+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Tell me about it. RFV on 3rd May, everything submitted to London by the 7th (would have been the 4th but it was a bloody bank holiday weekend) and I'm still waiting for COPR. After waiting 10.5 months for the RFV, another month to print off my travel document is just insult to injury. I am so, so pissed off with these clowns keeping my entire life on hold. I had originally planned to be in Canada by February.

Less than two weeks until my AORiversary, Sunday June 17th 2018.
Still waiting? We're at three weeks since submission of documents now. Sent them a webform last week with no reply. Sent another one today.

Would be nice to conclude this waiting game.

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Still waiting? We're at three weeks since submission of documents now. Sent them a webform last week with no reply. Sent another one today.

Would be nice to conclude this waiting game.
Still waiting.

22 business days since they received my documents. Unbelievable.

I've emailed twice and of course they haven't deigned to grace me with a reply.

Last edited:

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone!

I’m a Feb Outland spousal sponsorship applicant and I’m a British Citizen.
I’m still waiting for file transfer and I can only imagine it’s because they are sending me to London VO.
I hoped so much it would be Mississauga but I guess not.

Anyone know what the rough timeline is for London for Transfer and once you get there? All I’ve heard are really bad things :(

I’ve done my biometrics but still awaiting Medical, and eligibility has not started yet which I know starts once it’s been transferred.

londoneye222

May 12, 2018
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)
congratulations!

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
COPR is coming through so should get the snail mail by the end of the week
Congratulations, great news. I still haven't heard anything, over 5 weeks now so I can only assume there is a problem they're not telling me about despite my three follow-up emails. Are you visa exempt/using MyCIC? Did you send them a self-addressed envelope?

Sami89

Feb 8, 2019
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)[/QUOTE

Can you please share ur time line

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
Congratulations, great news. I still haven't heard anything, over 5 weeks now so I can only assume there is a problem they're not telling me about despite my three follow-up emails. Are you visa exempt/using MyCIC? Did you send them a self-addressed envelope?
We're visa exempt and using MyCIC. We included a self addressed Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope but the tracking number hasn't been activated yet.

They also sent us a reply to our original web form request saying they'd received our documents shortly after we got the approval. Super helpful of them!

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Sure. :)

My timeline is as below:
ITA: 15th October 2018
NOC: 6314
CRS: 440
AOR: 13th November 2018
VO: Ottawa / London
Medical Passed: 12th December 2018
Biometrics Provided and uploaded: 12th December 2018
File transferred to London: 16th April 2019
Ghost update: 31st May 2019
PPR: 6th June 2019
Submitted Passport: 9th June 2019 and waiting now :)

Reactions: Fias34 and SithLord

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Super helpful of them!
So I finally received the COPR in my online account. 42 days since my RFV letter. I messaged them 5 times today so I guess they got sick of being pestered. I'm exhausted, what a horrible experience this whole thing has been but hopefully it goes smoothly for all of us hereon in.

They also emailed me:

"Dear Applicant,

We are sorry for the delay in sending out your documents. This is down to an exceeding large workload in the visa issuing office this time of year. I can confirm that your COPRs have been sent signed for to your address on file. These should be with you in the next few days. Your documents are valid until April 2020.

Kind Regards.
VPU"

Reactions: pizzapie

pizzapie

May 8, 2019
So I finally received the COPR in my online account. 42 days since my RFV letter. I messaged them 5 times today so I guess they got sick of being pestered. I'm exhausted, what a horrible experience this whole thing has been but hopefully it goes smoothly for all of us hereon in.
Congratulations for getting it in the end, very happy for you! Figured yours would arrive very soon. Have you got a location in mind you think you'll move to?

The return tracker still hasn't been activated yet so will probably arrive early next week.

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

Hany Nabil

Oct 1, 2018
My File Transferred to London {Due to work Load } 22.3.2019 , ADR (Updated PCC for me and spouse) requested 23.5.2019 , this as submitted 30.5.2019 - Status for Additional Documents - Under review - since 7.6.2019 - Nothing changed after that - Any ADVISE

londoneye222

May 12, 2018
I’ve noticed this request for a lot of cases. If you’ve receive this, it’s a positive sign towards PPR. What’s your AOR?
15 nov they also asked rprf but im afraid it might have been triggered by a webform i raised a few hours prior to the request (or perhaps it was just a coincidence)