+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Got reply from LVO, and it's the same as previous ones that background checks in progress no updates and no documents required.
It was second email and raised a Webform only after the completion of 6 months... Following the minimum correspondence policy..:cool:
Not sure how long this background checks are going to take...I wish there was a real timeline for the process. So tired of waiting....:(
Bro, I couldn't agree more and I know how enormously this wait is impacting our lives especially when we have poured into it our tremendous efforts and resources...the only option to bank on during this grueling period is to look the positive side of the picture and that is we all are more than a half way through and getting closer to final decision each day...In Sha Allah we all get through:)

Reactions: Fias34

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Bro, I couldn't agree more and I know how enormously this wait is impacting our lives especially when we have poured into it our tremendous efforts and resources...the only option to bank on during this grueling period is to look the positive side of the picture and that is we all are more than a half way through and getting closer to final decision each day...In Sha Allah we all get through:)
In Sha Allah... :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Got reply from LVO, and it's the same as previous ones that background checks in progress no updates and no documents required.
It was second email and raised a Webform only after the completion of 6 months... Following the minimum correspondence policy..:cool:
Not sure how long this background checks are going to take...I wish there was a real timeline for the process. So tired of waiting....:(
This is the most tiring part of the whole process I am now in my 6th month of security and no idea how much longer it's going to last. Let's hope it gets over soon for all of us.

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
Did you received any ghost updates any time?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Did your bg status also changed during that time . I mean did it went to real ip2 ( We are processing )....?
Yes. It Did changed to real ip2 after the last Ghost update in May. And after that no updates...
But please don't panic and compare you case with others as each case is different and we never know what will happen next and when... Good luck

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
Yes. It Did changed to real ip2 after the last Ghost update in May. And after that no updates...
But please don't panic and compare you case with others as each case is different and we never know what will happen next and when... Good luck
Yeah I know that. I was also moved to real IP2 in October 1st week . But after that no updates . Since i am working in a military organisation as a Programmer (Civilian), i doubt whether i had moved to SS.

Last edited:

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah I know that. I was also moved to real IP2 in October 1st week . But after that no updates . Since i am working in a military organisation as a Programmer (Civilian), i doubt whether i had moved to SS.
You can confirm it by ordering CBSA notes.

@bee

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys ... I need ur help if any of u facing the same problem as main ... My cause is family sponsorship
I got an email from LVO for interview on 12 November2019 in
Abu Dhabi but the issue is they refused to give me entry visa bez of my passport is somali .. I send an email to LVO inform than about that since16 October
So my question is ...
Are they guna change to another ccountry? For do the interview?
By the way I'm in Saudi Arabia and Canadian embassy here was closed last year!
Thanks