+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Our application was in London visa office too and we got our PPR email after 50 days they replied to us for webform enquiry.

We raised a webform in July and got a reply from them saying “it is pending review by an officer” after 60 days in september. We then got PPR end of October.
Hi, congratulations on the PPR
Can you please post your time line?
How long did it stay in LVO? Amer you PNP?
Did your status on ECAS Change from application received to in process?
Appreciate any feedback!

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
It's PPR Guys !!! :D:D:D

Finally Received Passport request.
Thank you all for your support and guidance.
special thanks @ Shahanastar , jjttbb2019... Hope you guys will receive the PPR soon.
Timeline
AOR Jan 22
Med 01 March
RPRF. 27 March
BG check started. 30 May
PPR 11 November...
Visa office London.
Congratulations!
Are you PNP?
When did your file move to LVO? And what was your status on ECAS before you got the PPR please?
Thanks

Reactions: susangriffiths

Rf101

Nov 10, 2018
Hey
i have rcvd pre-arrival and decision made last week but no passport rqst ... its been 4 days since decision made so is that normal?

Besty11

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, congratulations on the PPR
Can you please post your time line?
How long did it stay in LVO? Amer you PNP?
Did your status on ECAS Change from application received to in process?
Appreciate any feedback!
Hi,

Our’s was a long wait. . It sometimes frustrating not knowing if we are going to get it or not.

But we had few things that made it a long wait. Firstly my husband applied in September 2018 and we got married in October 2018.So, I was added in October 2018. Our application then transferred to London Visa office in January 2019. IRCC came back and said they saw an old scarring in my lungs. Got it done in January.

Then there was no updates from January until we raised a webform in May 2019 and got a reply in July after 60 days saying medicals are still under review. We raised a GCMS through GetGCMS and that showed the same that only medicals was under review(we got GCMS also after 60 days!!!)

Then we raised another webform August and they replied in September saying it is pending review by officer. Meanwhile we raised another GCMS and CBSA since we weren’t sure if we were in security screening. But then finally by god’s grace we got the ppr email on Oct 21.

We had to then write to them because my husband was traveling asking permission to submit passport at another location and they replied back with new PPR letter.

We sent the passport and when I called customer care to confirm me if they got the passport she flatly denied saying application was in London and she cannot even comment on anything!! It’s so strange that they cannot even give information about passport let alone our application!! We got the COPR and passports back to us an hour ago as I write this reply.

I know all of us whose files are London feel very frustrated because of the way they delay even GCMS requests and no updates at all on profile. Our profile still doesn't show it is approved. But hope is what got us through each time we were worried! I pray that all of you get through it too soon!

Reactions: Getty

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi,

Our’s was a long wait. . It sometimes frustrating not knowing if we are going to get it or not.

But we had few things that made it a long wait. Firstly my husband applied in September 2018 and we got married in October 2018.So, I was added in October 2018. Our application then transferred to London Visa office in January 2019. IRCC came back and said they saw an old scarring in my lungs. Got it done in January.

Then there was no updates from January until we raised a webform in May 2019 and got a reply in July after 60 days saying medicals are still under review. We raised a GCMS through GetGCMS and that showed the same that only medicals was under review(we got GCMS also after 60 days!!!)

Then we raised another webform August and they replied in September saying it is pending review by officer. Meanwhile we raised another GCMS and CBSA since we weren’t sure if we were in security screening. But then finally by god’s grace we got the ppr email on Oct 21.

We had to then write to them because my husband was traveling asking permission to submit passport at another location and they replied back with new PPR letter.

We sent the passport and when I called customer care to confirm me if they got the passport she flatly denied saying application was in London and she cannot even comment on anything!! It’s so strange that they cannot even give information about passport let alone our application!! We got the COPR and passports back to us an hour ago as I write this reply.

I know all of us whose files are London feel very frustrated because of the way they delay even GCMS requests and no updates at all on profile. Our profile still doesn't show it is approved. But hope is what got us through each time we were worried! I pray that all of you get through it too soon!
So sorry for what you went through and happy for you that the long journey has finally come to a happy end :)

Just a question if you don’t mind what was your status on ECAS before the decision made? In process or application received?

Besty11

Oct 8, 2019
So sorry for what you went through and happy for you that the long journey has finally come to a happy end :)

Just a question if you don’t mind what was your status on ECAS before the decision made? In process or application received?
Hi,

it was “In process” from October last year to even now.

Reactions: Dima123

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi,

Congratulations..thanks for the kind words

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hey, you could send an email to the office of Mr. Ralph Goodale for your specific statuses on file like criminality, eligibility and security
Please note that;
-you can email him from anywhere in the world for this status request and
-his office works free of cost
You need to simply lay out the specific details of your application as you normally provide while filling out IRCC webform like
Your application no.
Your date of birth.
Your UCI no.
Your type of application
Your stream etc.

In response, his office will update you for the specific statuses on your file.

Email address: goodale@sasktel.net
who is Mr Ralph Goodale? does he work with CIC? or is he a freelancer ?