File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys ... I need ur help if any of u facing the same problem as main ... My cause is family sponsorship
I got an email from LVO for interview on 12 November2019 in
Abu Dhabi but the issue is they refused to give me entry visa bez of my passport is somali .. I send an email to LVO inform than about that since16 October
So my question is ...
Are they guna change to another ccountry? For do the interview?
By the way I'm in Saudi Arabia and Canadian embassy here was closed last year!
Thanks
Send them another email and put the subject URGENT unable to attend the interview. Hopefully, that gets their attention.

They are not aware of the situation of Somalia and UAE. Ask them to change to Kuala Lumpur as visa is on arrival for Somalis to Malaysia .

shahankhan

Oct 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I filed for my spouse in March 2019 and received request for medical on May 21, 2019. No update after that until today when a file transfer letter to London Visa Office was received. I heard one probably receives the visa in 2-3 months after medical but obviously that is not the case here.

Anybody in the same boat. Do you know what it means?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Great. Hopefully PPR right after your medical.
For me No updates until now still waiting & waiting...
Bro, have you tried contacting LVO via email?

as per their way of processing...your background check must have been completed and now your file is highly likely to be in queue for final review or already undergoing final review

all the best...

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
. I got this email as a reply to my status enquiry .What does this mean .
"Your application is in progress, undergoing necessary background checks."
Am i under SS ?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
. I got this email as a reply to my status enquiry .What does this mean .
"Your application is in progress, undergoing necessary background checks."
Am i under SS ?
Under SS can be only confirmed via CASE NOTES or CBSA

"Necessary" background check is one among many background checks that files undergo at London VO and it usually takes 4 to 6 months to complete based on reported cases on this forum, whether or not it is SS, you can confirm by ordering notes...

Last edited:
Reactions: nathan_2010

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019

as per their way of processing...your background check must have been completed and now your file is highly likely to be in queue for final review or already undergoing final review

all the best...
No. I didn't contact LVO. Just waiting. As you know it's not possible to get any information over the phone and web form or emails inquiries takes weeks.

Hope we all can hear the good news soon.

Reactions: jjttbb2019

Besty11

Oct 8, 2019

all the best...
Our application was in London visa office too and we got our PPR email after 50 days they replied to us for webform enquiry.

We raised a webform in July and got a reply from them saying “it is pending review by an officer” after 60 days in september. We then got PPR end of October.

Reactions: jjttbb2019