+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
they have already given you the option to pay the fee again so dont worry at this stage.... they will not reject yoru application due to fee....

mean time you can pay your fee again and track the old fee .... if you will be able to track the fee in future then you can ask them to allocate that against RPRF....

that will speed up your process....

LHEYYZ said:
in their PER mail payment receipt... does't confirm that payment was received..I have already asked confirm bank to give me proof of encashment. it was demand draft.. so with in period of 6 months.. there was no chance for refusal of the payment if presented with in 6 months...thay also confirmed payemnt with no and date.. so what does that mean was... please share your views

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
LHEYYZ said:
in their PER mail payment receipt... does't confirm that payment was received..I have already asked confirm bank to give me proof of encashment. it was demand draft.. so with in period of 6 months.. there was no chance for refusal of the payment if presented with in 6 months...thay also confirmed payemnt with no and date.. so what does that mean was... please share your views
Go to your bank and find out if your draft was cashed. If it has been cashed, ask them to give u proof, stating the day and date the draft was cashed and possibly who signed for it. Then, send that copy to cic London. If there is evidence your draft has not been cashed and money is still intact, I would advise u to send a draft of the required amount immediately to cic London. I thought CIC Sydney only issue positive eligibility email once applicant passed eligibility review and processing fee cashed?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless,

Don't worry, you children will get admission in Canada as soon as you land there. You children are not going to loose academic year if you land in the middle or even at the end of the academic year.

quote author=Soundless link=topic=173178.msg2975423#msg2975423 date=1394786407]
So those who did medicals already know their dead time of landing. It won't make any difference with singles but it does with families. specially with student children.
[/quote]

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

Was your PCC issued to you with issue date of March 2013?

barcomi said:
I'm worried my PCC expires this month ... Not sure if I should get new one done and just wait for LVO to ask for it?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO applicants with interview call in March at London, it would be great to share your experience here; else you guys can start a new thread too.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
rawdah said:
Did you raise CSE to LVO asking to submit your PCC?
No! Think i'll just wait another couple of weeks or so ...

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
LHEYYZ said:
Dear Forum family

Received astonishing reply yesterday from LVO against my email sent last month for confirmation of PCC receiving and status of application;

The Police Certificate for yourself from the United Arab Emirates has been received and added to your file. Please note that your application was in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer, however, we were advised by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada, to immediately stop processing this file as they were not able to cash the cheque you had submitted for the processing fees of $1400 Canadian. The reason for non-payment has been stated as “account closed”. No further processing will take place on your application until the fee payment issue is resolved. You may contact your bank for further information. Alternatively, please submit a bank draft of the required fees in Canadian Dollars made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. We will re-place your file in queue to be reviewed by Immigration Officer for further processing when the fees have been cashed.

We trust the above will be of assistance

Already replied LVO mentioning receipt # with confirmation of payment received stated in PER email.
really amazed . your thoughts'll share my worries.
That's crazy!

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Barcomi,

Was your PCC issued to you with issue date of March 2013?
Yes, I done mine in March last year. My wife's one is from May last year (she is the main applicant). We are both based in the UK,, so I can get them done quick, was just wondering if I should do it in advance.

She is staring a new job end of this month. I will notify LVO once she starts the new job and ask for status of application, so hopefully that will prompt them to ask us to provide updated PCC or issues us with MR :D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you that Let them ask for updated PCC.

barcomi said:
Yes, I done mine in March last year. My wife's one is from May last year (she is the main applicant). We are both based in the UK,, so I can get them done quick, was just wondering if I should do it in advance.

She is staring a new job end of this month. I will notify LVO once she starts the new job and ask for status of application, so hopefully that will prompt them to ask us to provide updated PCC or issues us with MR :D

easycompany

Mar 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

Please confirm if we can specify the due dates from GCMS notes in CSE and ask them the reason for delay.

\\\\Thanks

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

NOC Code: 2263
Application Received @ CIO : 21 November 2013
Credit Card Charge : 11 January 2014
PER Received : 24 January 2014
2nd Line in ECAS: 07 March 2014
Medical Request/RPR Fee/
Passport Copy/Updated IMM5406: 14 March 2014

Still, we are surprised....

But anyway, time for us to move with the request.....

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Hope you guys can advice...

Thank you

easycompany

Mar 8, 2014
GUYS,

I noticed one more thing. On the CIC portal, FSW processing times page

Following is updated on 31st Jan 2014

"The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October, 2012 to September 30, 2013."

Does this means that our application is also part of the time frame 25 months or only previous cases processed during this time.

everything is very confusing........

What a KIOSK without proper processes and timelines.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Operational target for 2014 (yearly Quota by VO)has released By CIC . I have made a comparison between the allocated files of 2014 and 2013 per Visa office. It seems almost all VOs including SGVO, NDVO, LVO, Manila has reduced quota on 2014.
[/size][/size]

Sir

+1 for you
CIC has reduced immigrants intake , so accordingly Visa quotas of all visa offices are reduced

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
LHEYYZ said:
Dear Forum family

Received astonishing reply yesterday from LVO against my email sent last month for confirmation of PCC receiving and status of application;

The Police Certificate for yourself from the United Arab Emirates has been received and added to your file. Please note that your application was in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer, however, we were advised by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada, to immediately stop processing this file as they were not able to cash the cheque you had submitted for the processing fees of $1400 Canadian. The reason for non-payment has been stated as “account closed”. No further processing will take place on your application until the fee payment issue is resolved. You may contact your bank for further information. Alternatively, please submit a bank draft of the required fees in Canadian Dollars made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. We will re-place your file in queue to be reviewed by Immigration Officer for further processing when the fees have been cashed.

We trust the above will be of assistance

Already replied LVO mentioning receipt # with confirmation of payment received stated in PER email.
really amazed . your thoughts'll share my worries.
Sir

Clerck Badsha Zinda Abad