London Visa Office

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All...
Best Wishes to everyone awaiting PER/PCC/MR and eventually Visas.

Quick question I had, Ideally the second line on ECAS should get updated when the applicant gets Additional documents request or PCC request or MR. Well, in my case, I got PCC request, no second line, got MR request and additional docs req, no second line. What could be the reason? Any ideas...Thanks

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
raheemgujrati said:
Hi friends
I have done with medical and pcc with updated background form. My 3rd line updates on 19 dec 2014.
Kindly inform by when I will be requested for RPRF and passport request.
My VO is BWJ.
Regards
You may need to wait for about 10 weeks after your 3rd line.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
YehCanada said:
What is email address of London Visa Office.

I have received an email so just wanted to check.
Congrats bro atleast u have recieved an email from Lvo shukranay kay nafal ada karo jo in ke speed hai every 1 got frustrated .Did u apply from pakistan ?

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
kashmoin said:
With all due respect to every ones opinion
I agree with u zenghi

If some one educated enough can't assemble there own documents and and fill out the straight forward forms where all the help is provided and wants to depend on so called consultants who definitely know less about us then our self, the person should not go ahead and apply for immigration
it not all about preparing your own application your self or submitting it on your own........or that we are educated and we should do it on our own otherwise we don't go ahead for immigration.

brother its because we want ease in process. ask those EDUCATED SELF APPLIED applicants who are stuck since 1 year or more after MR or RPRF. why haven't they received PPR till yet? if u ask them they will say its worth to pay the high fees in return of getting PR faster and with certainty. now again it depends on each person's own perception.

about your saying that one is so much skilled and educated and must fill in their own applications and submit it themselves and do the processing by eliminating consultants.............then what about those highly educated executive who owns car but don't drive themselves? they are so much educated and passing highest levels of life in a rich community, they should drive their own cars? why they keep drivers? they should cook their own food? why they keep chefs? they must clean their own houses......why they keep cleaners? they should do their own laundry....why they send for dry cleaning?.......and many things goes on.

so buddy its not just that educated and skilled people should do their own applications and processing......its all about ease and peace of mind and life. if I m sure that my case will be processed easily and in time by hiring services of a consultant than it doesn't mean I m illiterate or un-educated or I must not go with immigration at all. so in my opinion hiring a consultant or not hiring is something else but what you said that educated and skilled should do it on their own and must eliminated consultants and further they must not even go for immigration is wrong and useless implication here.

hope u don't mind and get my point. good luck.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
kashmoin said:
Bro can u name those 5 consultant s ur talking about
I believe you are educated and skilled person, you can search on the internet about it.

Hint: you can visit iccrc website to find out who those 5 authorized immigration consultant are in Pakistan.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
zenghi said:
I respect your opinion. However, i am of the opinion that every one should apply themselves and remove consultants from the equation. cic should remove the so called consultants from the applications for at least skilled worker category. Skilled workers are supposed to be educated. it is a shame that many people are reluctant to use their intellectual capacity even though they are more than qualified to assemble the application package themselves. in the process one can save several grands of money which the applicants can use to start their life in canada.

Having said these, one may use the services of a immigration solicitor if they bump against some hurdles during the course of their visa processing.
it not all about preparing your own application your self or submitting it on your own........or that we are educated and we should do it on our own.

brother its because we want ease in process. ask those EDUCATED SELF APPLIED applicants who are stuck since 1 year or more after MR or RPRF. why haven't they received PPR till yet? if u ask them they will say its worth to pay the high fees in return of getting PR faster and with certainty. now again it depends on each person's own perception.

about your saying that one is so much skilled and educated and must fill in their own applications and submit it themselves and do the processing by eliminating consultants.............then what about those highly educated executive who owns car but don't drive themselves? they are so much educated and passing highest levels of life in a rich community, they should drive their own cars? why they keep drivers? they should cook their own food? why they keep chefs? they must clean their own houses......why they keep cleaners? they should do their own laundry....why they send for dry cleaning?.......and many things goes on.

so buddy its not just that educated and skilled people should do their own applications and processing......its all about ease and peace of mind and life. if I m sure that my case will be processed easily and in time by hiring services of a consultant than it doesn't mean I m illiterate or un-educated or I must not go with immigration at all. so in my opinion hiring a consultant or not hiring is something else but what you said that educated and skilled should do it on their own and must eliminated consultants is wrong and useless implication here.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
canadamylove said:
I believe you are educated and skilled person, you can search on the internet about it.

Hint: you can visit iccrc website to find out who those 5 authorized immigration consultant are in Pakistan.
Well if Ur talking about the people who are listed in iccrc website then I know one of them from Karachi personally and he is worthless and he only does bull**** big talk and nothing and of course I'm not going to name him here

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
aifarooqi said:
still u miss the point .... my point is simple whats the delay after receiving the PCC and RPRF ... whole process is smooth and what suddenly happened after MR and taking RPRF .... my whole emphasis is on post MR and RPRF .... forget this consultant thing for a while .....
brother I didn't missed your point. actually I or no one knows whats the delay is for. why the case is delayed and what processing they still do even after sending MR and rprf. so I cannot comment on that or answer on that.

