+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Los Angeles LVO INFO

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
It was on August 16th, they just cancelled yesterday due to unidentified circumstances. It says in email that they will reschedule. It is really frustrating to wait for a month and cancel 5 days before interview.Hope I will get next date soon. I will surely share my experience after interview.

That's awful to hear, hope you get word from them soon, receiving that late of notice is truly unfortunate. Hopefully LVO isn't going to be falling more behind now...

Calig1rl

Jun 11, 2018
Best of luck, Do you think your application or the principal applicant has any red flags that would of caused it to be forwarded to LA?
No red flags but I'm not a US citizen so maybe that's why it got transferred. Haven't heard anything since they sent it to LA 2 months ago. I really hope we hear something from them soon. Any movement on your end?

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
No red flags but I'm not a US citizen so maybe that's why it got transferred. Haven't heard anything since they sent it to LA 2 months ago. I really hope we hear something from them soon. Any movement on your end?
Nothing since it was transferred on June 7th. Another member here waited about 4 months before getting called to an interview in a month. So we might be waiting another 3 months or so before any major progress.

doubledouble

May 22, 2018
any updates from anyone yet?
still waiting...my app was transferred, ECAS says they began processing May31st and still nothing, December will be a year after i sent in my application, hoping it gets sorted out soon

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
still waiting...my app was transferred, ECAS says they began processing May31st and still nothing, December will be a year after i sent in my application, hoping it gets sorted out soon
Nope it's been 3 months my file was transfer to LVO and when my husband did call they said they don't know about anything right now also when he email them they reply after month and said wait for your turn your file is in line

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Similar situation here; file transferred with ECAS saying they began processing both on June 7th. Haven't heard a thing since. Really starting to get discouraging, I can't believe how slow it is compared to the processing at Mississauga.

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Similar situation here; file transferred with ECAS saying they began processing both on June 7th. Haven't heard a thing since. Really starting to get discouraging, I can't believe how slow it is compared to the processing at Mississauga.
Someone told me to send email once in a week than they will notice and work fast on your application , but im confuse on there website they mention wait for your turn

doubledouble

May 22, 2018
Someone told me to send email once in a week than they will notice and work fast on your application , but im confuse on there website they mention wait for your turn
i sent them an email and the automated response i got was just saying that if it's still within normal processing times, they will not answer my email...this is starting to take a lot longer than i thought

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
i sent them an email and the automated response i got was just saying that if it's still within normal processing times, they will not answer my email...this is starting to take a lot longer than i thought
Yeah they will reply after 2 or 3 week

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Today i got message from LA visa office and they asked to refill for schedul A we send just no interview call me and my husband are still worried what mext they want

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
My file was transferred on June 7th, have not heard anything since then. My wife sent an email last week inquiring about our application and we have not had a reply yet.. This office seems very slow... :(