+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost passport with unused permanent resident visa... WHAT TO DO??? HELP!!!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azazaz said:
is grand mom doing bcz of jealousy or wat...in a way she is right....canada is not a dream land...come here and see things and then you will regret coming here and appreciate grand mom efforts...if you have good job there..stay there and be nice to grand mom and get her love.....

wen you will have kids in canada specially daughters who are grown up in teens you will rush back to pakistan to get them married...
yes i agree with you, but it is good for all to come and see for themselves for seeing is believing. People are only qualified for odd jobs. But except you want to start school from the beginning.

Canadaforall

kaseysimbillo

Sep 16, 2013
Hi there,can you please email me and let me know what you guys did step bu step having the same situation right now.some people just love to full you down everytime you step up..i wanna know what you guys did step by step and im thinking if CIC will re-issue the visa do you guys think they will give the same date of expiration?or it depends?in our situation the visa lost a couple of days ago..we're planning to leave september 24 and our visa will going to expire october 28..reason why i wanna know is if we still have time,i mean getting passport in my country usually takes about 2 weeks then after that sending the passport to them usually takes a week so im not sure if we still have much time to beat that october 28 expiration date..are they going to give new visa with new expiration date?or just the same?

kaseysimbillo

Sep 16, 2013
Hi there,can you please email me and let me know what you guys did step bu step having the same situation right now.some people just love to pull you down everytime you step up..i wanna know what you guys did step by step and im thinking if CIC will re-issue the visa do you guys think they will give the same date of expiration?or it depends?in our situation the visa lost a couple of days ago..we're planning to leave september 24 and our visa will going to expire october 28..reason why i wanna know is if we still have time,i mean getting passport in my country usually takes about 2 weeks then after that sending the passport to them usually takes a week so im not sure if we still have much time to beat that october 28 expiration date..are they going to give new visa with new expiration date?or just the same?

Anand Hirulkar

Oct 6, 2019
I have the same situation but mine is Study permit. I have the new passport. What is the process to get new stamping? Please help asap its urgent!