18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
canadamylove said:
I would like to share my experience. I have been studying and following forums since 2012, when the first time I decided to immigrate. later on due to different problems and circumstances I wasn't able to apply until 2013. I got late with my HOT noc and file was sent back, then in 2014 Alhamdulillah I got through.

what I noticed is, those all applicants who have applied on their own are facing these difficulties.

those who applied through good reputed immigration consultants they don't face these difficulties. yes there can be some % of them which is less than 5% I believe. not that case which u mentioned. now I don't know what it has to do with applying through consultant as CIC website says there is no need to apply through consultants. but the fact remains same at least for Pakistani applicants, those who applied through consultants got visa sooner and smoothly than those who applied on their own.

THERE ARE ONLY FIVE 5 authorized immigration consultants in Pakistan which are recognized by CIC, ICCRC, CAPIC, CBSA, HRSDC, IRPA, CSIC and RCIC.

so people applying through these FIVE 5 only get their cases easily and quickly than those who apply on their own or other remaining fraud and crook consultants.
consultants have no influence on the case processing time and they cant do anything to speed up the process. i don't agree with your logic that due to not applying through consultants can delay the process i can share more than 10 cases in my known circle who applied by themselves and got visa in 8 to 12 months .... my point was that after medicals are done and also PCC and RPRF is paid whats the point of delaying more than year and people are waiting for passport request and their medicals are getting expired ...... one forum mate here get response from LVO after 11 months of medicals that they are still doing background checks ...bullshit ..... background checks are always done before the medicals .... LVO is bullshiting with applicants from pak and they are just giving all these lame excuses and reasons ....... what else behind left if u took the RPRF and what is stopping them from sending passport request ....

in my view this is pure discrimination in majority of cases .....

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
aifarooqi said:
consultants have no influence on the case processing time and they cant do anything to speed up the process. i don't agree with your logic that due to not applying through consultants can delay the process i can share more than 10 cases in my known circle who applied by themselves and got visa in 8 to 12 months .... my point was that after medicals are done and also PCC and RPRF is paid whats the point of delaying more than year and people are waiting for passport request and their medicals are getting expired ...... one forum mate here get response from LVO after 11 months of medicals that they are still doing background checks ...bull*censored word* ..... background checks are always done before the medicals .... LVO is bull*censored word*ing with applicants from pak and they are just giving all these lame excuses and reasons ....... what else behind left if u took the RPRF and what is stopping them from sending passport request ....

Both of u r right on ur behalf i really dont know about the myth behind the consultants how process go smoothly.Besides i think verification also depends u r currently present in pakistan or u belong to pakistan but living abroad and applied from there.can u put some light on it.Also i need to know Y Ndvo works so fast and y cases are pending at Lvo bec application is recieved from pakistan?

karekature

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014 CC_Charged..: September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
October 2, 2014
File Transfer...
December 4, 2014
Med's Request
December 10, 2014
Med's Done....
December 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 20, 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
canadamylove said:
congrats buddy, have safe landing.

are you in UAE?
Thanks! yes I'm in UAE ;)

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
KianaN said:
Dear Friends;

My visa office is also London.

Plzzzzzz help me , it was already 11 months from my medical , it will Expire 15 Feb. 2015.

1)What I have to do now? just waiting?
2)if my medical expired, again I have to do all medicals or they will renew for me?
3)when you think the reason for long process time from my medical?
4)any one in the same situation as me?Huh

Plz write your experience and help me

Did u send any CSE?????

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone got correspondence from LVO with initials DRD. i got response to spouse addition CSE from DRD... and have sent the requested documents addressed to the same DRD.

Don't know if they refer the package to specific persons or it is forwarded randomly to any VO. Since am not sure if my processing has been starterd or not. PER: 1 Dec 2014

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
nasha27 said:
has anyone got correspondence from LVO with initials DRD. i got response to spouse addition CSE from DRD... and have sent the requested documents addressed to the same DRD.

