+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** LVO Applicants - Visa Offier "RIH" Thread *****

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Got reply of cse after medical received line on 29 oct. Background checks results awaited.

Anyways I like RIH for his quick response. Today replied to my mail with in 12 hours. Such a professional person he is. And this is not first he always responded me quickly. Appreciated
Yes MashaALLAH:)

ALLAH Blessing:)

All the best for your speedy process ahead.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
Kindly Guide:

VO asked me submit payslips. I have payslips but that are just like printout on a paper. Its not on letterhead.

Statement of ''its is computer generated slips and do not need signature'' is also not mentioned at bottom.

What should be the solution?

Should i ask my X-employer to put stamp on it or signatures are also mandatory on these?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Kindly Guide:

VO asked me submit payslips. I have payslips but that are just like printout on a paper. Its not on letterhead.

Statement of ''its is computer generated slips and do not need signature'' is also not mentioned at bottom.

Should i ask my X-employer to put stamp on it or signatures are also mandatory on these?
What do you mean by simple paper? Does it mention your name, company name, employee id, bank details and company logo? If not then
Yes you need to go to your X-Employer and ask the HR Team to put Stamp on it along with Signature. You need to prove that your case is genuine.

Don't let anything go against you.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
vedette said:
What do you mean by simple paper? Does it mention your name, company name, employee id, bank details and company logo? If not then
Yes you need to go to your X-Employer and ask the HR Team to put Stamp on it along with Signature. You need to prove that your case is genuine.

Don't let anything go against you.

Its just like a printout from word.

Yes it has my name, employee ID, Desination, department, and company name....but not on letter head.

I think i should ask my X-employer to put only company stamp on it.....i think i should avoid signatures over slips....because slips of 4 years signed by a single person will creat doubt

what u say?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ahsan99 said:

Its just like a printout from word.

Yes it has my name, employee ID, Desination, department, and company name....but not on letter head.

I think i should ask my X-employer to put only company stamp on it.....i think i should avoid signatures over slips....because slips of 4 years signed by a single person will creat doubt

what u say?
Not signed by single person. It is not a matter of single person or double person. It is a matter of genuineness. You can ask your company to issue you a letter mentioning that you have been getting this salary during this period and attached payslips are correct and we verify that these are payslips generated by our company and in that letter which will be printed on your company letterhead brief details of your payslips (which are on simple paper) should be printed. I think that I was able to elaborate the idea. Again the most important thing is that prove them that your case is genuine and not fake.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
managersonline said:
Not signed by single person. It is not a matter of single person or double person. It is a matter of genuineness. You can ask your company to issue you a letter mentioning that you have been getting this salary during this period and attached payslips are correct and we verify that these are payslips generated by our company and in that letter which will be printed on your company letterhead brief details of your payslips (which are on simple paper) should be printed. I think that I was able to elaborate the idea. Again the most important thing is that prove them that your case is genuine and not fake.
Reference to highlited writing above:

how will i write it for 4 years? manager finance will give me letter of salary breakup of last drawn salary but how to write it for 4 years?

If i ask them put company's stamp on salary slip then will it not verify it?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
managersonline said:
Dear ahsan,

Please follow this. Manageronline has rightly advised. Stamp on payslips will add more good.

All the best

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
ahsan99 said:
Reference to highlited writing above:

how will i write it for 4 years? manager finance will give me letter of salary breakup of last drawn salary but how to write it for 4 years?

If i ask them put company's stamp on salary slip then will it not verify it?
Its better to get summary of your salary. 4 year summary. Get it on letter head and also get it signed and stamped. As per rule this is signed by manager accounts

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
ahsan99 said:
Kindly Guide:

My salary slips are also not signed as we receive it in our email and they are password protected. I submitted the printout of the same without signatures and also mark the transfer in account statement which clearly show that the salary amount as per slips has been transferred from my company account to my account.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
enigma304 said:
My salary slips are also not signed as we receive it in our email and they are password protected. I submitted the printout of the same without signatures and also mark the transfer in account statement which clearly show that the salary amount as per slips has been transferred from my company account to my account.
Yes that adds up authenticity.

He has also been asked to provided bank statement. So he needs to do that as well.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
vedette said:
Yes that adds up authenticity.

He has also been asked to provided bank statement. So he needs to do that as well.
I,m asked to submit pay slip AND/OR bank statement that show transaction

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Hi everybody

Lucky to find this thread for RIH. My timeline is as follows:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London (RIH)
NOC Code......: 2175
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 28-AUG-2014
Doc's Request.: 04-FEB-2015
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
File Transfer...: 19-DEC-2014
Med's Request: 27-OCT-2015
Med's Done....: 01-NOV-2015

I'm from Pakistan. I'm living in Saudi Arabia and from here I submitted my application.

To my knowledge, RIH is a wonderful VO. When I received request for my MR, RPRF, PCC and available funds, I had few questions for RIH. He/She was so helpful and was very fast in answering my queries.

Now I'm hoping to hear from RIH soon for the next step :)