Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Criminality of the applicants who appeared in interview is already cleared (as per Visa Officer to speed things up because he met us personally). It's the security that will start when he sends us Medicals. Background checks (Education & experience because he interviewed) will be a redundant process. So let's cross our fingers and wait another 2 weeks.

Criminality of non-interviewed persons will be cleared after LVO gets PCC (which they are asking along with Updated Background Declaration form)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
agreed.... my VO Said the same to me ....

jigzyy said:
Criminality of the applicants who appeared in interview is already cleared (as per Visa Officer to speed things up because he met us personally). It's the security that will start when he sends us Medicals. Background checks (Education & experience because he interviewed) will be a redundant process. So let's cross our fingers and wait another 2 weeks.

Criminality of non-interviewed persons will be cleared after LVO gets PCC (which they are asking along with Updated Background Declaration form)

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
jigzyy said:

I'm worried my PCC expires this month ... Not sure if I should get new one done and just wait for LVO to ask for it?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
wait for request......

barcomi said:
I'm worried my PCC expires this month ... Not sure if I should get new one done and just wait for LVO to ask for it?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
jigzyy said:

I have sent them New schedule A form and PCC as requested which was received by them two days ago. Now lets see when I get further update.

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum family

Received astonishing reply yesterday from LVO against my email sent last month for confirmation of PCC receiving and status of application;

The Police Certificate for yourself from the United Arab Emirates has been received and added to your file. Please note that your application was in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer, however, we were advised by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada, to immediately stop processing this file as they were not able to cash the cheque you had submitted for the processing fees of $1400 Canadian. The reason for non-payment has been stated as “account closed”. No further processing will take place on your application until the fee payment issue is resolved. You may contact your bank for further information. Alternatively, please submit a bank draft of the required fees in Canadian Dollars made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. We will re-place your file in queue to be reviewed by Immigration Officer for further processing when the fees have been cashed.

We trust the above will be of assistance

Already replied LVO mentioning receipt # with confirmation of payment received stated in PER email.
really amazed . your thoughts'll share my worries.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
barcomi said:
Did you raise CSE to LVO asking to submit your PCC?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
thats good for you.... if 2nd line is there... now they will send your file of security clearance and right after your medical you will get PPR....

your visa will be valid for maximum period...

rawdah said:
I have sent them New schedule A form and PCC as requested which was received by them two days ago. Now lets see when I get further update.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry34,

Well, I exactly don't know the actual situation in which you are doing research project in Poland. There may be one of the following situations applicable in your case:

1. You are financially supported by your employer for this research project and you must be on paid leave therefore your salary is being transferred to your account on monthly/quarterly/whatever basis.
2. You are not financially supported by your employer for this research project but your employer approved paid leave to conduct this research project therefore your salary is being transferred to your account on monthly/quarterly/whatever basis. You have scholarship to conduct this research project or your family is financially supporting you to conduct this research project.
3. You are not financially supported by your employer for this research project and your employer also didn't approve paid leave to conduct this research project therefore your salary is not being transferred to your account. You have scholarship to conduct this research project and your living expenses or your family is financially supporting you to conduct this research project and your living expenses.

In any of above cases, your should update LVO with supporting documents in order to avoid any complications at later stage especially if you situation matches to case number 3 above because LVO may you 3 or 6 month bank statement or recent salary slips from your current employer, and if you wouldn't have updated the LVO, then you may fall in trouble.

This is my opinion; rest is your decision.

sherry34 said:
Dear Abu Hassan,
Yes, for study purpose, exactly speaking for research visit.

Regards,

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
LHEYYZ said:
Dear Forum family

Received astonishing reply yesterday from LVO against my email sent last month for confirmation of PCC receiving and status of application;

The Police Certificate for yourself from the United Arab Emirates has been received and added to your file. Please note that your application was in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer, however, we were advised by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada, to immediately stop processing this file as they were not able to cash the cheque you had submitted for the processing fees of $1400 Canadian. The reason for non-payment has been stated as “account closed”. No further processing will take place on your application until the fee payment issue is resolved. You may contact your bank for further information. Alternatively, please submit a bank draft of the required fees in Canadian Dollars made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. We will re-place your file in queue to be reviewed by Immigration Officer for further processing when the fees have been cashed.

Already replied LVO mentioning receipt # with confirmation of payment received stated in PER email.
You can do two things

1) Provide evidence that your draft was encashed.

or

2) Make new draft for the required amount and send it.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
just take the photo copy of the draft and go to the money exchange from where you made the draft and ask them about the status.... they can provide you the proof if its already cashed....

rawdah said:
You can do two things

1) Provide evidence that your draft was encashed.

or

2) Make new draft for the required amount and send it.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
LHEYYZ said:
Dear Forum family

Same case I have seen, one of the forum member who was with me for interview.
In his GCMS this was mentioned that DD was not encshable. He reported this to vo while interview vo told him that he'll check once he go back to London.

Immediately send one new DD to them make sure where to send to CIO or LVO.
God Bless.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
pharmacistfarhan said:
The silence is not meaningless. after my medical results were uploaded on ECAS (on Jan 23, 2014) I sent a CSE to LVO regarding further progress, they replied the following in 3 days of my CSE:

"Further to your recent enquiry, please be advised that the background checks for your application are still ongoing and may still take some months to complete. We are unable to advise of a date for completion at this stage. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with further information once the results of the checks have been received."
This is strange, After MR received still they are saying BGC !! what is the research going on...
When NDVO able to check every thing and issue so many visas, But LVO is still looking on application!!

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in their PER mail payment receipt... does't confirm that payment was received..I have already asked confirm bank to give me proof of encashment. it was demand draft.. so with in period of 6 months.. there was no chance for refusal of the payment if presented with in 6 months...thay also confirmed payemnt with no and date.. so what does that mean was... please share your views