+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** LVO Applicants - Visa Offier "RIH" Thread *****

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
How r u.

I received following reply in response of my CSE.

Your application has been reviewed by the Immigration Officer who has determined that additional documents are required for review. Please note below the list of documents required and submit these within 15 days of the date of this email.

-National tax numbers for your current and previous employer.
-Payslips and/or bank account statements showing salary deposits from X Employers and Y Employer.
-Personal income tax slips/forms.
-Any other documents/ information which you would like to be considered in support of your application.

We look forward to receiving the required documents within 15 days.

I do not have any tax number. Salary shown on my bank statement is not taxable in pakistan.kindly tell how to satisfy VO regarding National Tax Number. what is Personal income tax sip/form?

thnx
Is your Visa Officer RIH?

Please ensure that you submit the documents within the 15 days as they follow it strictly. Try to submit within 5 to 6 days so you have acknowledgement of the documents before the 15th day is passed.

Q.1 National tax numbers for your current and previous employer.

Ans: NTN number of your all employers. You will easily get from your employer.
Make an excel sheet with columns > Employer Name | From and To Date / time period you served | Position you hold | NTN Number

Q.2 Payslips and/or bank account statements showing salary deposits from X Employers and Y Employer.

Ans: Provide them with at least 6 to 7 pay slips you received from your each employer.
Ask your bank to provide you with bank statements showing the deposit of salary from your employer in your account.
Make sure that bank statement has stamp on every page. Highlight the salary deposits with highlighter for easy interpretation.

Q.3 Personal income tax slips/forms.

Ans: if your Annual salary is less then 400K then you have income tax exemption. While sending the documents, mention this in the cover letter > do tell them your exact montly salary and then annual salary and tell them that your salary is tax exempted.

Q.4 Any other documents/ information which you would like to be considered in support of your application

Ans: Please provide them Offer Letter/Appointment letter you received from HR while joining the company.
Updated experience certificate showing your Job Descriptions. In case you can't provide updated certificates/ provide them with old, the ones you submitted while submitting your application to CIC
Make sure you attached the Visiting card of the person providing your Experience Letter/Reference Letter.
Make sure the Reference letter you provided is according to the instructions mentioned on the CIC Website. Follow below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5750e.pdf

Provide them with pay slips but that you will do as mentioned in Q.2
Any achievement/Certificate during your employment that tells them that your case is genuine.

All the best Ahsan.

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
Dear friend,
My Medical done on 21 Oct and medical received line updated on 29 Oct. Since then nothing from RIH. My wife is dibatic.
Anything abnormal in my case? Why is that much delay? I am worried coz after watching this thread I feel that usually RIH send PPR within 10 days of medical received.

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
vedette said:
Is your Visa Officer RIH?

Please ensure that you submit the documents within the 15 days as they follow it strictly. Try to submit within 5 to 6 days so you have acknowledgement of the documents before the 15th day is passed.

Q.1 National tax numbers for your current and previous employer.

Ans: NTN number of your all employers. You will easily get from your employer.
Make an excel sheet with columns > Employer Name | From and To Date / time period you served | Position you hold | NTN Number

Q.2 Payslips and/or bank account statements showing salary deposits from X Employers and Y Employer.

Ans: Provide them with at least 6 to 7 pay slips you received from your each employer.
Ask your bank to provide you with bank statements showing the deposit of salary from your employer in your account.
Make sure that bank statement has stamp on every page. Highlight the salary deposits with highlighter for easy interpretation.

Q.3 Personal income tax slips/forms.

Ans: if your Annual salary is less then 400K then you have income tax exemption. While sending the documents, mention this in the cover letter > do tell them your exact montly salary and then annual salary and tell them that your salary is tax exempted.

Q.4 Any other documents/ information which you would like to be considered in support of your application

Ans: Please provide them Offer Letter/Appointment letter you received from HR while joining the company.
Updated experience certificate showing your Job Descriptions. In case you can't provide updated certificates/ provide them with old, the ones you submitted while submitting your application to CIC
Make sure you attached the Visiting card of the person providing your Experience Letter/Reference Letter.
Make sure the Reference letter you provided is according to the instructions mentioned on the CIC Website. Follow below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5750e.pdf

Provide them with pay slips but that you will do as mentioned in Q.2
Any achievement/Certificate during your employment that tells them that your case is genuine.

All the best Ahsan.
Vedette has very comprehensively answered your query. Just to add one thing

You can also send FBR website screenshot showing your employer details. You can get the details from following link
https://e.fbr.gov.pk/ATLSearchUtilityIT.aspx?ID=1
Simply type the NTN number of employer and you will get the status of your company as Active or Non Active.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hello Bukhari,

Hospital knows the results are normal/abnormal, being Diabetic does not affect the application unless its uncontrollable.

Hopsital uploaded, CIC accepted it and updated the line, therefore, nothing to worry. Only wait for your time, there are other checks might be awaited or Visa officer will review the file on his schedule.

All the best.

bukhari_07 said:
Dear friend,
My Medical done on 21 Oct and medical received line updated on 29 Oct. Since then nothing from RIH. My wife is dibatic.
Anything abnormal in my case? Why is that much delay? I am worried coz after watching this thread I feel that usually RIH send PPR within 10 days of medical received.

