
Feb 11, 2022
I got my Maharashtra State Board transcript with the help of MailTranscripts Team. The team has up to date information regarding the requirement of WES. The work was done before the estimated time. Very professional and promising team. I will definitely approach their service and will also recommend about their genuine service to my friend circle.