+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

londoneye222

May 12, 2018
London send a different kind of replies and most common are as follow:

- Awaiting Review: That is your file is still not opened
- Background Check: This means a file is reviewed by the analyst but results of a background check are pending.
- Final Review: This means a file is opened and being processed. However, Background Check Results or Final decision from an analyst or both are pending.
- Approved: This means a file is approved but for some reasons, PPR is still not issued.

I hope this will help.
i'm 190 days and got a generic sounding reply stating that my file is awaiting review and that i shouldn't bother them for the time being. this is very discouraging as going by the quoted tweet- they haven't even done a bit of work on it in the last 6+ months?!

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
i'm 190 days and got a generic sounding reply stating that my file is awaiting review and that i shouldn't bother them for the time being. this is very discouraging as going by the quoted tweet- they haven't even done a bit of work on it in the last 6+ months?!
I’m at 190 days too and they’re not even replying to emails or web forms. How did you get in touch?

zakiruet

Jan 31, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-01-2019
Hi dear all,

Pls need your feedback regarding my Golden Email. Below is my complete timeline...

Stream: PNP-Outland (MPNP)

AOR .... 25-Jan-19

MEP/BIL .... 08-Mar-19

First Ghost update .... 09-Mar-19 (Application updated: Email received)

Biometric completed .... 11-Mar-19

File Transferred to LVO-London .... 04-Apr-19 (As per IRCC agent during my call on 06-Apr-19)

Second Ghost update .... 17-May-19 (Application/Profile update in CIC account)

ADR .... 22-May-19 (Client info: Proof of Employment)

ADR submission ... 23-May-19

Third Ghost update ... 28-May-19 (Application/Profile update in CIC account)

BACKGROUND CHECK:
a) IN PROCESSSING right from from AOR date
b) Changed to IN PROGRESS after second ghost update
c) Changed back to IN PROCESSING after third ghost update

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hi dear all,

Pls need your feedback regarding my Golden Email. Below is my complete timeline...

Stream: PNP-Outland (MPNP)

AOR .... 25-Jan-19

MEP/BIL .... 08-Mar-19

First Ghost update .... 09-Mar-19 (Application updated: Email received)

Biometric completed .... 11-Mar-19

File Transferred to LVO-London .... 04-Apr-19 (As per IRCC agent during my call on 06-Apr-19)

Second Ghost update .... 17-May-19 (Application/Profile update in CIC account)

ADR .... 22-May-19 (Client info: Proof of Employment)

ADR submission ... 23-May-19

Third Ghost update ... 28-May-19 (Application/Profile update in CIC account)

BACKGROUND CHECK:
a) IN PROCESSSING right from from AOR date
b) Changed to IN PROGRESS after second ghost update
c) Changed back to IN PROCESSING after third ghost update
Have you ordered notes? Ghost updates generally mean something there have been updated on your file. Hopefully that’s good news for you. :)

zakiruet

Jan 31, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-01-2019
Have you ordered notes? Ghost updates generally mean something there have been updated on your file. Hopefully that’s good news for you. :)
Thanks for your reply...

Yes, I ordered notes through GETGCMS on 14-May-19.

BR

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Has anyone had PPR from LVO? If so, how long did it take you to get your COPR?

We got our PPR on 8 May 2019 (100 days after AOR) and the requested documents were received by LVO and uploaded on MyCIC on 16 May, but we've not heard a thing since then. No sign of the application being approved or the COPR being dispatched.

No sign of COPR, it's a bit frustrating to be so close to the end.

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
No sign of COPR, it's a bit frustrating to be so close to the end.
Tell me about it. RFV on 3rd May, everything submitted to London by the 7th (would have been the 4th but it was a bloody bank holiday weekend) and I'm still waiting for COPR. After waiting 10.5 months for the RFV, another month to print off my travel document is just insult to injury. I am so, so pissed off with these clowns keeping my entire life on hold. I had originally planned to be in Canada by February.

Less than two weeks until my AORiversary, Sunday June 17th 2018.

Last edited:

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)

Reactions: Fias34 and pizzapie

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)
Congrats!

hashter12

Jan 7, 2019
Dear all i have a question and please guide me through! My aor is December 26
I applied gcms notes on april 16. My application was in ottawa till that time and the same date i.e. April 16 it was them transferred to London VO. I was recommended passed through the ottawa cpc office. My info sharing and security is pending. There has been no movement since then on the aor page login.... was the file transferred triggered on gcms notes? Or no? secondly once it has been now transferred what is the timeline i should be looking around?