+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Los Angeles LVO INFO

yamile9172

Nov 11, 2018
No i did not but i know why my file transferred here.because we did one mistake while filling our application they asked for that we clear all that 1 month ago since than no email
How do you know it was because of that? And also, was it like a big mistake or what kind if you don't mind?

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
How do you know it was because of that? And also, was it like a big mistake or what kind if you don't mind?
Me and my husband are on visa here.so on schedule A we mentioned that we are on visa in US but on address he mentioned im permanent resident here but im not.im temporary here on visa so they asked if I mentioned im permanent than show us your ID citizen so my husband cleared them it was mistake he thought im living here right now so im permanent here for now so this is mistake

Yaya2018

Nov 30, 2018
Were you first being processed in Sydney, then Mississauga and then LA? And is your application a complex one or pretty straight forward?[/QUOTE

Our application was being processed at Mississauga initially and then was transferred to LA. My husband and I both live in the US and I don’t think our application is complex but I don’t know why they have to send to LA and couldn’t reach a decision at the Mississauga office. I guess we just have to wait !

Yaya2018

Nov 30, 2018
Were you first being processed in Sydney, then Mississauga and then LA? And is your application a complex one or pretty straight forward?
Our application was being processed at Mississauga initially and then was transferred to LA. My husband and I both live in the US and I don’t think our application is complex but I don’t know why they have to send to LA and couldn’t reach a decision at the Mississauga office. I guess we just have to wait !

yamile9172

Nov 11, 2018
Maybe they are starting to send a portion of the US applications to LA. Who knows! Let us know any update. I sent my application on July.

Yaya2018

Nov 30, 2018
Maybe they are starting to send a portion of the US applications to LA. Who knows! Let us know any update. I sent my application on July.
Yea who know but we jus gonna hope for the best. We also sent our application in July and will keep u update it and u do the same pls

Awy

Dec 5, 2018
LA stopped processing spousal apps years ago. Apps are generally only transferred there when they require interviews, which indicates issues/concerns with the app.
Hello
I have a question im sponsoring my husband who lives in the states but not an American citizen and im in Canada
On Friday I received an email saying that my application was forwarded to LAVO
And he lives in California. OR Could that be a red flag???

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello
I have a question im sponsoring my husband who lives in the states but not an American citizen and im in Canada
On Friday I received an email saying that my application was forwarded to LAVO
And he lives in California. OR Could that be a red flag???
As explained several times in this thread, it means that IRCC has concerns and an interview is likely. Request GCMS notes.

yamile9172

Nov 11, 2018
As explained several times in this thread, it means that IRCC has concerns and an interview is likely. Request GCMS notes.
A lawyer in Canada for this kind of applications just told me that IRCC often shifts applications in different offices depending on backlogs or the requirement for a review. So it could be really anything according to her.

Reactions: Awy