Don't know if they refer the package to specific persons or it is forwarded randomly to any VO. Since am not sure if my processing has been starterd or not. PER: 1 Dec 2014
If you got reply from CLIENT SERVICE UNIT, than its not the visa officer

Client Service Unit (DRD)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
If you got reply from CLIENT SERVICE UNIT, than its not the visa officer

Client Service Unit (DRD)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Yes the signature on their CSE reply was following:

Sincerely,

DRD

Client Service Unit | Unité du service à la clientèle
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

My mail was received by LVO on 12 Jan 2015 and I sent a reply email to their docs request on 13 Jan 2015, still waiting for their response....or charging of spouse processing fees. ??? :-\

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
nasha27 said:
Yes the signature on their CSE reply was following:

Sincerely,

DRD

Client Service Unit | Unité du service à la clientèle
Immigration Section – London | Section de l'immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

My mail was received by LVO on 12 Jan 2015 and I sent a reply email to their docs request on 13 Jan 2015, still waiting for their response....or charging of spouse processing fees. ??? :-\
Please wait, as your file is not yet transferred to any visa office, they will process your documents as gets to some officer.
I am 28th May applicant, and my application is still waiting to be reviewed :)

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Please wait, as your file is not yet transferred to any visa office, they will process your documents as gets to some officer.
I am 28th May applicant, and my application is still waiting to be reviewed :)
Thanks, you mean not yet transferred to any visa officer or LVO ?

btw, your timeline is scaring ! Hope you get good news very soon :)

raheemgujrati

Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
mechanical engineering 2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.may,2014
AOR Received.
per on 12 September 2014
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
25/nov/2014
Med's Done....
inshallah on 9 dec 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
ppr1 on 03/02/2015
Hi friends
I have done with medical and pcc with updated background form. My 3rd line updates on 19 dec 2014.
Kindly inform by when I will be requested for RPRF and passport request.
My VO is BWJ.
Regards

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
aifarooqi said:
consultants have no influence on the case processing time and they cant do anything to speed up the process. i don't agree with your logic that due to not applying through consultants can delay the process i can share more than 10 cases in my known circle who applied by themselves and got visa in 8 to 12 months .... my point was that after medicals are done and also PCC and RPRF is paid whats the point of delaying more than year and people are waiting for passport request and their medicals are getting expired ...... one forum mate here get response from LVO after 11 months of medicals that they are still doing background checks ...bull*censored word* ..... background checks are always done before the medicals .... LVO is bull*censored word*ing with applicants from pak and they are just giving all these lame excuses and reasons ....... what else behind left if u took the RPRF and what is stopping them from sending passport request ....

I didn't asked you to agree with my opinion. but the fact is this. there are only 5 authorized consultants in Pakistan that are listed at iccrc and cic and other Canadian government immigration websites........none of the clients of these 5 consultants are hanged in that way. they are never ever left behind like this. yes there can be some clients but there count is less than 5%.

these things are done with majority 95% of only those people who applied on their own. yes there are clients who applied on their own and are even done in 7 months......even in six months also..........but mostly only these people are being delayed.

that is a true and bitter fact. so my advice to all.....if you want guaranteed faster processing........faster means on avg 8 to 10 months......get services of any of those 5 consultants. else there is no guarantee that you will be processed faster or delayed. it is worth paying their fees rather than uncertain of getting stuck on the way for next 1 or 2 or even 3 years!

good luck all.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
managersonline said:
Thanks for sharing this information. Don't you think that it is a matter of luck that your went through in 2014. Otherwise if you have done all the things right on your own and did not misrepresent anything, I think that your case will be processed without any problem. Consultant can not influence the process of CIC? Please correct me, if you find that consultant has played any role in the internal proceedings of the CIC?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
dear George u r absolutely right buddy on every thing.

but the bitter truth and myth and magic and what ever u can call it is...............those people applying via recognized and authorized consultants are never get delayed or stuck on their way..........there can be some clients or applicants......but that would be less than 3%. otherwise 97% of the applicants never get delayed or stuck or what ever u can call it.

on the other hand........people applying on their own also get it......I know 4 people from Pakistan got their PR in 6 months! yes in 6th month they had their passports with visa stamped! but the thing is.......majority of people who got stuck or delayed are those who apply on their own. we have so many sad people sharing their timelines........people who applied in 2012 are now getting visas......in 3 years!.........

I m not saying to hire consultant or not.......what I m saying and have experienced is.........if you want ur case to go through smoothly and get success in time........guaranteed 97%.......then its worth paying their high fees and get ur dream in 8 months!

else u can save the high fees but are uncertain that u might get stuck or delayed as normally people do.

good luck all.