I talked about consultant thing is because.......what ever the reason is for the delays......using consultant can eliminate it. its proven. now I don't know whats the myth or reason behind it but its bitter truth. I m not advocating to hire a consultant, I m just saying those applicants who hire consultants are not left behind like this or get delayed like this. And there are many applicants who get it done in time without consultants. but those who stuck 99% are those who don't hire consultants.

now the reality I don't know. but this is not considered as a discrimination for Pakistani people by lvo. because consultant's cases are not delayed or left behind......even though those are all Pakistani cases. if this was to be a discrimination then lvo would have delayed and hanged all Pakistani cases, not just those who applied on their own.

there can be one possibility we can think of..........there might be some contract or understanding between consultants and lvo.........I know its highly impossible but that's the only thing we can think of. other than that there seems to be no reason for such delays.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
immigrant2b said:
canadamylove said:
dear George u r absolutely right buddy on every thing.

but the bitter truth and myth and magic and what ever u can call it is...............those people applying via recognized and authorized consultants are never get delayed or stuck on their way..........there can be some clients or applicants......but that would be less than 3%. otherwise 97% of the applicants never get delayed or stuck or what ever u can call it.

on the other hand........people applying on their own also get it......I know 4 people from Pakistan got their PR in 6 months! yes in 6th month they had their passports with visa stamped! but the thing is.......majority of people who got stuck or delayed are those who apply on their own. we have so many sad people sharing their timelines........people who applied in 2012 are now getting visas......in 3 years!.........

I m not saying to hire consultant or not.......what I m saying and have experienced is.........if you want ur case to go through smoothly and get success in time........guaranteed 97%.......then its worth paying their high fees and get ur dream in 8 months!

else u can save the high fees but are uncertain that u might get stuck or delayed as normally people do.

good luck all.
Hi canadamylove is it possible to hire a consultant in mid of process when ur file is already transferred to VO n u habe PER between name ur consultant.
I don't know if you can do it or not. you can contact a consultant and ask for it. as far as I know...it can be possible. good luck,

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
kashmoin said:
Well if Ur talking about the people who are listed in iccrc website then I know one of them from Karachi personally and he is worthless and he only does bull**** big talk and nothing and of course I'm not going to name him here
I don't know about it. but as he is listed and authorized, there might be something special about him that iccrc has listed him in their truthful consultants. may be he talks much and useless but he is good in his work. there is a reason that he is among only those 5 consultants.....otherwise u can know there are million people who proclaim to do immigration work or process for you on every kilometer in Pakistan.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
canadamylove said:
it not all about preparing your own application your self or submitting it on your own........or that we are educated and we should do it on our own.

so buddy its not just that educated and skilled people should do their own applications and processing......its all about ease and peace of mind and life. if I m sure that my case will be processed easily and in time by hiring services of a consultant than it doesn't mean I m illiterate or un-educated or I must not go with immigration at all. so in my opinion hiring a consultant or not hiring is something else but what you said that educated and skilled should do it on their own and must eliminated consultants is wrong and useless implication here.

I have been following this forum for a while now and have come across many cases where applicants have questions like: "my consultant is lying" OR "my consultant is bull*****ing" or "my consultant is after money" OR "how can i remove my consultant from my application". So going through the consultant is not fool proof. Many people go through consultants because they "think" their application is lacking in some aspects and the consultants can fill the gaps in their application by their knowledge of the loopholes in the system. Of course the consultants themselves learn lesson from every application that gets rejected. Does any consultants provide a statistic of how much success rate they have? If you ask them they will say "each application is different and cic process application on a case to case basis". The truth is, the success of the application depends on how strong the applicant is, does the applicant fulfils all the criteria for selection such as work experience, language, funds, education etc..

I agree that individual errors do occur while self-filling the application. Most errors can be eliminated by revising the applications carefully.

I couldn't grasp the logic from your statement : "then what about those highly educated executive who owns car but don't drive themselves? they are so much educated and passing highest levels of life in a rich community, they should drive their own cars? why they keep drivers? they should cook their own food? why they keep chefs? they must clean their own houses......why they keep cleaners? they should do their own laundry....why they send for dry cleaning?.......and many things goes on."

Many people dont know how to drive. Some are lazy, some are not confident. Thats why they keep a driver. We should note that they didn't spend their youth going to driving school to learn how to drive. But most of us has spent our childhood, youth etc going to school/college to learn how to read, write, and understand various things in this life. Applicants may prefer to use a consultant if they are not confident of their eligibility. Please note: Majority of people who are well-off in CANADA drive their own cars, cook their own food and do their own laundry. They simply cant afford to keep a servant/driver. Only the filthy rich keeps drivers/cooks in developed countries.

I am sure that spending a little time with your application can save the hassle of going through the consultants. I am sure that 90% of the people in this forum has enough time to fill their application properly. Just look at how much time you have logged into this forum. Mine is "Total time logged in: 3 days, 2 hours and 53 minutes". Probably we might require 24 hours to fill the application. Assembling the documents has to done by yourself whether you go through the consultant or not.

sirajarab

Jul 25, 2014
Canada
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello to ALL,

TO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN,

People Hired consultants and got visa issued so far = 34
People did not hire any consultants and got visa issued so far = 163

:) :) :)

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Hello guys !
I have a query , my brother applied for fsw in december 2014 and he forgot to put the photocopy of his hisghest degree- but he did put his equivalency report. Will his application be considered incomplete ? what should he do now ?

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Hello guys !
I have a query , my brother applied for fsw in december 2014 and he forgot to put the photocopy of his hisghest degree- but he did put his equivalency report. Will his application be considered incomplete ? what should he do now ?