Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
nkalra said:
I know it is very difficult to say but that's the fact rather than cursing LVO n Praising NDVO we should be thankful to GOD that out of thousands or probably millions we have been chosen to get pr.
Getting Canadian pr is not our right its our privilege.

They have commited one year based on normal standard operation procedures if some ones bg or security is taking longer time, I will not blame them.
Of course I am not saying anyone has a right to canadian PR.

However when there is clear guidelines and expression of interest by CIC for individuals to apply and are asked to pay for such service then at least one expects a good and consistent customer service across board.

London VO customer service is woeful to say the least. They don't even acknowledge receipt of applications whereas others such NDVO are emailing applicants. Now can someone tell me if issuing AOR is also part of BG security checks.

LVO have failed their applicants by this poor customer services.

What you need to understand is that no one chose you and until you receive your PR no one should be under any illusion that they have been successful. People have spent so much resources in submitting applications and deserves good customer service from LVO.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
as i explained before there are two type of background checks.....
background checks related to your documents like education experience start before 2nd line (eligibility clearance ) ....

they dont do security back ground check for the person who is not eligible for immigration...

Prince DXB said:
True..but before second line showing on your ecas, B/G check can surely happen....!!!

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
ILoveAB said:
Of course I am not saying anyone has a right to canadian PR.

However when there is clear guidelines and expression of interest by CIC for individuals to apply and are asked to pay for such service then at least one expects a good and consistent customer service across board.

London VO customer service is woeful to say the least. They don't even acknowledge receipt of applications whereas others such NDVO are emailing applicants. Now can someone tell me if issuing AOR is also part of BG security checks.

LVO have failed their applicants by this poor customer services.

What you need to understand is that no one chose you and until you receive your PR no one should be under any illusion that they have been successful. People have spent so much resources in submitting applications and deserves good customer service from LVO.
Too early to say anything at least let the 1 year to be completed from the date of per :)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
true... you receive MR when you clear your eligibility....

they can start security checks after eligibility its totally depends on VO.

hila01 said:
Security checks can either come before or after medical. It depends entirely on the VO.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
true... you receive MR when you clear your eligibility....

they can start security checks after eligibility its totally depends on VO.
MM2,

What's your stand on this for the ones who have cleared the interview ?
I think they will do security checks for us after they send us mr, other wise they would have not told us to wait for 3-4 weeks to get mr. Lets hope for the best.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
I've got this from the CSE I made to London..

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. You can send the police certificates to the attention of RIH at the address given below. Please also be advised that you are required to submit police certificates from any country where you and your spouse lived for 6 months or more.

We trust the above will be of assistance.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
I have a kid in school and times are very important, what would be the validity of the visa and from which date it will be counted onward?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
they did not send our cases for the security checks.... first they wil compelte medicals then they will send our cases for security clearance....
agreed...

nkalra said:
MM2,

What's your stand on this for the ones who have cleared the interview ?
I think they will do security checks for us after they send us mr, other wise they would have not told us to wait for 3-4 weeks to get mr. Lets hope for the best.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
I have a kid in school and times are very important, what would be the validity of the visa and from which date it will be counted onward?
Visa validity is for 1 year from the date of MR.
Normally by the time u r pps are back with visa endorsed on that it would be 10monhs approx practically.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
1 year from the date of completion of your medical.... so you can plan accordingly....

Soundless said:

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
VO asked me that your visa will be valid around 9 months...

nkalra said:
Visa validity is for 1 year from the date of MR.
Normally by the time u r pps are back with visa endorsed on that it would be 10monhs approx practically.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
VO asked me that your visa will be valid around 9 months...
So those who did medicals already know their dead time of landing. It won't make any difference with singles but it does with families. specially with student children.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
So those who did medicals already know their dead time of landing. It won't make any difference with singles but it does with families. specially with student children.
That's true but worst case scenarios you can do the landing first then come back n go with suitable time.
Its all your personal call.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
yes....

Soundless said:

mjaneblige35

Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2013
AOR Received.
04/12/2014
Med's Request
06/02/2014
Med's Done....
21/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/07/2014
Got this from CSE I made to Lvo about what is happening
To my application after medicals results have been received.

Dear xxxxxxx
Medical results have been received,
Your file is under review, we will contact you in due course.