AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
I have my tourist visa already but expires in November. And I read that once u apply for immigration, you are not allowed to apply or re apply for tourist visa.

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
AOR June 2016. Approaching 2 years now and still nothing. Last notes showed csis has finished their part in background check and sent back to cbsa a few months ago. Since then, zero movement in my file.
You nationality and country of residence?
You will get good news soon

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Lebanese, living in dubai.
Thanks

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I received following email, please suggest what it means where is the file currently?

‘Thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that background checks are in progress. We are unable to determine what stage the checks are at, and are only notified once the checks are complete.

The length of time required for background checks and applications can vary based on a number of factors including applicants' background and history. This process must complete its course and the results must be favourable before any further processing can take place on this application.

We understand that waiting for progress updates is difficult and we appreciate your continued patience during this process. We will contact you as soon as the results for the background checks have been received.

Kind regards’

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
I received following email, please suggest what it means where is the file currently?

‘Thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that background checks are in progress. We are unable to determine what stage the checks are at, and are only notified once the checks are complete.

The length of time required for background checks and applications can vary based on a number of factors including applicants' background and history. This process must complete its course and the results must be favourable before any further processing can take place on this application.

We understand that waiting for progress updates is difficult and we appreciate your continued patience during this process. We will contact you as soon as the results for the background checks have been received.

Kind regards’
I believe your file is undergoing eligibility. Security will start after that. Same situation for me.

Whatever41

May 8, 2019

Kind regards’
How to contact LVO can you tell me please

DreamB0yDani

Jul 11, 2016
Hi,
My stream is SINP -. OID. AR 23 March 2018, AOR 15 May 2018.

Few days back I received MR request along with request to upload IMM008 Generic Application form, Schedule A and Additional Family forms.

Upon reviewing the original forms I submitted, I found that I made some error in Generic Application form questions like Status in country of residency and omitting street no on contact information.

I would like to know if I can upload the updated form or should I raise the issue through Case Specific Enquiry while uploading the original forms without any changes?

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hi,
My stream is SINP -. OID. AR 23 March 2018, AOR 15 May 2018.

Few days back I received MR request along with request to upload IMM008 Generic Application form, Schedule A and Additional Family forms.

Upon reviewing the original forms I submitted, I found that I made some error in Generic Application form questions like Status in country of residency and omitting street no on contact information.

I would like to know if I can upload the updated form or should I raise the issue through Case Specific Enquiry while uploading the original forms without any changes?
Upload the changes via the same form they’ve asked for in my opinion.

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone receive their COPR yet? How long did it take to send? I got a message in my CiC page on 10 May saying that it's been sent out but I still haven't received anything :( I live in Norway so it shouldn't take the mail that long.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Anyone receive their COPR yet? How long did it take to send? I got a message in my CiC page on 10 May saying that it's been sent out but I still haven't received anything :( I live in Norway so it shouldn't take the mail that long.
Most of us are still waiting our PPR :D:D

Reactions: Shahanastar

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
I got to know yesterday from someone that was able to follow up on my application, that my spousal sponsorship application was being processed in Vienna VO rather than LVO without being informed bt email or any updates on gckey.
I was informed in December that my file was sent to LVO and since that time, no movement was seen.
My time line shows 57days left,
I sent my application in July 18,2018.
AOR in november
Medicals done and passed in November aswell.
No additional documents needed.
No interview required.
No biometrics required as i gave mine in 2017 when I applied for a visit visa
Background check haven't started yet.

Any idea what to expect? And if it was true that my application was sent to Vienna VO, is it better or even slower than LVO?