+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I got my second set of notes today which I had ordered on March 5th and were generated March 6th (I got IP2 on Feb 27th and wanted to know what IP2 meant , I already got PPR but anyway) I went through notes and even after IP2,..there was no update on my file since transfer to london, both security and eligibility were not started and the last activity was change of primary VO from CIO to London. So, I guess IP2 doesn't necessarily imply file is now open as it was not the case for me.
I don't think IP2 has any value anymore as an indicator of movement, to know you where ur file is at you have to order notes or email.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I got my second set of notes today which I had ordered on March 5th and were generated March 6th (I got IP2 on Feb 27th and wanted to know what IP2 meant , I already got PPR but anyway) I went through notes and even after IP2,..there was no update on my file since transfer to london, both security and eligibility were not started and the last activity was change of primary VO from CIO to London. So, I guess IP2 doesn't necessarily imply file is now open as it was not the case for me.
I don't think IP2 has any value anymore as an indicator of movement, to know you where ur file is at you have to order notes or email.
So what date your eligibility and security started?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
So what date your eligibility and security started?
To know that I would need to order another set of notes but clearly until 6th march my file was not touched and on 4th april i got PPR.. the process at london itself happened within this narrow span of time and rest of the time... nothing...

Reactions: shaks_great

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes, you are right, specially IP2 on 27th Feb 2018 were not meant anything, they just changed it from NA2 to IP2. Now a days new IP2 is the ghost update in your profile which means they have opened your file and started working on it.

Reactions: hirasalam

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, you are right, specially IP2 on 27th Feb 2018 were not meant anything, they just changed it from NA2 to IP2. Now a days new IP2 is the ghost update in your profile which means they have opened your file and started working on it.
agreed

pubg

Apr 8, 2018
@BillHaytt
I am AOR 17- AUG -2017
My Last update was on 27 Feb 2018
and till now no Ghost update no ADR
My Last Conversation With LVO was on 1st feb where they said my file is awaiting Review
when can i have my PPR ?

Last edited:

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
@BillHaytt
I am AOR 17- AUG -2017
My Last update was on 27 Feb 2018
and till now no Ghost update no ADR
My Last Conversation With LVO was on 1st feb where they said my file is awaiting Review
when can i have my PPR ?
Hi. If you are not in SS then PPR is around the corner. You can try to contact them again they may be doing some further verifications on your case.

fastodigama

Apr 5, 2018
Was it sent by DRD? ... Best option is to order GCMS notes as these email messages dont convey much info.
Some reply's are Awaiting Review, Being Reviewed, Awaiting Final Review, Additional BGC Verification required etc...
Thanks Brother,

I have already ordered GCMS notes back in MAR 20, still waiting for it as well.

Reactions: alnemeh82

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@BillHyatt or any other experienced seniors can also advice on this please.

Please interpret this please.

Below is the letter which I got on Thursday 5th of April and I have submitted the required documents. I am at IP2 since 27th October and my AOR is 31st October.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

1. (☑) Height and eye colour details. For all family members
2. (☑) A scan of your passport biopage. For all family members

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 7 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
@bill or anyone who can help with this. please can you clarify this question for me. My application moved from CIO to CPC Ottawa and presently at London visa office. I thought the normal route is from CIO Sydney to LVO but I'm not sure why mine went through CIO to CPC before LVO. Kindly help me clarify this. Thank you
it still beats me how you people get to know all these things. Can you please tell me:(

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017

Below is the letter which I got on Thursday 5th of April and I have submitted the required documents. I am at IP2 since 27th October and my AOR is 31st October.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in the provincial nominee class. The information you have provided is insufficient for a visa officer to be satisfied that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
The provincial nominee class is described in Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Notwithstanding the nomination of an applicant by a province or territory, the federal government has the final authority to select immigrants in the provincial nominee class.
Please read this letter carefully and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in your application being refused. You may already have provided similar information to the province as part of your nomination process, but please provide the following (✓) to assist the federal government with its assessment of your eligibility under Subsection 87 of the IRPR:

Please submit all of the requested information at the same time, as your file will not be reviewed until submissions are complete. If you do not submit the requested information within 7 days of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information already provided. This could lead to your application being refused.
Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.

I also got the same letter and my AOR is also 31st October!

Reactions: Gbemjay

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Thanks once again guys!

Apologies were not directly quoting your posts in answering

My application took so long because of security screening and I can't say for sure how long it took. My guess is it took 5/6 months.

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Dpes

Please include a copy of this letter with any information you send.[/QUOT
I also got the same letter and my AOR is also 31st October!
Does your additional document section now says Not Required?