+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** LVO Applicants - Visa Offier "RIH" Thread *****

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Dear Veddete

U r closely chasing forums and opinions from different applicants.

whats ur conclusion who is the most friendly and soft Visa Officer other that LBM at LVO?
We are all here to help each other...yes...it brings happiness!

No visa Officer is soft/friendly, they are professionals. But yes LBM and RIH are two very organized and efficient Visa Officers.

The attitude of Visa Officer towards one depends on the documents he has submitted. They become harsh and strict if they see false/misinterpretation.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:

One more thing Vedette:

Keeping in view the past examples in which applicants were asked for documents that has been asked from me( salary slips and/or bank statements, tax returns, NTN number of employer) , what has been the decision in most cases?

thnx
As one become more mature in handling the documents than the time of submitting the documents to CIC, so results are 99% in the favour of the applicant.

I must tell you > Visa Officer gives you chance to submit documents when he is 95% positive about your file.

In case he is not positive, he will simply issues the fairness letter or decision made.

So you need to be very positive and accurate in submitting the documents as it may triggers fast MR.

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
vedette said:
Dear, Nothing to worry. Background checks must be going on? Have you raised CSE after receiving 'Medical has been received line", if no then I would recommend you to do so. Do send CSE on Monday as it's a good day to raise a CSE.

Yes that's true that RIH send PPR in 10 days. Your CSE might trigger something.

But I must tell you that inshaALLAH you will be travelling to Canada soon as Permanent Resident inshaALLAH:)
Thanks brother, please guide me what to write in cse? As already medical recieved line is updated. Please give me some guiding lines to write in case at this stage

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
vedette said:
As one become more mature in handling the documents than the time of submitting the documents to CIC, so results are 99% in the favour of the applicant.

I must tell you > Visa Officer gives you chance to submit documents when he is 95% positive about your file.

In case he is not positive, he will simply issues the fairness letter or decision made.

So you need to be very positive and accurate in submitting the documents as it may triggers fast MR.
Sir what does fairness letter look like?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Thanks brother, please guide me what to write in cse? As already medical recieved line is updated. Please give me some guiding lines to write in case at this stage
Please check your PM Sir

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Sir what does fairness letter look like?
Oh man it's a scary letter. May ALLAH save us all from the rejection and the causes which lead to fairness letter.

It's a rejection letter giving you a last opportunity to prove yourself.

Here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This letter concerns your application for an immigrant visa [or: application for permanent residence in Canada]. Based on a review of your file, it appears that you or your family member may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have determined that you/your family member, [name], are/is a person whose health condition might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on social services in Canada. An excessive demand is a demand for which the anticipated costs exceed the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs, which is currently set at $4,806.00 per year. Pursuant to subsection 38(1) [and pursuant to section 42 in the case of a family member] of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, it therefore appears that you may be inadmissible on health grounds.

You/your family member, [name], have/has the following medical condition or diagnosis: Insert name of disease or condition and diagnosis from IMM 5365. In particular:

Insert narrative from IMM 5365 – excluding the list of social services required and cost implications.

In consultation with the Health Management Branch of Citizenship and Immigration Canada, I have determined that the following social services will be required:

Insert list of social services required, cost implications and period indicated by the medical officer from IMM 5365.

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:

The medical condition(s) identified
Social services required in Canada for the period indicated above
Your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period indicated above and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.
You must provide any additional information within 60 days of the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in your application being refused.

In order to demonstrate that you/your family member will not place an excessive demand on social services, if permitted to immigrate to Canada, you must establish to the satisfaction of the assessing officer that you have a reasonable and workable plan, along with the financial means and intent to implement this plan, in order to offset the excessive demand that you would otherwise impose on social services, after immigration to Canada. The sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that define the meanings of “social services” and “excessive demand” are included for your reference.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

Yours truly,

Officer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Vedette:

It looks fairness letter is predominantly regarding medical concerns.Is it?
It can relate to anything which has put Visa Officer in doubt about your application.

Medical Condition which is costly for Canadian Economy is 1 big reason which gives this.

You can search in forum and you will find many which are on medical basis/Misinterpretation basis/Funds etc.

shhy

Nov 28, 2014
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
15-dec-2014
AOR Received.
SLU 26-Aug-2015. Processing start on 20-1-2015
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
20-1-2015
Med's Request
31oct 2016
Med's Done....
17 Nov 2016 status changed medical passed 26 Nov16
Interview........
In sha Allah Waive
Passport Req..
14 Dec 2016 - Al Hamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah very soon
LANDED..........
In sha Allah very soon
1-We received your application for permanent residence on September 3, 2014.
2-We started processing your application on December 4, 2014.

Today 1 years is completed that we started processing your application on 4 Dec 2014 ,
Application send 7 July 2014
Per 15 Dec 2014
SLU on date 26 Aug 2015
Vo is RIH

Applied GCMS notes Just 2 days before

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
shhy said:

Today 1 years is completed that we started processing your application on 4 Dec 2014 ,
Per 15 Dec 2014
SLU on date 26 Aug 2015
Vo is RIH

How many times did u raise CSE? and how many times he replied?

Any document Request from RIH?

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
vedette said:
It can relate to anything which has put Visa Officer in doubt about your application.

Medical Condition which is costly for Canadian Economy is 1 big reason which gives this.

You can search in forum and you will find many which are on medical basis/Misinterpretation basis/Funds etc.
Someone told me that when "medical result have been received" updated on ecas that mean your medical is OK and accepted

How much that is true?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
shhy said:

Per 15 Dec 2014
SLU on date 26 Aug 2015
Vo is RIH

Bro I guess this is cold Noc so VO are least bothered I am in the same boat processing started on 30 Oct 2014 but no update

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
bukhari_07 said:
Someone told me that when "medical result have been received" updated on ecas that mean your medical is OK and accepted

How much that is true?
That someone is right dear. This line carries that!. All the best.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
immigrant2b said:
Bro I guess this is cold Noc so VO are least bothered I am in the same boat processing started on 30 Oct 2014 but no update
Yes it seems like that or maybe bc are running at the moment.

bukhari_07

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Passport Req..
waiting............
Got reply of cse after medical received line on 29 oct. Background checks results awaited.

Anyways I like RIH for his quick response. Today replied to my mail with in 12 hours. Such a professional person he is. And this is not first he always responded me quickly. Appreciated