+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
15 nov they also asked rprf but im afraid it might have been triggered by a webform i raised a few hours prior to the request (or perhaps it was just a coincidence)
Must have been a coincidence. Processing times for London is usually 7 months from what I’ve seen. So let’s hope you hear good news soon.

Reactions: londoneye222

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I have a confusion which I hope someone can help clear.

I received two emails from my visa officer (EXP) and am not sure if I am now in Security Screening based on the wording used in the the 1st March email.

I had sent a CSE and an email inquiring about my application status and received a response for my email on 12th Feb and CSE response on 1st March

1st email from LVO - 12 Feb 2018

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

2nd email from LVO - 1 March 2018

We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the applicationprocess. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

They are saying you are in security check in both emails. Second email in last line is mentioning subtly that you should wait.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Any one waiting for their medicals review ? Today received a mail from London VO stating "
Please be advised that the medical results for Mr. .. spouse remain ongoing.

You will be contacted as soon as we are provided information from our medical department."

It's so annoying , we completed 9 months ....

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)
Congrats...

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I finally got my PPR from the London VO yesterday. Good luck to all of those still waiting. I really hope the wait ends soon for all those who have already passed 6 months. I know the anxiety of the wait - I really hope it comes through for all. :)
Congrats! Were you under comprehensive SS? If so what was the start date of your security and how long did it last? Please share..

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Congrats! Were you under comprehensive SS? If so what was the start date of your security and how long did it last? Please share..
So here’s the weird thing - I’m not sure. My file got transferred to London on the 16th of April 2019 and before it was transferred Eligibility and security had not started. Even the two sets of notes I ordered mention the exact same thing.

However when my application was updated online it said that my background checks were done in December 2018.

Reactions: artificial.nocturne