+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lost passport with unused permanent resident visa... WHAT TO DO??? HELP!!!

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
fatima.imran said:
thanku :) and i hope people will benefit from my experience... :)
i have definitely learnt from you...please keep us updated. best wishes!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
fatima.imran said:
dear all,
my family had applied for a PR visa for canada and we got it in april 2013, we got the seats booked for 29th june and just before leaving for the airport all the passport were found to be missing although my mom had checked them before going to bed. i wanted to ask wethear the cnadian will restamp the counterfoil on our new passports, if so, then what is the process for canadian PR visa replacement on new passports and long will this take? we have all the previous record of our correspodence and even the landing papers and scanned coppies of the lost visas and passports. and we have time till 27th dec to enter canada before our medical redults expire.

thanku for your help.
Dear Madam

Register FIR for theft of passports
Immediately Fax this information to Canadian Embassy in Pakistan and UK
If you have your original COPR , its good , and do inform them that some one has snatched your purse when you were on your way to Airport

Kind Regards

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
fatima.imran said:
yes we do suspect a person in our home as we live in a joint family but we have no evidence against them sadly
be careful next time.if some one has done once he/she might do it again. you better tell that person that the stolen passports are not worth and he/she won't be able to use them so not worth stealing again....which city of pakistan you are living..

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
fatima.imran said:
and plus my grandmother (dads mom)
is grand mom doing bcz of jealousy or wat...in a way she is right....canada is not a dream land...come here and see things and then you will regret coming here and appreciate grand mom efforts...if you have good job there..stay there and be nice to grand mom and get her love.....

wen you will have kids in canada specially daughters who are grown up in teens you will rush back to pakistan to get them married...

fatima.imran

Jun 30, 2013
badar14 said:
Hi Much mann

check both the links again both are relevant to her case its not only for those who lost the PR card its for all who lost the travel documents recheck that again

Badar
yes they have proved to be helpfull especially the check list.... thanku for your help :)

fatima.imran

Jun 30, 2013
msaeed said:
Dear Madam

Register FIR for theft of passports
Immediately Fax this information to Canadian Embassy in Pakistan and UK
If you have your original COPR , its good , and do inform them that some one has snatched your purse when you were on your way to Airport

Kind Regards
thanku for these tips.. :) we have acted upon these steps... but i would like to kow that are there any chances that the canadians refuse our request for reissuing the visa? we do have the COPR forms

fatima.imran

Jun 30, 2013
Goodman!! said:
be careful next time.if some one has done once he/she might do it again. you better tell that person that the stolen passports are not worth and he/she won't be able to use them so not worth stealing again....which city of pakistan you are living..
well the person already kows that i think... because only the passports were stolen and not the cash or any other thing :/ so the persons intentios were only to stop us from mmigrating... i live in rawalpindi

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
I think your Dadi do not want to immigrate his son ....soo keep an eye on Dadi..... :)

fatima.imran

Jun 30, 2013
azazaz said:
is grand mom doing bcz of jealousy or wat...in a way she is right....canada is not a dream land...come here and see things and then you will regret coming here and appreciate grand mom efforts...if you have good job there..stay there and be nice to grand mom and get her love.....

wen you will have kids in canada specially daughters who are grown up in teens you will rush back to pakistan to get them married...
LOL, well my dad does have a really good job here.. well did.. since he has resigned and i myself am a girl in her teens :)

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
fatima.imran said:
LOL, well my dad does have a really good job here.. well did.. since he has resigned and i myself am a girl in her teens :)
fatima jee tell your dad my advise not to come here,, he shudnt have resigned from a good job,,,if you are a teen you might also go corrupt with the environment in canada...wen you come here control yourself and don't copy other teens here

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
azazaz said:
i am with daadi she is doing right....good dadiiii
So cute dadi must have some advocacy here .......she cannot fight alone ....... :D

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
fatima.imran said:
thanku for these tips.. :) we have acted upon these steps... but i would like to kow that are there any chances that the canadians refuse our request for reissuing the visa? we do have the COPR forms
Nope,they cannot refuse to re-issue the visa ,as you have already gone through all the processing stages i.e. evaluation of docs,BG checks,medicals etc etc .However ,it might be delayed for a while or so due to any reason on yours or local office part.Besides,in case ,even if your meds. results expire ,they will re-issue you medical request .In a nutshell,sooner or later your are going to get your visas,its just matter of time now :D.

Get ready for your High school/university in Canada,which ever applies to you :D

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
Please keep us posted regarding your progress.