Tima69

Star Member
May 2, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/Aug/2014
Doc's Request.
Photo: 05/Feb/2015
AOR Received.
Not issued by LVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19/Dec/2014
Med's Request
14/Sep/2015
Med's Done....
22/Sep/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/11/2015
LANDED..........
Q1 2016
Hi All,

Got the visa stamp in our passport along with COPR. Detail timeline as below. It took 464 days to complete the process from start to end.

Activity Date Weekday Days Count
Documents Dispatched to CIC from Toronto 26-Aug-14 Tuesday -
Documents Delivered at CIC 27-Aug-14 Wednesday 1
Payment Charged by CIC 21-Nov-14 Friday 86
PER Received 19-Dec-14 Friday 28
Photo request from LVO 05-Feb-15 Thursday 48
LVO Start Processing in e-CAS 21-Aug-15 Friday 197
MR and PPR 14-Sep-15 Monday 24
Medical Undertaken at Al Zahara 22-Sep-15 Tuesday 8
Medical results have been received in e-CAS 13-Oct-15 Tuesday 21
Email from LVO to submit passports 17-Nov-15 Tuesday 35
Decision Made on E-Cas 19-Nov-15 Thursday 2
Passport submitted at Riyadh VO (Self) 22-Nov-15 Sunday 5
Passport submitted at ADVO (Family) 22-Nov-15 Sunday 5
Passport Received Back from ADVO (Family) 25-Nov-15 Wednesday 3
Passport Received Back from Riyadh VO (Self) 3-Dec-15 Thursday 11

Planning to land by April 2016.

Best of luck to all those who are still having their applications under process.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Dear friend,
Dear, Nothing to worry. Background checks must be going on? Have you raised CSE after receiving 'Medical has been received line", if no then I would recommend you to do so. Do send CSE on Monday as it's a good day to raise a CSE.

Yes that's true that RIH send PPR in 10 days. Your CSE might trigger something.

But I must tell you that inshaALLAH you will be travelling to Canada soon as Permanent Resident inshaALLAH:)

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
enigma304 said:
Vedette has very comprehensively answered your query. Just to add one thing

You can also send FBR website screenshot showing your employer details. You can get the details from following link
https://e.fbr.gov.pk/ATLSearchUtilityIT.aspx?ID=1
Simply type the NTN number of employer and you will get the status of your company as Active or Non Active.
Excellent Point Enigma. That will ensure more authenticity

+1 for you:)

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
zaheer32us said:
Hello Bukhari,

Hospital knows the results are normal/abnormal, being Diabetic does not affect the application unless its uncontrollable.

Hopsital uploaded, CIC accepted it and updated the line, therefore, nothing to worry. Only wait for your time, there are other checks might be awaited or Visa officer will review the file on his schedule.

All the best.
Agree with Zaheer Bro, checks must be going on. Medical Received line is a positive news inshaALLAH

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Tima69 said:
Hi All,

Got the visa stamp in our passport along with COPR. Detail timeline as below. It took 464 days to complete the process from start to end.

Activity Date Weekday Days Count
Documents Dispatched to CIC from Toronto 26-Aug-14 Tuesday -
Documents Delivered at CIC 27-Aug-14 Wednesday 1
Payment Charged by CIC 21-Nov-14 Friday 86
PER Received 19-Dec-14 Friday 28
Photo request from LVO 05-Feb-15 Thursday 48
LVO Start Processing in e-CAS 21-Aug-15 Friday 197
MR and PPR 14-Sep-15 Monday 24
Medical Undertaken at Al Zahara 22-Sep-15 Tuesday 8
Medical results have been received in e-CAS 13-Oct-15 Tuesday 21
Email from LVO to submit passports 17-Nov-15 Tuesday 35
Decision Made on E-Cas 19-Nov-15 Thursday 2
Passport submitted at Riyadh VO (Self) 22-Nov-15 Sunday 5
Passport submitted at ADVO (Family) 22-Nov-15 Sunday 5
Passport Received Back from ADVO (Family) 25-Nov-15 Wednesday 3
Passport Received Back from Riyadh VO (Self) 3-Dec-15 Thursday 11

Planning to land by April 2016.

Best of luck to all those who are still having their applications under process.
MashaLLAH:) Heartiest Congratulations Tima. All the best for your Canadian Life:) Keep in touch

+1 for your great achievement

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Anyone having experience with RIH?

What kind of person He/She is?
Dear Ahsan,

This thread is RIH thread and we are all his/her candidates.

MashaALLAH RIH is the very efficient VO/PA.

You soon gonna have good news if you submit the docs as per the requirements.

All the best.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
When visa officer gives time frame and particularly short time frame of 15 days then what does it indicate?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
When visa officer gives time frame and particularly short time frame of 15 days then what does it indicate?
It all depends on the nature of document.

For example if he wants PCC he will give you 30 days as he knows 30 days are enough to get PCC from your country

Likewise medical exam 30 days as he know 30 days enough for medical.

Likewise 5 days to submit Schedule A Form as he knows that you can fill it in 5 days and submit it.

In your case he knows that you can have these documents ready in 15 days. So you need to act fast.

On 15th day he will check if you have sent documents. If yes he will review them and if he does not receive then he will take final decision on your file based on your existing documents and it might be bad.

All the best

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
Dear Veddete

U r closely chasing forums and opinions from different applicants.

whats ur conclusion who is the most friendly and soft Visa Officer other that LBM at LVO?

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014

One more thing Vedette:

Keeping in view the past examples in which applicants were asked for documents that has been asked from me( salary slips and/or bank statements, tax returns, NTN number of employer) , what has been the decision in most cases?

thnx